What's new

Karzai wants US to protect Afghanistan from Pakistan

Who elected this joke?

You got to know the history of this joker.

The slain col. (rtd.) Imam, spilled the beans about his history on media, and later he was kidnapped by (so called) TTP and later killed.
This is today's Pakistan... if you deviate from script or tell truth... you are victimized.

Look at this thread, a wahabi arab (blackeagle) and a bunch of other salafi lovers are making fun of a very serious concern that Afghans have: taliban and Al Quida animals.

@ the pakistanis: you guys are being taken for a ride by the wahabi arabs. You've already lost your own country to salafis and are at war with the terrorists. I guess the wish to see Afghanistan at the hands of the taliban is to compensate for your own mistakes in a way. Like a crack addict that wants to make everyone else like him/her, you guys want Afghanistan to stay down as well.

**** the taliban, **** al quida, **** salafi arab ideology

I've never met a single Afghan that has anything nice to say about what you guys preach. India/China/West/non-Arab world will make sure that Afghanistan becomes free of this disease.

Now keep making wise cracks while you lose your country to blackeagle's kind faster and faster.

We get to keep your terror country and it's sellouts in check:

tumblr_mftlsisI5O1rvzu9do1_500.gif

You got to know the history of this joker.

The slain col. (rtd.) Imam, spilled the beans about his history on media, and later he was kidnapped by (so called) TTP and later killed.
This is today's Pakistan... if you deviate from script or tell truth... you are victimized.

Sorry, I don't get you. But that guy disgusted me when he turned to India and started bashing Pakistan. He's an ungrateful puppet.

Friend, Pashtuns of Afghanistan have nothing to do with Wahabis. The name "Taliban" which has been wrongly slapped upon the local movement, mostly led by indigenous Pashtun tribes against the atrocities of foreign Northern Alliance and their American lackeys. The true identity of these freedom-fighters has nothing to do with Wahabism, yes, they may have given shelter to certain nut-jobs in the past from Arabia, but not anymore.

On the other hand, I suspect you to bee biased. I would be if I didn't know better. True Wahabi dogs are actually the TTP. Born, fed and nurtured by the Arabs for only one reason: Containment of Shia Iran and death of Pakistani social fabric.

Look at this thread, a wahabi arab (blackeagle) and a bunch of other salafi lovers are making fun of a very serious concern that Afghans have: taliban and Al Quida animals.

@ the pakistanis: you guys are being taken for a ride by the wahabi arabs. You've already lost your own country to salafis and are at war with the terrorists. I guess the wish to see Afghanistan at the hands of the taliban is to compensate for your own mistakes in a way. Like a crack addict that wants to make everyone else like him/her, you guys want Afghanistan to stay down as well.

**** the taliban, **** al quida, **** salafi arab ideology

I've never met a single Afghan that has anything nice to say about what you guys preach. India/China/West/non-Arab world will make sure that Afghanistan becomes free of this disease.

Now keep making wise cracks while you lose your country to blackeagle's kind faster and faster.

General Elections in Afghanistan are scheduled for April 2014. Does President Hamid Karzai's ranting and raving mean anything to the Americans?

From what I can tell, Americans are talking to the next wouldbe Afghan Government with a completely different thinking, hence they're almost ignoring everything that the current Government of President Hamid Karzai is demanding... and the slow distancing from the current Afghan Government seems to have picked up pace in the last couple of years.

One can almost see a hardcore, anti-Shia/anti-Iran Government taking power in Afghanistan anytime between 2014-2016.

he is just asking to protect his country from terrorist as US wants to exit the afghan.
:rofl: USA itself is in dialogue with so called afghan terrorist to get safe exit from the region. He is basically asking to protect his puppet GOVT which doesn't quite represent the entire afghan nation.

Karzai on Taliban: "I'm still calling them brothers" - CBS News

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: An Ungrateful Karzai Calls American Troops 'Demons'

Hamid Karzai Accuses U.S. & Taliban of Working Together to ‘Frighten’ Afghans Into Letting Troops Stay | TheBlaze.com

:what: :what:

p.s. Ex-U.N. envoy: Karzai may have drug problem - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan | NBC News

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/...c-disorders-a-man-worthy-of-contempt-or-pity#

In an interview on MSNBC's "The Daily Rundown," Peter Galbraith described Karzai as "off-balance" and "emotional."

"He’s prone to tirades. He can be very emotional, act impulsively. In fact, some of the palace insiders say that he has a certain fondness for some of Afghanistan’s most profitable exports," said Galbraith, in an apparent reference to opium or heroin.

When asked whether he meant Karzai has a substance abuse problem, Galbraith responded: "There are reports to that effect. But whatever the cause is, the reality is that he is — he can be very emotional."

he is just asking to protect his country from terrorist as US wants to exit the afghan.

the same man who needs Blackwater/Xe/etc. contractors to protect his palace - lest his own forces turn their guns on him the way his troops have been turning guns against their NATO trainers and short-term masters

oh close off your mouth bro or perhaps save it for another audience

yeah we've been "taken over" by a "bunch of salafi lovers"......it's rich hearing that from an Iranian whose country is administered by Mullahs and Ayatollahs. Where "democracy" entails candidates being hand-selected by the religious establishment.

At war with terrorists? damn right we are, and it will continue till its over.

By the way, the Mohaqiq and Northern Alliance warlords your country initially supported weren't exactly nation-builders or "humanitarians" either. Helps to know your facts first.

none of these countries share a border with Afghanistan nor do they house millions of Afghan refugees; case closed.

and we could damn care about what Afghans think...if it weren't for Pakistan's generosity they'd be in a much deeper shyte than they are now. I'll be happy to explain how -- if it's not already obvious for you.

if i were you, i'd be a lot more concerned about sanctions and reviving your economy

I have great admiration for Iranian people, but emotionally hashed drivel such as your post certainly don't help. Especially when you start name-calling and generalizing people, which is what morons do typically.

p.s. Curiously - a lot of Iranian arms have gone into the hands of the talebs as well. I believe Afghan Taleban (Islamic Emirate Government as they are officially called) have an office in Iran and in fact the countries are exchanging delegations now. Last one was in June 2013.

Sayed Taib Agha and Mohammad Ullah Nomanee, the Taliban representatives in Qatar and Shamsuddin Pahlawan respectively. The former Taliban Governor of the Maidan Wardak province was also among the delegation.

(http://tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/10715-taliban-delegation-visits-iran)

So if Pakistan is "terrorist" by recognizing the talebs as a legitimate entity in Afghanistan - then clearly so is Iran.

The same "Terrorists" that he ran to when Russians invaded his country? Can't believe we fed this scum for more than 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom