What's new

Junagadh: Another Chapter of Indian Atrocities | PKKH.tv

That was not the point. Please read the detailed explanation given elsewhere, with dates and times. It is so completely alien to what PKKH describes.

I can't understand what with their obsession with Sikkim and Goa. :cheesy:

It is apparently too much to hope that PKKH might move into the 21st century by taking into account a clever device called a "calendar".

As if Pakistan has done nothing in return. Why present only one side of things?

Pakistan is very much living in 21st century, but does living in 21st century means forgetting what is rightfully yours?
and Dont worry, a complete report with facts from both sides will be published on PKKH as well.

Junagarh even don't share border with Pakistan, it was bound to merge with India.:lol:
Pakistan's obsession with a Hindu majority area was a hunger for more land.

Very true, so that means Kashmir is a right to Pakistan, because its People and borders both were on Pakistan sides mainly? As for Junagadh, There is something we call instrument of accession. Perhaps you people may not know about that too. Live with this illusion. Its better for you :)

You guys are STILL unable to take Kashmir, what makes you think you'll be able to take Junagadh :lol:

Very true, so that means Kashmir is a right to Pakistan, because its People and borders both were on Pakistan sides mainly? As for Junagadh, There is something we call instrument of accession. Perhaps you people may not know about that too. Live with this illusion. Its better for you :)

There was no tribal invasion in Junagarh and there was no looting, raping and killing in Jungarh as your tribal did in Kashmir in 1947. The cases are completely different.

In short, thankyou Pakistan for making Kashmir as a part of India.;)

Not in Kashmir, you must know the crimes like looting, killing and rape your so called liberator committed in Baramulla in 1947 which let Kashmir becoming part of India very easily.

Thats what we call distrotion of history. Dont worry, telling what actually happened in 1947 needs some research and not some re-writing of those statements which were fed to you by your elders. Have some courage and ask them actual case of Kashmir.
On the other hand Junagadh, where instrument of accession could be used in favor of People, but there was never a revolt from the people of Junagadh unlike it was happening in Kashmir way before 47. So get up from your deep sleep and try to do some research before blindly following something which is worthless.

Thats what we call distrotion of history. Dont worry, telling what actually happened in 1947 needs some research and not some re-writing of those statements which were fed to you by your elders. Have some courage and ask them actual case of Kashmir.
On the other hand Junagadh, where instrument of accession could be used in favor of People, but there was never a revolt from the people of Junagadh unlike it was happening in Kashmir way before 47. So get up from your deep sleep and try to do some research before blindly following something which is worthless.

pakistan is more than welcome to try and take Junagadh. Just hope your country does not face another 71' ;)

What I mentioned is completely true.

Ok , let's assume what you say is right. How does it matter today? Kashmir is with India , Junagadh is with India and sadly , Pakistan doesn't have the military capacity to take them back. So ok , perhaps talking about Kashmir is fine , because there is some separatist sentiment there. What's the point in talking about a state like Junagadh which has been totally integrated into India and where people see themselves as Indians? How about you go there and see for yourself about what people think of what happened ?
Moreover , you really think such articles about our " atrocities" is going to make us feel sorry? It might come as a surprise to you , but 99% of us support every action our army has taken till date. You can call them atrocities , occupation , whatever you like , doesn't make a difference to us.

Ok , let's assume what you say is right. How does it matter today? Kashmir is with India , Junagadh is with India and sadly , Pakistan doesn't have the military capacity to take them back. So ok , perhaps talking about Kashmir is fine , because there is some separatist sentiment there. What's the point in talking about a state like Junagadh which has been totally integrated into India and where people see themselves as Indians? How about you go there and see for yourself about what people think of what happened ?
Moreover , you really think such articles about our " atrocities" is going to make us feel sorry? It might come as a surprise to you , but 99% of us support every action our army has taken till date. You can call them atrocities , occupation , whatever you like , doesn't make a difference to us.

I dont want to waste my time on Military capacity thing. As this argument is childish in nature itself. For your remaining comments. Just to tell you, there are 1200000 Junagardhis living in Karachi alone. They are hell bent on taking it back. Whats keeping them back is another story.
There is a story coming up. Hope it will answer your questions as well.

I dont want to waste my time on Military capacity thing. As this argument is childish in nature itself. For your remaining comments. Just to tell you, there are 1200000 Junagardhis living in Karachi alone. They are hell bent on taking it back. Whats keeping them back is another story.
There is a story coming up. Hope it will answer your questions as well.

how many extra zero you put. :woot::lol:

I thought people like Zaid Hamid with their distorted cases of history were outliers in Pakistan. But the mroe I learn about Pakistan's twisted version of History nthrough PDF and other Pakistani sources regarding everything, the more I am inclined to believe that this phenomenon of re-writing History is quite the rage in Pakistan :P

Err..

