What's new

JUNE (6th) Sikhs genocide rememberance

Have you ever heard the name "Master Tara Singh"? If not, you need to find more about it all.

What you have said is simplistic and certainly misleading. Pakistan was a foregone conclusion after 1946 Anti-Muslim pogroms in Bihar. That is when Gandhi felt convinced of the necessity of partition. Viecroy Lord Wavell also concluded that Pakistan was inevitable.

I have no interest in discussing and / or debating partition issues. I just wanted to correct a misplaced notion. As some one whose parents went through the horror of post-partition mayhem, I can not let such a stupid comment slide by.

How conviniently you erased key part of the history. Bihar riots happened because of Direct Action Day and Noakhali genocide started by your Muslim League to force Congress to accept Pakistan

How conviniently you erased key part of the history. Bihar riots happened because of Direct Action Day and Noakhali genocide started by your Muslim League to force Congress to accept Pakistan

You failed to note how conveniently people across Pakistan's Eastern border make an over-simplistic case of a complicated situation. Throw in three or four names and you have an easily digestable opinion which sounds so comforting.

This is not a thread about post-partition mayhem. Quit dangling red herrings. Read and research without bias. And learn to respect other peoples' perspective.

and this is remembered now when our army chief and prime minister both are sikhs..as usual people here are obsessed to link up terrorism to religion..i dont give a damn abt those dead people..i say go to hell sckrs..:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom