What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

This Karachi violence (where 100s are killed daily) is least covered in International Media....and then pakistani complain of 'western media putting them in bad light'....

in my immediate family there are appx 20-25 people who operate retail businesses in different parts of karachi , in my neighbour hood there are another few 100 ... friends etc most of the people are self employed and i havent ever heard complaining about bhatta, The only people complaning and accusing MQM of extortion are non karachietes in some cases there are exapatriate pakistanis. What do else you want to bet on

Perhaps because your family and friends are exempted from paying bhatta .. since you are a blind follower of bhai?? or perhaps you are part of the bhatta collection team? I somewhat understand why you readily defend MQM now ..

don't get me wrong but I reckon this is the only way that I can comprehend your statement above .. ofcourse unless you and your family are living in a different Karachi ...

This goes to prove what I have been saying all along - MQM supporters / apologists in denial and being in denial is the key requirement to join MQM..

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

This Karachi violence (where 100s are killed daily) is least covered in International Media....and then pakistani complain of 'western media putting them in bad light'....

I think International media is busy writing scripts about Anna Hazare and India's test series washout? agree?

MQM demands action against criminals

Updated at: 1827 PST, Saturday, August 20, 2011
KARACHI: MQM's Rabita Committee member Raza Haroon Saturday demanded to take action against criminals and extortionist. He said that not a single criminal, involved in Karachi violence, has been taken to task.

Talking to media, Raza Haroon said that Urdu speaking people were being killed in the city, adding that no criminal was arrested in this regard.

He said that government did nothing to rescue the abducted people. He asked the government that where were those hands who used to rescue kidnapped people after having talks with criminals.

Haroon said that meeting of Rabita Committee London and Karachi was underway and they would soon decide the party's future plan.

It is called mental slavery effect, the british infested it and still controlling it by hosting the puppet in london.

It is funny that under the Mush rule, MQM has come to fully dominate Karachi police with their "Urdu speakers" yet it has turned into most incompetent police to stop violence against their own people they claim to protect. So who actually is perpuating this violence?

They better save those bangles for Altaf bhai and Mutafa kamal and a burqa as well which they will need very much for escape when another Naserullah Babar wakes up in Karachi. The entire MQM leadership is two faced and criminal.

Because they dont called it "bhatta" but digused as different innocent things like market security funds, market rennovation fund, eid assitance fund, ramzan iftari fund. MQM controlled markets are fully infested with this and its only levied on "non-Urdu Speaker" people. Go to North Nazimabad Hyderi market and check with shopkeepers there.

The definition of "non-Urdu Speaker" here being people non-supportive of MQM.

If you still dont belive me then I must scan and send you all those recipts of Mohallah comitte which is again a disgused front of MQM to spy and extort.

Mohallah comittes were an initiative taken under Mustafa Kamal to appoint private comittes for security of various residential and commerical sectors however under diguise of security they acted as a massive spy ring and extortion in the name of comitte funds.

Another example, Gulshan Iqbal used to be a calm sleeper town of the rich and famous but since MQM has started to rise in this district, it has turned into the worst and most insecure area of Karachi to live in. The person who actually unleashed MQM into this area back in the 90's was a known extortionist and criminal who settled in this area on an illegally occupied 400 yards property of another "Mohajir" family settled in Canada.

For comparison purpose, the place I live in Karachi is year round peaceful, shops remain open until 2-3AM, cars can be parked outdoors, no mobile snatching because residents at large are non-MQM type businessmen, intelactuals or ex-millitary people of all ethinic backgrounds. MQM as of yet has been unable to woo the voters. However, in the next block which has MQM flags on every second house, no taxi or rickshaw wala is willing to drop a passenger in there due to fear of mobile snacting. There is nil commercial activity in there, only one rotten general store and the MQM sector incharge lives in a 600 Yard house worth corore's of ruppes purchased at upfront cash..Where did a "middle and worker class" person get all that money from?

Well said, sector incharge means organized terrorism and all this MQM system could be brought into organized crime and organized terrorism, ban Altaf hussain's speeches and bring him into terrorist category.

That all money (Bhatta) not only transferred to MQM gang chiefs but transferred to British government as goodwill money for Great Britain (Taje Bartania) by the servant of Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II Mr.Altaf Bhai. Altaf Hussain want to take control of Karachi it means Karachi will be under UK control and it also means that under control of MI6, CIA, Mossad.

In actual this issue is not of the security of Karachi but issue of national security.[/B]

All this Mohajir issue is nothing but big BS.

We live there , our families are there ... we understand the problems MQM faces in karachi.

You mean problem MQM creates in Karachi :)

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Well said, sector incharge means organized terrorism and all this MQM system could be brought into organized crime and organized terrorism, ban Altaf hussain's speeches and bring him into terrorism category.

