What's new

Kabul blames Pakistan for cross-border hits; ties strained

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK WHO IS TALKING?

That doesn't help the topic in hand.

I usually do not type one liners but i will tell you the reason, please comprehend if you can.

Irrespective of laborious ga ga Pakistanis sings how they are culturally, ethnically, religiously etc. congenial or attached with Afghanistan, any one single article coming out from Afghanistan with anti Pakistan undertone can make Pakistanis naked; how they actually think about Afghan.

Hurling racial slurs, fatwas to kill/attack and degradory comments to Afghans nationals is quite disgusting at times.

Its high time for Pakistan to come out clean and resolve all pending issues with Afghanistan at least.

And who the FCUK is The ministry of foreign affairs of Afghanistan. An american puppet talking crap. They have sold out their people out. They do not represent anyone. Afghanis are our brothers and we know afghanis better than indians or americans. True Afghanis would never attack pakistanis and vice versa. The only time we get these attacks either way is when there are alien elements in afghanistan like americans etc with ulterior motives.

That doesn't help the topic in hand.

I usually do not type one liners but i will tell you the reason, please comprehend if you can.

Irrespective of laborious ga ga Pakistanis sings how they are culturally, ethnically, religiously etc. congenial or attached with Afghanistan, any one single article coming out from Afghanistan with anti Pakistan undertone can make Pakistanis naked; how they actually think about Afghan.

Hurling racial slurs, fatwas to kill/attack and degradory comments to Afghans nationals is quite disgusting at times.

Its high time for Pakistan to come out clean and resolve all pending issues with Afghanistan at least.

Friend normally i try to keep my head cool/ control my emotions and won't argue with you about any negative remarks which Pakistani's might have given in this or any other forum where any Afghani claims are made against Pakistan. Both sides have their reasons like in case of Pakistan, we had & still suffers directly/ indirectly thru the hands of Afghanistan & its allies. I won't say that Talibs are good for Pakistan/ Afghanistan but loose guns with evil intentions/ deeds like TTP are destroying Pakistan which are mainly supported by our neighbours/ anti-pak forces (You may disagree - Well you can object). Afghans claim that Talibs are based in Pakistan and are attacking them. So why everytime Pakistan is going for fencing / mining of Borders, Allied Forces & Afghanistan are creating obstacles? Why US was going for negotiations with Talibs before leaving and if Pakistan was thinking of reconciling its issues with them since it has been on the receiving end for almost a decade but here we were & are being targeted? (Strange - Height of Hypocracy). I can write on & on but whats the use, you guys won't accept and we won't budge. Sweet & simple.

Thanks

Ahmm Ahmm. What about this one?

"Army to leave FATA when tribals take responsibility": Kayani

Islamabad, Jun 24 (PTI) The Pakistani Army will withdraw from trouble-torn Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), close to the Afghan border when its tribal people are able to take up their responsibilities to combat terrorism, Army chief Gen Ashfaq Pervez Kayani has promised.
Addressing separate meetings of Ahmadzai Wazir and Mehsud tribes in Wana and Chegmalai areas of South Waziristan, Kayani said the army had played an important role in eradicating militancy and restoring peace in the region.
"The army will leave the area when tribesmen are capable of fulfilling their responsibilities," Kayani was quoted as saying by Dawn.com.
Pakistan has deployed over 100,000 regular and paramilitary troops in FATA to flush out the Taliban from the area.
The army chief also blamed foreign elements for the situation in FATA, the report said.
Under the Frontier Crimes Regulations, tribal people have certain responsibilities, including protection of roads, government installations and officials and keep their areas clear of anti-state and anti-social elements, it noted.
The US has been pressuring Pakistan to crackdown on terrorists taking shelter in North Waziristan. Pakistan army had undertaken military operations to flush out terrorists from South Waziristan. However, Pakistan has been resisting similar operations in North Waziristan, saying it will not come under foreign pressure and decide when to carry out any military operation North Waziristan.

"Army to leave FATA when tribals take responsibility": Kayani - International News

and what does that have to do with aid.

Sorry to interrupt you here Jana. I have a question; how come in your allegations always women and children specifically die even in the most desolate and aloof regions of your borders be it the deserts of Israel-Palestine or barren mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Not saying that the attacks on you are not possible considering the dangerous situation in your border. Just curious how come "women and children" always get killed even in the most unlikeliest of places in many of the accusations I have noticed around the forum be it against 500, or us or Afghans.

Because unlike India, Afghans immediately are paying back in the same coin and are showing what Cross border terrorism (or Strategic Depth) really means to Pakistanis. You do your work in NW, I will do mine in Kunar/Nuristan.

usa has killed thousands of innocents but nobody can say anything, but when Pakistan is only trying to protect its border, karzai starts crying.

By bombing the villages inside our territory? Pakistan needs to act like a responsible country and explain if they did it, this tension is only helping the Taliban,don't be surprised when the retaliation hits you.

By bombing the villages inside our territory? Pakistan needs to act like a responsible country and explain if they did it, this tension is only helping the Taliban,don't be surprised when the retaliation hits you.

to be honest, i have never heard or seen Pak army attacking Afg villages. But i have heard and seen Afg's attacking Pak border posts.

Pakistan also needs to fence the border with Afghanistan, so we put a cap to this terrorism from there. Karzai is a stooge of the US and he can keep babbling. If attacks come from Afghanistan then Pakistan should retaliate against the source.

The source? Your country has become the center of international terror, the best thing pakistan can do is cleaning its house up rather than worry about attacks from Afghanistan.

Pakistan is more than within its right to defend our holy land.

and we should do so no matter what the cost....where was ''Kabul'' just a few weeks ago when renegades from their side came and were trying to start trouble --before either being shot, or before running away like scared chickens

The afghan gov is not taking up the issue because the attacks were carried out by terrorists who crossed over from Pakistan, we are used to that its happens almost everyday, this particular incident is said to have been carried out by pakistani forces without any provocation so we demand an explaination because next time you will get a response in form of rockets and mortars.

Big surprise: puppet government of afghanistan barking nonsense.

Where were these clowns when afghan and taliban terrorists were attacking Pakistani check posts from afghanistan?

I think the puppet gov of pakistan should control its trigger happy malnourished clowns on the border since they are doing the Taliban a favour through diverting attention from them by creating tension between the two countries.

every time we mention about mining or fencing, it is the Afghans who cry about it....not Pakistanis

i personally think we should at least fence and mine parts of the border where most of the trouble takes place. tha ANA is a ragtag and highly incompetent and unprofessional force; so the onus is on us now to ensure full security.

What is stopping your gov from fencing and mining the border on your side? Your gov doesn't have the will to do it, the reason that they havn't done it since it will hurt Karzai's feelings is laughable.

Afghan National Army is a fledgling force numbering only 170,000 tasked with beating the insurgency all over the country even with the Afghan Border Police the length and terrain of the border makes it almost impossible to fully secure it so our issue is not competency but numbers.I don't think your million army of "spartans" have done anything better, you have the numbers but your incompetency in securing your border areas along NW and Quetta has been the reason that these ignorant baboons can blow themselves up in our cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom