What's new

Kashmir: India has to go back By Zaheerul Hassn

Kashmiri hate hindus/indians

this is a basic reality that india has to grasp

Yaar, talk bout urself. Its foolish to be someone's spokeperson that too a fake one. :P

Kashmiris have been voting National Conference into power since independence. Your Hurriyat conference has been bankrupt submitting their deposit every tym . :D :D

FOr a normal sane and logical person, their words wud mean the reality of Kashmir and demands of Kashmiris.

Kashmiris have been voting National Conference into power since independence. Your Hurriyat conference has been bankrupt submitting their deposit every tym . :D :D

FOr a normal sane and logical person, their words wud mean the reality of Kashmir and demands of Kashmiris.

Its quite clear that Indian soldiers have been posing as Kashmiris. The Nazis used to organize this kind of elections. Mussolini had it, it's called fascist democracy. Let india have an election supervised by international bodies and we'll see who really loses the deposit.

Its quite clear that Indian soldiers have been posing as Kashmiris. The Nazis use to organize this kind of elections. Mussolini had it, it's called fascist democracy. Let india have an election supervised by international bodies and we'll see who really loses the deposit.
Do you get this stuff in your World class universities or does the RAWamy League funded schools teach this, if its the latter we'll have to snap our aid to them :rolleyes:

Looks like this is really well written and its all about the HISTORY, nothing stupid in this but you comment looks more stupid under it :)

Kashmir is a world known issue and this article show the events on which india captured Majority Muslim area.

Good work by the writer and the poster , keep up the good work

Do read a bit . Kashmir has not been discussed by the UN for the last 48 yrs. no one cares about it (barring Pakistan) that too only by its politicians when the goings gets tough , they bring out the Kashmir card.

As to talk about what happened 65 yrs ago , do you really feel that Kashmir and most importantly Pakistan problems will be solved by the accession of Kashmir?
guys face realities , you live in a country which does not have a strong economy . you depend on aid a lot . how will you support Kashmir ? your entire budget is 36billion$ , i believe we spend close to 15 billion ever yr on Kashmir(i could be wrong) this does not include our large infra projects in the valley.

of course you could say you are fighting for the people of Kashmir. but by polls held they want neither Indian or Pakistani rule. they want to be free of both. so to wrap up there is no way conceivable that Pakistan is getting Indian Kashmir. or vice versa. concentrate on building a nation mate it will be more fruitful than chasing dreams which will not come true.

PS : Mods this belongs in the Kashmir section.

Not to give this weirdo any credence by replying, but this is funny. He says Indians and Hari Singh and Mountbatten stood exposed on the 27th Oct 1947, so the Pashtuns of Pakistan came to help of their kashmiri brothers and launched an assault on 22nd Oct 1947 :)

I think this guy is not so dumb, but he knows his crowd well.

Kashmiri hate hindus/indians

this is a basic reality that india has to grasp

Hindus are Kashmiris too...This is the reality Pakistanis have to grasp.

Its quite clear that Indian soldiers have been posing as Kashmiris. The Nazis use to organize this kind of elections. Mussolini had it, it's called fascist democracy. Let india have an election supervised by international bodies and we'll see who really loses the deposit.

Your comments are laughable for me as i belong to that state.

If Pakistan is desperate to get Kashmir, they have to fight and win it. These type of whining articles will not help.
Since 1947 Pakistan has tried every trick in the book to capture Kashmir Viz. waging wars, diplomatic offensive in international forums, cross-border terrorism, attempts at instigating rebellion etc. and has miserably failed in each one of them. After causing the deaths of thousands of our countrymen & women and expenditures in 100's of billions, Pakistanis expect India to just pack-up and walk away and handover Kashmir to them, even though the majority of Kashmiri's don't want to join Pakistan?

Hindus are not kashmiris thats utter B.S you look nothing like us

your no different then the other billion kala skinny hindus from india

as a kashmiri i know how i and my community feels abouts hindus, we hate hindus if all kashmiri get a vote the ONLY outcome will to come part of pakistan

we are kashmiri we live in kashmir it id our land, our country our home

as a kashmiri i know how i and my community feels abouts hindus, we hate hindus if all kashmiri get a vote the ONLY outcome will to come part of pakistan

How does it feel to be occupied by kala , skinny Hindus? I guess its time for your friends to follow you and run away to UK.

What a ignorant fool!

Anyways i am too lazy to give you a lesson on "hinduism in the valley"...so continue living in your fools paradise my superior "white" Pakistani friend.

It feels awfull thats why we want freedom dumbo

muslims know the waiting game, we are here in kashmir until the end of this planet, we are the majority, we are the people

Of course we have a choice keep working towards independence and keep the hatred of our enemy strong

thats worked for muslims numerous times, even after gaps of many years, even the muslim invasions of india were repeated agaon and again until victory

For starters where is the meaning of Srinagar and Kashmir drives from?

Back
Top Bottom