What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
UN resolution is amply debated and it does not have a provision for Independent Kashmir. Only choices are accession with a) India b) Pakistan.

Exactly!

Apparently 'self-determination' doesn't include independence

:azn:

Has Pakistan ever tried to add the third option? Has it ever suggested a solution which has provision for Independent Kashmir? Has it ever made any statement (at an international summit) supporting Independence option?
:tup:

It seems like, right now you Guys have taken oath to destroy the reputation of Defense.pk by bringing Kashmir to the discussion and start pouring your bullsh1t into it, Just like an idiot bring you down to his level and beat you with his experience

So why dont you drop it, or take it some where else, Baharat Rakshak seems to be a good place

No sir, just to educate some members about the actual provisions of UN resolution they swear by day in and day out. And to expose the hypocrisy in Pakistan's alleged support to independent Kashmir.

Actually they'll be allow to vote

1 India
2 Pakistan

They choose Pakistan and then we'll give them independence......:chilli:

why ''unfortunately'' ??? :what:
So, you consider partition of Pakistan a Fortunate event for you ; Then you are one of the shining examples following Ayub Khan's Martial Race theory.
another good looking flag....i heard it sells well in West Bengal/Nagaland :cheers:
Ya, because it gives hedonistic incentives to the Bangladeshis who have migrated out so they can wave them on March 26 and shed a tear or two on the Genocide perpetrated on their fellow men when they were part of a country having the Green Crescent and star.

Is the Flag still at Lal Chowk or was it teared up by police later...???

It's easy to hoist flags anywhere in free countries, what matters is does the flag still there ?...So much for the 2 minute laugh and your flag got desecrated.

Flag isn't there anymore. So, move on and continue crying us a river.

I amnot being stubborn here but you are....I very well know about appeals of Geelani to refrain from violence so don't put your judgement on me without even knowing what i know and what not...Moreover understand the question properly before you hit the reply button....

Good you know something about IOK.

This whole saga has continued for 2-3 months...Crowds have been repeatedly violent and yet they carried on with protest...Why is this self-conscious correction now??? Do you want my help to fill in the blank or can relate it with so called useless delegation coming in on Monday???

Well it has been going for years and than thousands have been killed by your heroes. You would ask why didn't huriat asked to call off their movement by than. Like come on yaar you aren't that dumb(I think). They have been calling for non violence in all these months but the kashmiri youth is too frustrated with the fact that their land is occupied by foreigners and this makes them violence and forces them to stone pelting. In result your "heroes" kill those terrorists. And as a Kashmir keeps on burning.

As far as delegation is concern the Kashmiris also hate such cosmetic craps from New Dehli. They don't want the foreigners to visit their land. They are uninvited and the things would remain the same even after this delegation gets lost from the IOK.

I am well-versed with happening in my country so i don't need google for that

Hey Hey hold on. IOK isn't your country. Now you definitely need Google.

However you might need some googling to find out truth and how useless/useful delegation is going to be and who are all part of this delegation....

Well I googled and realized that the APC was crap and Kashmiris rejected that APC and all it's decisions.

well if you already know it is crap then what are you doing in this thread

Giving the reality check that why Mr Ali Geelani drops the plan for Sep 21. The thread is about Sep 21 about the crap of APC.
:)

Actually they'll be allow to vote

1 India
2 Pakistan

They choose Pakistan and then we'll give them independence......:chilli:

I know this thread will now be left to die with silly comments such as this to cover up the hypocrisy and falsehood propagated. The most zealous person in this debate till now has suddenly vanished after being proven wrong and without acknowledging the same.

Sir ji.. By that logic your no of posts would be less than 500.. Innit? The same old story about Kashmir being repeated over and over again ;)

Jokes apart, such numbers tell a compelling story that can be used as a reference in many discussions.

Think about it honestly. Such a lot of noise on deaths of 90 civilians in 3 months.. Go back to 2001 and this was the story of every month. Makes you think.. Innit??

Also look at the attrition ratio of the sec forces against the terrorists/freedom fighters .. Compelling again.

Like come on Karan. It doesn't matter what your army did in Kashmir. Fake encounters, Real encounters, Rapes etc etc. The issue is IOK is still burning because of the illegitimate occupation of IOK by foreigners. Until this issue is resolved the things aren;t going to get better and these are all cosmetic attempts by the Bharatis.

