What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

aaa.png

dude not in the mood...i also said mazaq apni jaga...you could have politely left but no...

Please do understand this very clearly: there can be no mazak whatsoever where any terrorist attack is involved and innocent lives are on the line. All my posts are very clear on that, without any exception whatsoever.

Has this happened in any other country, the government would had been in serious trouble but it is only in Pakistan where people come from fake mandates and than its just another day for this nation even after getting thrashed by terrorists and corrupt officials alike.

1 Fire Fighter injured while trying to reach the fire site to contain it.....

Pakistan Army unit dispatched towards Karachi airport

The quicker it gets contained the better we look and save our repute. So far the response has been amazingly quick. Kill them all fast and clear the air port.

If my knowledge and memory serves me right then initially, this plan was meant to be executed in Islamabad, because it has a pretty similar layout to karachi, an abandoned side of the airport which could havw been used but attack was foiled and ASF got to them abd prevented the attack........ But that didnot stop the attackers they webt back to the drawing board and organised again, only this time, it was Karachi....

Back
Top Bottom