What's new

Junagadh: Another Chapter of Indian Atrocities | PKKH.tv

I dont want to waste my time on Military capacity thing. As this argument is childish in nature itself. For your remaining comments. Just to tell you, there are 1200000 Junagardhis living in Karachi alone. They are hell bent on taking it back. Whats keeping them back is another story.
There is a story coming up. Hope it will answer your questions as well.

LOL , that way there are 1.2 billion Indian hell bent on not letting the 1,200,000 Junagardhis take anything back. Your argument isn't any less childish than mine.

Besides.

A plebiscite was held on 20 February 1948, in which all but 91 out of 190,870 who voted (from an electorate of 201,457) voted to join India, i.e. 99% of the population voted to join India.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_integration_of_Junagadh

I guess that says a lot.

I read it somewhere that the nawab of junagarh had lot of dogs (with their own houses and servants) and for some inexplicable reason he thought nehru and patel are going to kill those dogs. Thats why he wanted to be with pakistan.
Or was it another nawab? I dont remember.

I read it somewhere that the nawab of junagarh had lot of dogs (with their own houses and servants) and for some inexplicable reason he thought nehru and patel are going to kill those dogs. Thats why he wanted to be with pakistan.
Or was it another nawab? I dont remember.

He had the dogs, and a perfect obsession about them. I haven't read anywhere about his fearing for their lives, or their being raped by the evil Hindus, or anything on those lines.

Why are these bilateral issues and their history in the "World Affairs" section? Anybody remember the Simla Agreement?

Why are these bilateral issues and their history in the "World Affairs" section? Anybody remember the Simla Agreement?

But there no issue about Junagarh, why is this being discussed. :hitwall::rofl:

But there no issue about Junagarh, why is this being discussed. :hitwall::rofl:

The Simla Agreement binds both Pakistan and India "settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations or by any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them", whatever those differences might be.

The Simla Agreement refers to "all bilateral issues", does it not?

True but even after that Pakistan had been looking for heavyweight third party mediator on these bilateral issues against the treaty.

True but even after that Pakistan had been looking for heavyweight third party mediator on these bilateral issues against the treaty.

Any third party mediator falls under "any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them" and thus possible only if India also agrees to such a third party.

That is exactly why USA refused to mediate the Kashmir issue upon Pakistan's requests without India's agreement.

But there is no dispute in first place. I don't understand why pathetic politicians and traitors in our country pander to Pakistan's wild goose imaginary claims.

Today, there is only one king of Junagarh:

Narendra-Modi265(2).jpg

Every newbie who comes here need to prove is devotion by bashing India . otherwise what else can explain such a stupid thread?

forget the problems they are facing today , these guys feel the need to bring up something which happened 65 yrs ago.

What is the use of posting such articles when PKKH themselves do not put forth their views or debate the points raised by Indian members?? At least, after posting the articles, they should linger around for a while and counter the points raised by Indian members or members of other nationalities regarding the topic being discussed. It gives an impression that they are not confident about the articles they post and know eventually that they will get hammered in a discussion. Not the right way, I believe.

On topic: A crappy article to say the least.

Every newbie who comes here need to prove is devotion by bashing India . otherwise what else can explain such a stupid thread?

forget the problems they are facing today , these guys feel the need to bring up something which happened 65 yrs ago.

PKKH is no newbie. It is an official PDF associate. It is a pity that DefPk has chosen to associate with such a right wing lunatic fringe trying to cloak itself with patriotic respectability and failing miserably, as expected.

can't see much India bashing but only Pak and PKKH bashing on the thread,

the Instrument was designed to drop all princely states in India's bucket, but it got to India's throat when just two states used it against their want, the bottom line for India is 'grab all',

65 years don't make a wrong right, so put buds in your ears if you can't hear the truth.

can't see much India bashing but only Pak and PKKH bashing on the thread,

the Instrument was designed to drop all princely states in India's bucket, but it got to India's throat when just two states used it against their want, the bottom line for India is 'grab all',

65 years don't make a wrong right, so put buds in your ears if you can't hear the truth.

There's not much you can do anymore. It was pakistan's decision to create an enemy right AFTER partition. Wish granted. You lost half your country in the process.

Back
Top Bottom