What's new

Kasab Declared Pakistani After Consultations: Durrani

India seems too impotent to charge them itself.
You need someone neutral like Interpol to do the investigation in order to establish credibility.

Drone Attacks,Abbotabad,not a single person arrested for killing Benazir,
No terrorist caught till date after so many attacks etc. and you call India impotent.

You know what from now on I wont even take your think tank Badge seriously.

I say this cos of some really good Think tanks going around in this forum.

Regards

You need someone neutral like Interpol to do the investigation in order to establish credibility.

Common dude just think about your own country

Terrorist attacked your military head quarter in 2009 now they attacked your navel base

Word Impotent suites for you better then any one else :wave:

lol, stop the Faridkot garbage. It's just a poor Bollywood flick.

You lie about everything but if you say that on well known fact than you are nothing else than a clown.

Kasab: from school drop-out to Mumbai murderer
May 6, 2010

Villagers pass by the assumed house of Ajmal Kasab in the remote town of Faridkot

Kasab: from school drop-out to Mumbai murderer | World | DAWN.COM

MUMBAI Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab was a school drop-out who now faces the death penalty for taking part in the bloodiest episode of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

The 22-year-old Pakistani national was one of two heavily armed gunmen who opened fire and threw hand grenades at the citys main railway station on November 26, 2008, killing 52 people and wounding more than 100.

Biographical details are sketchy but those that have come to light show that Kasab was born and brought up in Faridkot, in the Punjab region of Pakistan.

His father, Mohammed Amir Iman, ran a food stall in the village and his mother was called Noor, according to the local electoral roll.

Kasab dropped out of school in 2000 and worked as a labourer in the eastern city of Lahore until 2005, according to his initial confession to police, which was widely published in India.

Kasab has reportedly said he joined Lashkar-i-Taiba (LT) to get weapons training after deciding to embark on a life of crime but there have also been claims that his father duped him into doing it for money.

The prosecution characterised Kasab as a shrewd and calculating operative while security experts said his poor, rural background and lack of education made him more susceptible to grooming by extremists.

His former lawyer suggested he may even have been brainwashed into carrying out the attacks.

One Faridkot farmer reportedly said that Kasab used to return to the village and talk of “freeing Kashmir”.

Good Bollywood show for the masses.

I'm sure after watching bollywood for so many years they believe Kasab is foreign and doesn't look exactly like he rose from the Deccan Plains.

You mean just like the PNS Mehran attack drama? Lol

Back
Top Bottom