What's new

Karzai invites Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan

Lol this is good news :). Once I get my first film offer I will certainly do all my action scenes in Afghan.

Indians are funny.. the guys think that Afghanistan is just Kabul, where their beloved Karzai lives under NATO's protection. Guys wake-up. Americans are leaving in 2014, then there will be No Karzai, No Bollywood and No Indian in Afghanistan........

And one more thing, invite Karzai to India and show him the bollywood's shooting there. A dying man's wish should be fulfilled.

Indians are funny.. the guys think that Afghanistan is just Kabul, where their beloved Karzai lives under NATO's protection. Guys wake-up. Americans are leaving in 2014, then there will be No Karzai, No Bollywood and No Indian in Afghanistan........

And one more thing, invite Karzai to India and show him the bollywood's shooting there. A dying man's wish should be fulfilled.

Pakistanis like you are ignorant, last time a movie called Kabul Express was shot in Afghanistan, and only combat troops are leaving in 2014, Americans are here to stay till 2024 continuing drone attacks and 'do more'.

Lol this is good news :). Once I get my first film offer I will certainly do all my action scenes in Afghan.

Lol I'd love to see you even muster the courage to leave your village, mr action hero. You'd flinch at the sound of buckshot even a kilometer away :lol:

The puppet of Kabul knows his time is near. He can shoot for Bollywood and love his false dreams and illusions, knowing one day it will be Pakistan probably to again give him refugee (assuming he makes it out of Kabul alive once his protectors/masters call it quits) :lol: :lol:

Karzai should have invited ball-thakry for the President ship of Afghanistan, while he was still alive.

no actually despite shortages wheat and other things were being herded to Afghanistan and sometimes even re-smuggled into Pakistan....so no, Pakistan wasn't being "fed" anything from Afghanistan

it's been more of a liability......though it is true that many Pakistani goods are exported to Afghanistan; even things like shoes

Forget about wheat or daal. Reality is whenever superpowers meddled in Afghanistan, it has come as a lottery ticket for Pakistan with more goodies than having refugees in Pakistan.

Karzai was quoted as being quite disappointed upon finding out that the "Canons" they were using for "shooting" were actually DSLR's and not the kind used to fire projectiles...

:P

nope.....just Afghan territory being used in a nefarious fashion against Pakistan

by the way you indians are laugh-worthy......why dont you pocket some of the expenses and house some Afghan refugees instead of talking so much on the net, pretending as if you really care a damn about them

Yes, India helped them by pledging aid more than 2 billion and helping Afghanistan on basic needs.

Back
Top Bottom