What's new

Justice Done Stop Crying

For all the deterioration you have correctly listed, please do not be too surprised if PPP still gets re-elected in spite of that.

Sir it is against the nature of Pakistani population to re-elect the same Government. It has never happened in Pakistan and I guess it has never happened in South Asia. So don't worry PPP themselves know they are very unpopular in the country and people are willing to burn their houses right now.

Sad culture of Pakistan but let me assure you the next Government is likely to be of the political parties sitting in opposition or not part of the parliament right now.

Sir it is against the nature of Pakistani population to re-elect the same Government. It has never happened in Pakistan and I guess it has never happened in South Asia. So don't worry PPP themselves know they are very unpopular in the country and people are willing to burn their houses right now.

Sad culture of Pakistan but let me assure you the next Government is likely to be of the political parties sitting in opposition or not part of the parliament right now.

Excuse me, but how do you know that? The Pakistani people have never had a chance to re-elect anybody since a civilian government has never completed a term!

Despite that, how many times were Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto made Prime Minister each?

do what the Turks did to Erbakan's regime......just ban the bloody party from participating in politics.

simple.

aint that the bitter focking truth

but i'd still like to at least hope not.....never bad to "hope"

in that sense, Zardari profited the most off his over-confident wife's demise......all she had to do was keep her head inside the bomb-proof car, that's all.

damn

Yes, and she would have, except for the advise given to her inside her vehicle to get up and wave to her supporters!

Excuse me, but how do you know that? The Pakistani people have never had a chance to re-elect anybody since a civilian government has never completed a term!

Despite that, how many times were Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto made Prime Minister each?

Sir the love of PPP and PML-N is very evident if you see the history of these political parties in 90s. PPP elected, next Government PML-N, PPP again, PML-N again, Musharraf, PPP again.... but now the trend is bit shaky after the arrival of PTI... however I still feel PML-N is going to take a lot of seats in the Punjab and parts of the country.. so the competition is between PTI and PPP whereas PPP will only get the support of some blind-jayalaas and nothing else I see for them right now

I am out of this off topic discussion

For all the deterioration you have correctly listed, please do not be too surprised if PPP still gets re-elected in spite of that.

I won't call it a re-election. Imran Khan is the most popular leader and he will sweep the elections.

Cuz the same P.M let that military dictator go, awarding him gaurd of Honour , and gone against SC just for hiding President's corruption. Gillani was nothing but just a pawn of president.

I do not see how that mitigate or makes the current decision on Gillani in any way incorrect

of course the institutions mustnt clash but thus far i think SC is doing the right thing

please try those who mis-use and mis-appropriate PUBLIC FUNDS; smuggle in controlled substances and engage in other acts that go against our national interests

this should have been done earlier

Most of us agree that the Army is a strong institution. We are rightly proud of it and love and support the defenders of our nation. The SC and or the judiciary have shown themselves to be stronger and are maturing. We need to support them and be loyal. There is no question of a clash. The institutions should work with each other hand in glove.

The strength of these two institutions will lead in time to stronger Pakistan. Maybe these two institutions have got it right because any citizen can study hard work hard and on merit get to the top positions.

However can anyone with talent work hard and become leader of PPP or PNA-No. BB left PPP to little Bilawal in her will. A political part or movement is made up of people. Only property can be left in a will. People unless they are slaves can not be left in a will

We need for other institutions to take action when parliamentarians abuse their power like Gillani did. SC needs to remove all the corrupt one by one

One leader, one abuser!
100 leaders , 100 abusers?

No agreement on any iSssue, except courption?
Is that what you want?
Things are changing, in opposite directions, democrcy is going to failed again, better we stop every thing & let SC, run the country, defend the countryn let our forces go to another country, because they are bad enough?
DOWN WITH DEMOCRAZY, DOWN with THIS JUSTICE!
Let's hang them all ? Once & forever!

I must say I did find this the funniest post on this thread. Good old Batmanow advocates dictatorship so that we will only be abused by one man not a a hundred. I mean guys is that not incredulous that we are being asked to support abuse by anyone. Is the irony completely missed by all ??

I won't call it a re-election. Imran Khan is the most popular leader and he will sweep the elections.

By "sweep", you mean "win a few seats by huge margins", right? How does he get the requisite majority to form a stable government then?

I hope you are right. But I would be surprised as some of the NA current seats are effectively "rotten boroughs"

By "sweep", you mean "win a few seats by huge margins", right? How does he get the requisite majority to form a stable government then?

and for you VC I thought this song might be appropriate:

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out !!! - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom