What's new

Karzai wants US to protect Afghanistan from Pakistan

... atleast read the context of my post...

Sandy mewed: ----------- Pakistan's security policy needs to be decided in islamabad, not washington d.c
Karazai thundered (as per your style): --------US should protect Afghanistan from Pakistan

And hence the prejudiced $tupidity.

Oh meray bhai, If Pakistan's security policy is decided in Washington

then

how come Karazai needs the very same USA to protect his @rse from a country whose sec policy is decided in USA.

See some Indians $hi from both sides. And that happens only when you are ignorant and prejudiced of extreme kind.

Hope this helps now (but I doubt it).

It is the fear of the unknown. Karzai is just paranoid. When USA leaves he thinks that Afghanistan will again suffer civil war and he believes that we will unleash the Afghan taliban on him. Cant do much to allay his fears, because no one knows what is going to happen in future.

Sandy mewed: ----------- Pakistan's security policy needs to be decided in islamabad, not washington d.c
Karazai thundered (as per your style): --------US should protect Afghanistan from Pakistan

And hence the prejudiced $tupidity.

Oh meray bhai, If Pakistan's security policy is decided in Washington

then

how come Karazai needs the very same USA to protect his @rse from a country whose sec policy is decided in USA.

See some Indians $hi from both sides. And that happens only when you are ignorant and prejudiced of extreme kind.

Hope this helps now (but I doubt it).

how do you manage to post good rational post along with such incoherent stupidity at same time... it's entertaining

how do you manage to post good rational post along with such incoherent stupidity at same time... it's entertaining

Looks like my dear dear Sandy has run out of steam and now relying on "puffs of hot air" (if you know what I mean).

Peace to you.

Back
Top Bottom