That all money (Bhatta) not only transferred to MQM gang chiefs but transferred to British government as goodwill money for Great Britain (Taje Bartania) by the servant of Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II Mr.Altaf Bhai. Altaf Hussain want to take control of Karachi it means Karachi will be under UK control and it also means that under control of MI6, CIA, Mossad.

In actual this is question of not for the security of Karachi but issue of national security.[/B]

All this Mohajir issue is nothing but big BS.

Agree with you ... hang this murderer in Karachi and let this be a public hanging ... Ameen !!

offcourse no one is going to beleive a thing , if people who support their word is not enough please help me find a ligid source claiming that , please find me a columnist (well known publications) claiming that that. Please find me a news anchor out of 100 bad news channels we have accusing any MQM spokesman that.

As if Bhattakhori in Karachi wasn't enough .. MQM has started this in London too ???

d-08.gif

Go ahead deny this boy ..

I think International media is busy writing scripts about Anna Hazare and India's test series washout? agree?

what this deadly Karachi Violence has to do with Great Anna Hazare's struggle or India's defeat in cricket match ??

din't you see the kind of coverage London riot got even though no. of casualitites were in single digit but see the kind of coverage karachi is getting where 100s are killed daily..or maybe...daily suiicide attacks in Pakistan are keeping international media busy...but then this karachi violence is even deadlier than suicide bomb attacks...

what this deadly Karachi Violence has to do with Great Anna Hazare's struggle or India's defeat in cricket match ??

din't you see the kind of coverage London riot got even though no. of casualitites were in single digit but see the kind of coverage karachi is getting where 100s are killed daily..or maybe...daily suiicide attacks in Pakistan are keeping international media busy...but then this karachi violence is even deadlier than suicide bomb attacks...

London riots were unique in that they don't happen regularly .. unfortunately .. in Karachi this thing is escalating and while there is a lot of media coverage in Pakistan but no one is really admitting who the trouble makers are ..

perhaps you should write to news corp to cover this? :)

London riots were unique in that they don't happen regularly .. unfortunately .. in Karachi this thing is escalating and while there is a lot of media coverage in Pakistan but no one is really admitting who the trouble makers are ..

perhaps you should write to news corp to cover this? :)

I think karachi violence should get its fair coverage....unfortunately we don't have any pakistani channels, we have to rely on internnet to get updates...they are busy in covering stupid 'Arab uprising' but fail to cover such crucial violence, without proper coverage (and hence international pressure) Pakisatni govt won't do anything to stop it...at the end its a loss of a life whether in london or karachi

I think karachi violence should get its fair coverage....unfortunately we don't have any pakistani channels, we have to rely on internnet to get updates...they are busy in covering stupid 'Arab uprising' but fail to cover such crucial violence, without proper coverage (and hence international pressure) Pakisatni govt won't do anything to stop it...at the end its a loss of a life whether in london or karachi

yes ofcourse india would love to see all the violence and then parrot out statements like "pakistan parmanu bumb bana raha hai"!!! "pakistan safdhaan" :blah:

yes ofcourse india would love to see all the violence and then parrot out statements like "pakistan parmanu bumb bana raha hai"!!! "pakistan safdhaan" :blah:

There would be more than just parroting out statements.

If influx of oppressed people of sindh begins to happen in Indian territoy India will be forced to act.

There would be more than just parroting out statements.

If influx of oppressed people of sindh begins to happen in Indian territoy India will be forced to act.

:woot::rofl: OMG!!!! goooood!! keep dreaming about east pakistan backstabbing again!!

but i assure you everyone in karachi be it sindhi,balochi urdu speaking or pathan are PATRIOTIC PAKISTANIS and they would die in pakistan rather than go to india! we will SPIT on india and i preferablly would pi*S accross the border maybe take a dump too!

stop trolling and keep your wet dreams to yourself!

but i assure you everyone in karachi be it sindhi,balochi urdu speaking or pathan are PATRIOTIC PAKISTANIS and they would die in pakistan rather than go to india! we will SPIT on india and i preferablly would pi*S accross the border maybe take a dump too!

Really???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ks-political-asylum-his-supporters-india.html

KARACHI: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain on Tuesday appealed Indian leaders to give asylum to Mohajir community of Pakistan, ARY NEWS reports.

He asked “if the 1992-like operation was started against MQM, will the Indian leaders provide asylum to us?”

In his telephonic speech from London to a gathering of party workers at Lal Qila ground, the MQM chief “has the Indian leaders Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh such a big heart to accept at least five crore Moharar people who are facing discriminatory attitude here”.

ya i guess you should not sit here instead go and start preparing camps! look don't listen to what the idiot altaf says! i know ALL people living in karachi are pakistani and no matter what ethnicity they come from they will NEVER come to india!! keep dreaming and go prepare!

meanwhile we are ready to accept all muslims that got oppressed in gujrat & christians in assam and sikhs in golden temple & muslims of bombay!

Back
Top Bottom