What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

This is a topic about an Indian Kashmiri Mufti saying negative things about Indian Ahmadis. The only ones highjacking this thread are Pakistani trolls like yourself so GTFO :wave:

Goes to show your mentality and upbringing with this sort of language.

I declare you a non muslim and Kaffir. I also declare india ahmedis as muslims. okay????
no one cares who i declare muslim just as no one cares who that lunatic mufti declares non muslim.
indian ahmedis are muslims and shall always be.
most of them did the sin of asking for pakistan and are paying for it. but some who remained loyal to india will know the value of this country.

However, for both of you now, if you go down this sort about it being Kashmiri, then a whole new thread will need to be opened about whether Kashmir is a part of India or not, and I think you know our views pretty clear on that.........

Hence the debate about Ahmadis being Muslim or not, I do not expct Hindus or non Muslim of any kind in any position to tell us anything on that.......

As before, in the words of Winston Churchill, you are a beastly people with a beastly religion........not my words.....

Well Israelis can decide to call them selves Muslims too if they want, but will that change anything? No, just a piece of paper.

Likewise, whether a shariyat council asks India do declare some one as Muslim or not, will that change anything.. No.. Not even a piece of paper..

Likewise, whether a shariyat council asks India do declare some one as Muslim or not, will that change anything.. No.. Not even a piece of paper..

it is all about the book if you follow what book says then you are a muslim, if you deviate then you are not, rest all others who try to imitate & make fun have no importance & they do not matter.

the book clearly says there is one god Allah & one should only fear him & only bow down to him

the book is word of God (Allah) & no human is above the book, book is relevant if they follows the book & abide by it, if they do not then they are not muslims.

this is not the first attempt to write something & enforce it saying this piece of verbal vomit is above the book & this wont be the last attempt either

surprise surprise the book is here to stay:smokin:

When religion started, there was a base philosophy/rules created. The the originator of religion stopped preaching and then some people became Guardian of religion and they added their own thoughts. Currently this added stuff is also portrayed as part of religion. That is the problem, people who are taking region forward are not sticking to original teachings.

Why should people believing that religion do not question back added stuff?

Son, he has requested the J&K government to pass a bill declaring Ahmedis non Muslims.
And that J&K Govt takes the oath of Indian constitution. Hence, it doesn't matter who thinks Kashmir is India's part or not. He could as well have passed fatwa that people would flushed down their toilet. The govt can't do his wish because that's against our constitution. As per Churchill, he was miffed with Indians for demanding freedom. You are still in awe of your Gora masters eh????
The drones haven't opened your mind yet???
Goes to show your mentality and upbringing with this sort of language.

However, for both of you now, if you go down this sort about it being Kashmiri, then a whole new thread will need to be opened about whether Kashmir is a part of India or not, and I think you know our views pretty clear on that.........

Hence the debate about Ahmadis being Muslim or not, I do not expct Hindus or non Muslim of any kind in any position to tell us anything on that.......

As before, in the words of Winston Churchill, you are a beastly people with a beastly religion........not my words.....

Look at all the mess that is coming out of India why cant Indians for once be more humane and stop pointing fingures

U have a very bad Human rights record

The cast system in Hinduism is a big blot on the Indian system

the atrocities committed on daltis based on there cast

now very good support the ahmedies and start a new war with the muslims

u ppl relay don't know how to rule

very poor performance by Indians

shame-on-you.jpg

^^ Yeah Shame on Us for supporting a community who are persecuted left and right in the 'Land of the Pure'.

What Muslims need to do is create a global council of fiqh (jurisprudence) where every Muslim population/community of any size will send their representative Ulama including Ahmadi's. Then we should let this council reach consensus on these matters.

If we do not have such an expert council, we will have random fatwa's from any corner of the Muslim world and of course non-Muslims will also pitch in like we see here. Getting organized is the key. There is OIC and I am sure there can be funding for such effort.

This will solve not only the issue of Ahmadi's but a lot of other controversial issues that have been raised here like some people calling Shia's as Kafir's, and other important one's like who can declare Jihad for Muslims and what the code of conducts of war can be, if killing innocent civilians are permitted etc.

Muslim matters should be decided collectively by Muslims only and that too by recognized experts in the field, in my opinion.

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

First thing, in India govt can't decide what religion they belong to or not.

Such demand gives the glimpse of what lies for the minorities Hindu,Sikh, Buddhist,Shias and Ahmadis, if kashmir is set free from the indian state.

Son, he has requested the J&K government to pass a bill declaring Ahmedis non Muslims.
And that J&K Govt takes the oath of Indian constitution. Hence, it doesn't matter who thinks Kashmir is India's part or not. He could as well have passed fatwa that people would flushed down their toilet. The govt can't do his wish because that's against our constitution. As per Churchill, he was miffed with Indians for demanding freedom. You are still in awe of your Gora masters eh????
The drones haven't opened your mind yet???

Yah........ And the Kashmiris have flushed your constitution down the toilet as well, literally........

The mufti made the point of Ahmadis to be declared non Muslim and now he will know better then recognising the Indian stance on this and as such, it is good for the Kashmiris that they will see through the Indian deceipts..........

An again, you are referring to the same Goras who are giving you aid, charity, beg money, let's not forget........... Both India and Pakistan are in this category so try not to show yourself any better.

Back to the point of Ahmadis, they are and always will be non Muslims and despite whether this is in law or not, anywhere in he world, they are not seen by Muslims as Muslim and as such not integrated with on that level. Dawah is done yes, only in contradicting the claims of their leader, who happened to claim he was the Lord Krishna among many things......... Indians and Hindus don't follow the scriptures here but we Muslims do and wish to continue to do so, yes we have black sheep within our community, like any other, nonetheless we follow scriptures as a whole way of our life, not part........

Look at all the mess that is coming out of India why cant Indians for once be more humane and stop pointing fingures

Funny, since its the image you posted in your comment that is actually doing the finger pointing.

U have a very bad Human rights record

That includes allowing the Ahmadis to practice their faith freely? I'd call it holocaust 2.0.

The cast system in Hinduism is a big blot on the Indian system

Do you really want to go there?

the atrocities committed on daltis based on there cast

How insightful!

now very good support the ahmedies and start a new war with the muslims

u ppl relay don't know how to rule

very poor performance by Indians

Indian constitution > Whimsical egomaniacs.

If constitution says Ahmadis are Muslims, deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom