What's new

Karachi Operation | News, Updates and analysis.

DSP killed in Karachi

523406d447b90.jpg

KARACHI: Police and Rangers personnel apprehended 24 suspects, including two members of a banned organisation, during the ongoing targeted operations conducted in the city whereas a DSP of Sindh police was gunned down by unknown persons in Karachi's Malir area on Saturday, DawnNews reported.

DSP Mumtaz Shah, who was posted at Landhi jail in Karachi, was targeted by unknown gunmen in Model Colony near Malir Cant on Saturday when he left his residence to reach his workplace for duty.

The body of the victim was shifted to Civil hospital Karachi.

Provincial MInister for Prisons Manzoor Ahmed Wasan took notice of the killing and sought a report over the incident within 48 hours.

Meanwhile, Rangers personnel conducted raids in Karachi's Pakhtunabad, Eesa Nagri's MIkasa apartments, Lassi Goth and Lasbela Goth areas of Karachi arresting 22 suspects and recovering arms and ammunition.

Two suspects belonging to a proscribed organisation were also apprehended from Gulshan-i-Zia area in Karachi's Orangi town area.

DSP killed in Karachi - DAWN.COM

raiding on common people's houses instead of chasing criminals

73DGC.jpg

question is during the rangers raids how many armed resistance rangers has faced in the mohajir areas? how many weapons have they siezed?

if they can bring shahzaib khan from dubai to face justice in karachi, pakistan then why not uzair baloch and baba ladla who are hiding in dubai and muscat?

Very Good....Lets hope these terrorists pay for what they have done to innocent people...

i hope NATO bombs your home and everybody calls you and your family terrorist, then i think it will be lesson learned

@ W.11

You need to cut this crap out man. I lived in KHI for more than 10 years and no one's a saint there, including the MQM. I know all too well how the MQM operates, as anyone who's spend time in KHI would know. You ain't fooling anybody here.

reality of karachi operation by shahi syed ANP

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14l8ih_reality-of-operation-in-karachi-exposed-by-anp-leader-shahi-syed_news[/video]

Noe Shahi Syed is a credible source eh ? He belongs to a party which is equally corrupt as MQM. Different side of the same coin.

@ W.11

You need to cut this crap out man. I lived in KHI for more than 10 years and no one's a saint there, including the MQM. I know all too well how the MQM operates, as anyone who's spend time in KHI would know. You ain't fooling anybody here.

yes including PTI

but MQM is a lot better than other parties

This was all bound to happen after NS coming into power. Can't deny the wild killings in Karachi too. No party is saint in Karachi & every party have it's bad apples but if one look at the operation it looks like a planned operation against MQM which IMO will not only destroy the city further but holds the potential of igniting a civil war. NS playing his cards very smartly, his plan is to defame & destroy Army by keeping it busy, selling Pakistan out to india, spreading more chaos in Karachi & revenge for his kick out after 99 episode.

Back
Top Bottom