What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

agree with you some extend, but no tom dick & harry can buy weapons without external support.... a million dollar question isnt it...
lol, do you really live in Pakistan??? a bhai sb dealer in Karachi - weapon dealer (licensed) was caught selling 40mm grenades, and buying Colt M4 in Pakistan's market is not an issue these days

Capture.PNG

Man I woke up and saw this thing going on but now it seem all terrorists are dead

And If this is Indian weapons and than answer need to be given of same sort with in India

lol, do you really live in Pakistan??? a bhai sb dealer in Karachi - weapon dealer (licensed) was caught selling 40mm grenades, and buying Colt M4 in Pakistan's market is not an issue these days
No i'm not in Pakistan RIGHT NOW and as i said in my post.... without external & ofcourse internal source u cant get these weapons imported... thanks for the info :D

Man I woke up and saw this thing going on but now it seem all terrorists are dead

And If this is Indian weapons and than answer need to be given of same sort with in India
Can we confirm if they're all dead?

It seem most terrorists are dead by now I think the search operation is going on

The intelligence signalling that an attack would take place on Pakistan's largest airport was there , all along and what wonders did the police , ASF do ? . Civilians were handling all this , before the terrorists stormed in , the army and rangers weren't there and both of them take orders from the federal Govt now . Give us a break from your " evil army " theories here , learn to take the responsibility and put the blame where it lies .
no point doing that, they won't understand, they will still not understand that ASF was put under the direct control of Cabinet Division from MoD in order to increase its effectiveness and structural reforms ----what he will not say anything about that ----it is all military's fault because they did not wipe civilian's bottom

not going to discuss that here , its off topic, unless you have better to say, this will be my last reply to you dear ---
@Fulcrum15 feed is live again

And here is my last reply to you. Go look at the way India functions. Their warships get destroyed by fire, their navy chief resigns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom