What's new

Karzai invites Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan

Don't worry. if that happens, we will simply make your international image a hell by whining again in the UN.

Whining works better than war. It is something that MMS and his Italian Mistress taught us. :lol:

Dude , genuinely funny comment and I also dont like Congress , but i personally feel you should not call a widow and someone's mother a mistress . That's not our culture.

In fact you are going to shoot or shot in the worst time now. ;)

Damn dude!

You seriously need to work on your humour , especially since you are Pakistani , people known to have a good sense of humour , if nothing else.

Damn dude!

You seriously need to work on your humour , especially since you are Pakistani , people known to have a good sense of humour , if nothing else.

I have good sense of humor. I am laughing at the comments at the people saying Pakistanis are jealous. Lol. Why in the world we would be jealous on something lame as this one?

I have good sense of humor. I am laughing at the comments at the people saying Pakistanis are jealous. Lol. Why in the world we would be jealous on something lame as this one?

Because closeness of India and Afghanistan is always a big worry for Pakistan.

Look at the reply of Pakistanis on this thread , right from the first one. If you look at them with an open, unbiased mind , you would come to the same conclusion.

Look at the reply of Pakistanis on this thread , right from the first one. If you look at them with an open, unbiased mind , you would come to the same conclusion.

They are just laughing at the idea of shooting movies in Afghanistan. There is a green on blue attack every other day. You newer know when some soldier or security officer picks up a gun and starts shooting at you. And here people believe they can shoot movies in Afghanistan. Anyways your industry. your artists. You can shoot movie anywhere. Why should we bother?

May be. But I doubt anyone would have problem with this idea. They are just laughing at this idea since it very much lame.

Dude , genuinely funny comment and I also dont like Congress , but i personally feel you should not call a widow and someone's mother a mistress . That's not our culture.

By mistress, I meant Owner.. not entertainment. Like Headmaster/Headmistress.

Come on man. Even you know that Sonia Gandhi owns MMS like a personal property.

Who knows after watching Katrina and Kareena dance , Taliban may legalise dancing.

Imagine Talbanis dancing to Beedi Jalaile with kalashnikovs and AK-47s

Who knows after watching Katrina and Kareena dance , Taliban may legalise dancing.

Imagine Talbanis dancing to Beedi Jalaile with kalashnikovs and AK-47s

facepalms.gif

IMO Afghanistan fed Pakistan's economy during Ziaul Haq and Musharraf's regime.

no actually despite shortages wheat and other things were being herded to Afghanistan and sometimes even re-smuggled into Pakistan....so no, Pakistan wasn't being "fed" anything from Afghanistan

it's been more of a liability......though it is true that many Pakistani goods are exported to Afghanistan; even things like shoes

nope.....just Afghan territory being used in a nefarious fashion against Pakistan

by the way you indians are laugh-worthy......why dont you pocket some of the expenses and house some Afghan refugees instead of talking so much on the net, pretending as if you really care a damn about them

no actually despite shortages wheat and other things were being herded to Afghanistan and sometimes even re-smuggled into Pakistan....so no, Pakistan wasn't being "fed" anything from Afghanistan

it's been more of a liability......though it is true that many Pakistani goods are exported to Afghanistan; even things like shoes

nope.....just Afghan territory being used in a nefarious fashion against Pakistan

by the way you indians are laugh-worthy......why dont you pocket some of the expenses and house some Afghan refugees instead of talking so much on the net, pretending as if you really care a damn about them

Khan meri jaaan lagtaa hai since the Ninja got stolen tereii paaas bohat farigh time hotaa haii puraani puraani posts ka reply deineii ka ! :D

Back
Top Bottom