End of occupation will definitely make your Army's hard work fruitful. They were working to bring peace in the IOK and peace is only possible with freedom.;)

@ TextMiner

What's up with your Avatar? :confused:

it pertains to that cheesy publicity stunt; there was a thread on it which was closed (thank God)

well intentioned...but cheesy as hell. Some fundamentalist Muslim young lady hand in hand with some hindu kid who is dressed as a deity of some kind (maybe the indian hindus here can elaborate further)
Ya, maybe i should have put up a picture of a Woman telling her son and neighbour kids to stop going school and pelt stones and chant "Azaadi, Azaadi" while she talks about the latest Saas-bahu twist in the Soap she regularly watches with her fellow like-minded women intermittently motoring "Azaadi" in between...That maybe could have been a better Avatar, i guess.

On a serious note, It is a picture of a Muslim woman who dresses her son as Lord Krishna for a school function in Patna on the occasion of Krishna-Janmashtami (The Day Lord Krishna was born) ; I thought it represented a certain undercurrent of the Indian social fabric.

So, you consider partition of Pakistan a Fortunate event for you ; Then you are one of the shining examples following Ayub Khan's Martial Race theory.

Nah I'm just not a hypocrite. ;)

Ya, because it gives hedonistic incentives to the Bangladeshis who have migrated out so they can wave them on March 26 and shed a tear or two on the Genocide perpetrated on their fellow men when they were part of a country having the Green Crescent and star.

that made a lot of sense.....

I've actually read quite the opposite!! :coffee:

FAIL

@ Areesh

Seems like you know a lot about crap and kashmir...So good luck with your knowledge....

Regards....

Is the Flag still at Lal Chowk or was it teared up by police later...???

who knows -- do you have a news report? We know that it was put up there thanks to the photographs taken by the protestors.

do you have photos showing it being taken down?

It's easy to hoist flags anywhere in free countries, what matters is does the flag still there ?...So much for the 2 minute laugh and your flag got desecrated.

again, do you have pictures or a news source?

by the way --the fact that the Kashmiris would hoist it up is enough for us. Very symbollic and kind gesture. The fact that it went UP to begin with, and the fact that there are no pro-indian counter-protestors or people hanging indian flag anywhere in site says wonders

Flag isn't there anymore. So, move on and continue crying us a river.

why would any Pakistani here be crying??? We're happy that Kashmiris support Pakistan Nation and hang our flag @ Lal Chowk and other areas.

Kashmiris%20holding%20a%20Pakistani%20flag%20during%20a%20protest%20in%20Srinagar%20-%20Occupied%20Kashmir.JPG

you do analysis based on parameters -were they met or not.

Sri Lanka crushed the 25/30 year old LTTE terror. In other words, they succeeded.

but Kashmiri seperatists dont have a makeshift air force; dont use suicide bombs; and are generally non-violent people just protesting against indian occupation

again -- believe referendum is the best solution. You have on numerous occasions told me why YOU THINK it would not be feasible. We're at a roadblock obviously, our differences are irr-reconcilable. Let's just agree to disagree then; more power to you for at least arguing maturely unlike some of our other guests here

I would like to discuss a bit more, if you don't mind...I strongly believe unless and until Kashmiri's don't get backing of mainstream india nothing will happen especially when GOI might is increasing mani folds...I am ready to agree with your referndum solution if you can convince me how will you create a situation which is not unfair to either India, Pakistan and people of Jammu and Kashmir....Can you please share your thoughts on it??

As far as mature discussion is concerned then we all are capable of it bearing we balance emotions with logic...Anyways waiting for your thoughts...

Like come on Karan. It doesn't matter what your army did in Kashmir. Fake encounters, Real encounters, Rapes etc etc. The issue is IOK is still burning because of the illegitimate occupation of IOK by foreigners. Until this issue is resolved the things aren;t going to get better and these are all cosmetic attempts by the Bharatis.

End of occupation will definitely make your Army's hard work fruitful. They were working to bring peace in the IOK and peace is only possible with freedom.;)

And the point I am making is that post 1987, fresh from success in Afghanistan, Pakistan stated promoting insurgency in J&K. From that time down, the things have settled down quite a bit as is visible from the data posted.

On illegitimate occupation, its an oft repeated but zero value chant. Looks good in rallies organized by likes of Hafiz Saeed and ignorant protesters in Kashmir valley, but has no significance on the ground.

that made a lot of sense.....

I've actually read quite the opposite!! :coffee:
So u wanted me to mention a word illegal beside migration ; Naah, i might cash that chip later for a rainy day, right now its hot and humid in Kashmir ; But like every sunny day, this will also have a sunset. So, make hay while the Sun shines :cheers: !!!

Back
Top Bottom