What's new

Kashmir a symbol of UN's failure: Pakistan

It truly is a great failure of United Nations that Indian Illegal Occupation of Jammu & Kashmir is still in place.

Shameful at UN's Part.
Silly lemmings are a dime a dozen out here. Either you're dumb or you don't want to read the earlier post made for the benefit of people like you. READ POST NO. 4 AND YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER. The facts are there for all to see but yet you keep spewing baloney.

Your rants and nonsensical posts are getting a little tiring.

"He said Kashmir remains a symbol of failure of the UN system and Pakistan's principled position on territorial disputes remains a bedrock of its foreign policy. "

Mr President is absolutely right here & its high time UN do something to force its member nations ( esp those who first bagged UN to help them & when UN gave resolution they just ran away & hiding their face till now) to follow UN resolutions or face the music.

UN :rofl: what will they do? given that Pakistan lost all it's credibility by using militants to wage war in Kashmir.

India Shld raise Balochistan/NWF issue in UN Against Pakistan inhuman killing of the local community & Also How Pakistan support International terrorist activities and move a motion to declare it a terrorist state :devil::chilli:

UN is already concerned with the missing persons in Balochistan

Balochistan

zardari-unga-ap-670.jpg

President of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari, addresses the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly with a photo of Pakistan’s late Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto next to him at UN headquarters Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012. — Photo by AP

============================

He seems to be the most faithful husband that even after his wife's death he adress UN by keeping his wifie's photo besides him...Kudos to Zardari.

He reminded to the frinds, that I bear a personal scar of terrorisms...so don't dictate Pakistan to do more on terrorisms...I guess he in that context using pic (may be)....but I don't see wrong in it, as she had announced him his next of kin for her party (PPP)...

Nautanki hai.....aur nahin hai to Zardari ka idea nahin hoga...koi Deemagdaar Pakistani hoga...

Zardari is not as stupid as some make out I have been quietly impressed in how he has tried to engage Russia more as well as trying to better Indo-Pak ties.

Kashmir topic has become time pass of this forum. There is absolute peace in Indian Kashmir, Tourism is flourishing. Once people get their peace after long violent past, they value it way more than others.

Kashmir is not failure of UN but failure of Pakistan to grab it from India.

For once I agree with Zardari.. Kashmir is surely a symbol of UN's failure..

I mean Pakistan administered Kashmir is still illegally occupied by Pakistan.. Definitely a UNO failure....

Kashmir resolution was there but Pakistan refused to vacate the occupied areas.

Back
Top Bottom