<gentle cough><gentle cough><gentle cough>

IVC
Aryan problem
AIT vs. OOI theory
Dating of the Rg Veda
Saraswati River problem
Kota Venkatachellam
N. S. Ramachandra
David Frawley (aka Vamadeva Shastri)
Shrikant Talageri
Konraad Elst
Michel Danino
Rajiv Malhotra

I wouldn't run that particular horse very hard, if I were you.

Pakistan is very much living in 21st century, but does living in 21st century means forgetting what is rightfully yours?
and Dont worry, a complete report with facts from both sides will be published on PKKH as well.

I doubt that very strongly. PKKH is not capable of printing anything that is not gloriously in favour of Pakistan. Objectivity is not in their genes. Don't waste your time telling us what will never happen.

Very true, so that means Kashmir is a right to Pakistan, because its People and borders both were on Pakistan sides mainly?

No, because both the prince, the Maharaja of Kashmir, and the people, represented by the National Conference, chose India. It was Pakistan that tried force against the will of the people and raped and abducted Muslim women during its futile campaign. It is a common feature of Pakistani thinking to assume that Mirpur and Muzaffarnagar are Kashmir. Most Mirpuris are re-settled Punjabis. All Kashmiris supporting India at that time were natives of the vale.

As for Junagadh, There is something we call instrument of accession. Perhaps you people may not know about that too. Live with this illusion. Its better for you :)

And where did your sensitivity to instruments of accession go when it came to Kashmir? Do you have a memory or a strobe light, that comes on and goes off in rhythm?

I know the actual case of Kashmir. Which part are you doubtful about? The rapes, murders and abduction?

Are you aware that the instrument of access in Junagadh committed two smaller states that then revolted? Not the people of Junagadh but the people of those states? Are you aware that Junagadh state troops went into those two states and tried to suppress the revolt? Are you aware that the Indian Army moved into those two states and removed the Junagadh state forces and stayed away from Junagadh entirely? Are you aware that Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto who had been left in charge by the escaping Nawab actually wired the nearest Indian officer to take over? Are you aware that it was only after this appeal that Indian troops moved into Junagadh?

Why do you get involved in discussions without checking the facts?

...Pakistan agreed to discuss a plebiscite, subject to the withdrawal of the Indian troops, India rejected Pakistan’s proposal...

My hairy balls.

India agreed to UN supervised plebiscite, not once, not twice, but thrice.

First proposal was made by Mountbatten, on 1 Nov, 1947, and was promptly rejected by Jinnah.

Later, at the request of Pakistan, India accepted UN supervised plebiscite on 8 March 1948, at UN Meeting #264.

At an informal consultation between the two delegations, with the then President in the chair, he asked that I should communicate with my Government to get this plebiscite postponed, pending the consideration of this matter by the Security Council.

[...] I suggested to my Government that the plebiscite should be postponed, if possible. The Government of India explored the possibility of complying with this request, but came to the conclusion that the arrangements for the holding of the plebiscite had advanced so far that if the taking of it was suspended, it might produce an amount of administrative upset and inconvenience a large number of voters and staff employed on the taking of this plebiscite which, if possible, should be avoided. The Government of India therefore came to the conclusion that while the plebiscite might go forward as planned, if the Security Council came to the conclusion here that the plebiscite need not be accepted, but that another plebiscite should be taken on the same issue under auspices, circumstances and conditions which it might decide on, the Government of India would itself have no objection to the taking of such a fresh plebiscite.

And then, again, on 7 May 1948 at UN Meeting #290

If, after going into this matter carefully, the Security Council should finally decide that another plebiscite should be taken, India will not say no. By all means, let the Council go ahead and take as many plebiscites as it likes if that is what it wants to do, but the result in every case would be exactly the same.

UN simply dropped Junagadh from their agenda.

..pointing to India’s lack of confidence in the will of the people of Junagadh for accession to India.
My hairy @ss.

At this particular plebiscite which was taken, the number of voters on the roll was 200,569, of whom there were 21,606 Muslims and 178,963 non-Muslims. The number of voters who polled was 190,870, of whom the number for India was 190,779 and the number for Pakistan was 91. The number of those who did not vote or go to the polls was 9,699. Even if all these 9,699 who did not vote and the 91 who voted for Pakistan were Muslims, it has to be recognized that 11,907 Muslims recorded their votes at this plebiscite, and as many as 11,816 of them voted for India.

[Gopalaswami Ayyangar, UN Meeting #264, 8 March, 1948]

Back
Top Bottom