What's new

Karachi based Terror group suggests common currency with India !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karachi based terror group aka MQM's UK based Leader calls for a common currency between India and Pakistan. without forgetting the fact that this is the same terror group who openly suggest the idea of separation of Karachi from Pakistan and condemns the creation of Pakistan...

Bj_x0HFCIAAqlR2.jpg

:sick:

p.s.

If he had one more drink, he would have suggested UK to colonize India and Pakistan !! :lol:

@WebMaster @Aeronaut
Kindly ask from thread opener for authentic link otherwise thread has to be closed ......

if I am desperate, why are you abusive? :lol:

anyway, tell me dont you wanna get rid of this retard terrorist Altaf yourself, just be honest to yourself for a moment and answer? dont you want to have a new blood injected in MQM so that he can have a better and committed leadership ?

You dont need to worry about MQM ... It has new blood beyond your thoughts ...........

@WebMaster @Aeronaut
Kindly ask from thread opener for authentic link otherwise thread has to be closed ......

You dont need to worry about MQM ... It has new blood beyond your thoughts ...........

yeah alot of blood of innocent Karachites on their hands...no doubt !

Any leader who is not in the country for more than 2 years, should be barred from politics and any sort of interference in national issues.

@Azlan Haider what's up with giving so many negative ratings? Now you are supporting MQM because they too are against TTP? :lol:

Na yar , If some one says IK is "lota" , he gets negative ratings . On the other hand you guys thank the posts in which words like "mother fuker" and "b@stard" are used for Altaf Hussain . Using abusive language is not allowed , A negative rating is given only when a rule is violated ...

yeah alot of blood of innocent Karachites on their hands...no doubt !
It seems that you have become crazy in enmity of mqm. Its 0k if you dont like someone but showing hatred could not be allowed on this forum. i m not lover of mqm and altaf hussain. who allows to you to calling him terrorist. you are showing your love with karachi n karachiites. I m karachiite and i know millions are in his love. likewise mojority of karachiites is terrorist in front of you. you should be ashamed of this kind of hatred.

There is a terror group based in Karachi? o_O

There is a terror group based in Karachi? o_O

just political vendetta of labeling rival political parties as traitors, terrorists RAW agents etc which shows the immaturity of the OP and his personal grudge

the mods have not even tried to change the title

=========================

this is the video btw

Thread opened only for flaming. CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom