What's new

Kabul blames Pakistan for cross-border hits; ties strained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking bollocks I dont believe you are afghani. And yea you done a lot for religion. Which religion the jews?

:lol: Well if it's gonna make you feel good then believe what you wanna believe, BTW Your posts are of a such a low quality that you don't deserve a reply so better luck next time.

Same can be said about Afghanistan, today even the once peaceful North is getting more and more concerned with insecurity problems. Let's focus on that one. And regarding selling one's soil for money, we are not in the times of Hotaki, or Abdali, or Khan, or Shah. Today we are as dependent on foreign aid as is Pakistan, there's nothing to cheer about nor worry about it. It's a fact which needs to accepted and rectified ASAP.
Watani i hope you understand my intention is in no way to act like a keyboard warrior, i actually came to this forum with an open heart to be able to discuss the issues in a mature way but look at this thread what are the pakistani members saying in the begining of the thread at a diplomatic and peaceful gesture by the Afghan gov.The problem is that they take that as a sign of weakness rather than a serious concern by a neighbouring muslim counry.I totally agree with the rest of your post.:agree:

:lol: Well if it's gonna make you feel good then believe what you wanna believe, BTW Your posts are of a such a low quality that you don't deserve a reply so better luck next time.

Mr.Abdali good day sir. we have deviated from the main topic. some points i like to mention

1. it's clearly reported in press reports and info from ground realities, afghan government have weak control of Kunar and Nuristan areas.

2. When militants cross your border and came to Pakistan, in order to repel them and to hit their hideouts on your side, we have to use artillery and missiles

3. Why your government whining and bickering on this issue, they should have a proper presence there so that Pakistan does not fire any artillery in your areas and you deal with militants easily.

@Abdali
Just because someone else acts immaturely doesn't mean you should fill the gap. If there are some ignorants in this forum who love repeating history and show how much of a favour they have done on us (which have ALWAYS been the same people), then there are also people who would love to have reconciliation with Afghanistan and hopefully change the use of language some Afghans show regarding Pakistan, which I don't blame them for. Good and bad are everywhere, you just do your good and leave the positive or negative reaction on that up to others.

I have a video to prove it............ would u commit suicide if i showed it here?
Could you be serious atleast for once? How can you be sure they are members of Afghan National Army?Was it written on their faces? Did you get their ID cards? or is everybody wearing a Woodland pattern uniform ANA for you? Do you honestly think Afghan National Army would send SOF on covert operations to get beaten by FC? :cheesy: Get real bro!

we don't give damn what afghanistan thinks you can't do anything to us and you have always lost when you've tried..
Seriously you keep repeating the same thing everytime there is a thread regarding issues, you remind of Timmy from soutpark :woot:
south-park-20070306115011360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom