What's new

Jordanian parliament demands release of soldier who shot 7 Israeli girls to

No muslim can mourn the death of a jew any jew, we will increase our number im palestine and israel and take back the land

It took over 100 years to do so during the crusades it may take just as long now but in the mean time all jews should be nothibg more the dead men walking

Hey Dimwit.... bar the spelling... (PDF kindly provides a simple spell check)

What we have been doing is: Building Infrastructure, schools, hospitals, Providing Employment, Electricity to Cool Kashmiris in Summer and Keep them warm in winter, an international market for their produce. Giving the people of Kashmir safety and providing free courts and an effective police force...The list goes on.

Maybe you are already blind from the "eye for an eye" thing. Or just maybe "selective reading" .Though I rather not give you the benefit of the doubt.

hey dipshhhit....
i think u r only building hospitals so that u can accomodate more and more kashmiris over there .. dont fool us by these foolish achievments that u havent achieved yet

The answer is simple. Stop occupying Muslim lands. WTF!!

I noticed that you are residing in Canadian (Christian) land. Doesn't that argument seem a bit weak to you ?

No muslim can mourn the death of a jew any jew, we will increase our number im palestine and israel and take back the land

It took over 100 years to do so during the crusades it may take just as long now but in the mean time all jews should be nothibg more the dead men walking

Too much hatred. Stop , think and then post

i dont follow ur stupid gandhi .. he said it and do u think i m gonna beleive it .. he was the shyt of this earth

hey dipshhhit....
i think u r only building hospitals so that u can accomodate more and more kashmiris over there .. dont fool us by these foolish achievments that u havent achieved yet

I do not follow Gandhiji either, Nor do I follow anyone else. The statement: "an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind" is fairly logical to me. It does not matter who said it.

The rest of your ranting all over this thread deserves no more of my time.

what did u achieved ? A paranoid Country with failed Status and Terrorism hub of world full of Islamic madness :lol:

still u r accepting our country as a country .. we consider india a slum as doesn everybody in this world does.. well we still have some status what do u have when u cant even openly express that u r indian!:chilli:

I do not follow Gandhiji either, Nor do I follow anyone else. The statement: "an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind" is fairly logical to me. It does not matter who said it.

The rest of your ranting all over this thread deserves no more of my time.

if u were nit following gandhi u wud have said gandhijiiiiii.. an eye for eye is the principle we follow not like ur hindu traditions of satti and other stupid things.. an eye for an eye doesnt mean the whole world will be blind but basically the crime rate will be v less as in saudi .. look at ur country i think it is topping the list in the rape crime

110 Parliament members sign petition demanding release of Ahmad Musa Mustafa Daqamseh, a Jordanian soldier who murdered seven Israeli schoolgirls in 1997,while their class was visiting the border site,called 'Island of Peace'; 'He's a hero,' says former Jordanian justice minister;

victims' parents say will fight against release: "I expected him to rot in jail, but I can't count on the Jordanian court and authorities to promote justice." says one of them.

Several days after the 1997 shooting, the late Jordanian King Hussein arrived in Israel for an unprecedented consolatory visit and together with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with the bereaved families.

"Your daughter is like my own. Your pain is mine," the monarch said to one of the families as he knelt in their living room.

The terror attack occured 3 years after Israel and Jordan signed a peace treaty.

------

An overwhelming 110 members of the Jordanian House of Representatives signed a petition demanding a pardon for a Jordanian soldier who shot and killed seven Israeli schoolgirls in 1997.

Ahmad Musa Mustafa Daqamseh shot the girls during a school fieldtrip in Naharayim, near the Israel-Jordan border, and is currently serving a life sentence.

"Along with the other six families, we intend to fight this," said Shlomo Bedayev, father of Shiri, one of the victims. "I want people to put themselves in my place and ask themselves if they'd be willing to come top terms with the release of a murderer who killed one of their family members."

"I don’t go a second of forgetting what happened," he added. "Every time I see the girls' pictures I cry; I've never shed a tear in my life. He must stay in jail for the rest of his life."

Nurit Fatihi, who lost her daughter Sivan, said: "I expected him to rot in jail, but I can't count on the Jordanian court and authorities to promote justice. We turned to governmental sources in the past, but it didn’t really help."

The parents intend to fight together. "We'll meet – all the parents – and see how we fight this," Nurit added. "Just like I will never see my daughter again, he doesn’t deserve to see his family. Every one of the girls would have a family and children by now."

Referring to the proximity of the Memorial Day, Miri Meiri, mother of Yeela noted that "This time of year only makes the pain harder to bear. Maybe they're doing it now on purpose."

"Seven girls were murdered; he should serve seven life sentences. I hope the government and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will know what to do with this. It's been 16 years, but the pain just keeps getting worse."

Several days after the 1997 shooting, the late Jordanian King Hussein arrived in Israel for an unprecedented consolatory visit and together with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with the bereaved families.

"Your daughter is like my own. Your pain is mine," the monarch said to one of the families as he knelt in their living room.

He later visited one girl who was wounded in the attack in the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem. "I'm very sorry for what happened," the king told her, and gave her a gift – a hamsa.

Following the shooting, the soldier's testimony to his interrogators was released by Yedioth Ahronoth. "I don't know what happened to me," he said.

"I lost control and acted." The shooter, who claimed his actions were not prompted by anyone but himself, was sentenced to life in prison.

Hussein Mjali, Jordan's former justice minister, previously referred to the imprisoned soldier as a "hero," and added that "if a Jew killed Arabs they would have built a monument in his honor."

Chairman of the Almagor Terror Victims Association Meir Indor stressed that "The Israeli government and the Knesset must exhibit determination regarding his pardoning, and must do so before Memorial Day as a moral obligation.

Jordanian parliament demands release of Naharayim shooter - Israel News, Ynetnews

Photos: King Hussein pay a visit to the girls wounded at the attack and the families of the dead ones (4,6), Ahmad Musa Mustafa Daqamseh (5), The survived schoolgirls right after the attcack (8), The border site where the attack took place and the memorial site located there (7,9)

To read more and pictures go to ********.com - Jordanian parliament demands release of soldier who shot 7 Israeli girls to death (comments)
LOL the israeli media is more sarcastic then Foxnews and express tribune.:omghaha:

if u were nit following gandhi u wud have said gandhijiiiiii.. an eye for eye is the principle we follow not like ur hindu traditions of satti and other stupid things.. an eye for an eye doesnt mean the whole world will be blind but basically the crime rate will be v less as in saudi .. look at ur country i think it is topping the list in the rape crime

Hand Chopping and eye gouching is not practiced in Saudi Arabia as it is rumored to be. Saudi has low crime rate due to excellent intelligence and police. Same can be achieved in Pakistan by controlling corruption.

The fact that people try to argue or somehow defend a person who is directly responsible for killing children is really messed.

The type of mentalities we have on forum, "because you did so and so, killing these children isn't as bad...". We live in a fu**d up world.

We either support both sides, or condemn both sides for these types of actions, stop being hypocrites.

mate first of all ajmal kasab was not even a pakistani .. whoever says is justing spreading nonsense.. it was part of ur raws plan.. well if u see ajmal kasaab while speaking he speaks hindi not urdu . raw shu dhave hired someone from a better state where people can speak a bit of urdu

Yeah you're right, he was actually an Indian :woot:

Pakistani Taliban demand return of Mumbai terrorist's body | World news | guardian.co.uk

From Al Jazeera, trusted source according to many PDF members

India hangs lone surviving Mumbai attacker - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

:hitwall:

The fact that people try to argue or somehow defend a person who is directly responsible for killing children is really messed.

The type of mentalities we have on forum, "because you did so and so, killing these children isn't as bad...". We live in a fu**d up world.

We either support both sides, or condemn both sides for these types of actions, stop being hypocrites.
Plz allow me,

Indeed, messed up to have people like yourself. First of all, to make things clean and clear, I didn't even agree to call him a hero and called what he did a crime, but was surprised (although not really) from people attacking my country, and act civilized on our expense.

A person like yourself talking about hypocracy here in this regard while supporting a mass murderer, one of the worst in history of mankind and yet giving me lessons about ethics and morals. I don't care if your words directed at me or others but I can't stand being a grand hypocrite and give others lessons about it. Try people to think before talking.

^ I was talking about afghanis hehe specifically.

I very well know about Israel's crimes, their airstrikes about unconfirmed targets with tens of children being "collateral damage".

I already made my point about Syria, I don't support criminals or the "regime", I support a cause. Its a matter of choosing between bad and worse, not good and bad.

Wow @Afghanis__hehe, monsieur are you a terroriste, I do not care about what you think but do you feel it is justified to murder children, yes or no simple as that. I do not want to argue with you but simply answer this question!

are you even a person from pakistan, I have never heard of a person that follows islam and supports children killing, do you support insurgents using children for suicide attacks?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Muslims in ME use children as human shields and then use propaganda when they die.

Individual misdemeanors of some people in no way reflects on an entire society..You are generalizing and thats as wrong as calling Indians in Subcontinent bunch of barbarian rapists

There is no cause on earth worthy of such a crime against humanity.
Culprit should be given the maximum punishment.

Back
Top Bottom