What's new

Kasab Declared Pakistani After Consultations: Durrani

there is a man in Chennai....he lives in the neighbourhood next door...he claimed Kasab was his son who worked as petty officer in indian navy and went missing 6 years ago...i dont know whether it is true but people here in Chennai do talk about it

which chennai are you talking about.....the one you imagine to be living in......i mean really are you so ashamed of your true country that you cant even admit to belong in.....there a lot of guys on this forum from Chennai -the one in TN....so dont bullshit anyone here

there is a man in Chennai....he lives in the neighbourhood next door...he claimed Kasab was his son who worked as petty officer in indian navy and went missing 6 years ago...i dont know whether it is true but people here in Chennai do talk about it

Dude have you even been to chennai in your dreams? If u were you would not have said that....let me explain it for you if you are in chennai and you even casually say something like that in public you will disappear without a trace....i know this cause unlike you i am from tamil nadu :coffee:

few months ago i posted in another thread about some thing like that happening in chennai....here let me quote it for you:

I remember one funny incident that happened in chennai long time ago....this tamil guy who was working in pakisthan for some years returned to chennai and while he was waiting in bus stand casually started talking with another passenger and revealed he was from pakisthan...the other tamil guy on hearing the word "pakisthan" alerted the police and they rushed to the spot and kidnapped the poor guy .On interrogation it was found that he really was working in pakisthan all these years and was later released unharmed.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ortured-death-indian-cells-3.html#post1554883

chei in tha false flag thevidiya paiyan tamil nattoda periye kedukkuran :hitwall:

MODS please check his IP :agree:

Anyhow what happend to this jerk.. so far no new news about is he in jail or soon to be killed whats the deal?

han han. Meri Phophi ka putar hai. .

Badi gandi baat hai ...terrorist family hai kya....

Kasab... tho amar singh tha... tho aab twadi family ka kaise ho gaya...

no topic ...we Pakistani should realize that Harboring Terrorist and sending them to attack India is inhumane crime...we should all co-operate with India and kill these misquotes ....

Dude have you even been to chennai in your dreams? If u were you would not have said that....let me explain it for you if you are in chennai and you even casually say something like that in public you will disappear without a trace....i know this cause unlike you i am from tamil nadu :coffee:

few months ago i posted in another thread about some thing like that happening in chennai....here let me quote it for you:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ortured-death-indian-cells-3.html#post1554883

chei in tha false flag thevidiya paiyan tamil nattoda periye kedukkuran :hitwall:

MODS please check his IP :agree:

he is one of the mods :rofl:
we have reported him thousands of times :)

These two drivers are driving this forum crazy with there jokes

And an intelligent one too.. posting randomly with sane and insane ones, thinking no one will notice it if its a mix of both.. :lol:

I think you are that petty officer in indian navy.HAPPY?

And an intelligent one too.. posting randomly with sane and insane ones, thinking no one will notice it if its a mix of both.. :lol:

i thin he is ajtr guys....the one who was playing havoc not long time back

lol Thats a very serious allegation :eek: hope its not true.

i am not false flags..thats why i am not banned brother...why are reporting me/?

tamizan thane nee? appo naan eppo tamizla pesuren neeyum tamizla peesu.... perusa onnum vennam ore oru chinna vari tamiza pesu pothum nan namburen:azn:

Guys if he doesnt answer my question above he is definitely a false flag

@rickshaw driver there you go now its very easy for you to prove you are not a false flag ;).

Back
Top Bottom