What's new

Jordanian parliament demands release of soldier who shot 7 Israeli girls to

Dont worry. This is coming for you after we are less engaged on Afghan border and the cover your terrorism against us is removed after US withdrawal, we will take revenge. In Kashmir at least, we will kick and burn your a$$ big time. Just like before, when you were running around the world complaining about Pakistan with your pants on fire.

The answer is simple. Stop occupying Muslim lands. WTF!!

Try not to create another Bangladesh for yourselves :rofl:

Then what is the difference between you and them.

The difference is that the Jews are civilized unlike most of the Muslims in Middle East. They have concepts like Human rights, rights of citizens irrespective of faith among other great things. Something that all Islamic countries lack.

Indians: spare the curse words for Israelis aswell- but why would you do that- you guys are two faced hypocrites-

We generally donot believe what the press in Muslim countries says. They use shameless propaganda.

The Muslims in ME use children as human shields and then use propaganda when they die.

I find it funny how people are trying to justify this sick act of this creature. And yes, a country's parliament is supposed to represent it's people and so, it does show the level of sickness prevalent in Jordanian society: that any Israeli child killed is okay.

Peace treaty was signed by governments. Unfortunately, people are still the same.

I find it funny how people are trying to justify this sick act of this creature. And yes, a country's parliament is supposed to represent it's people and so, it does show the level of sickness prevalent in Jordanian society: that any Israeli child killed is okay.

Peace treaty was signed by governments. Unfortunately, people are still the same.

At least we have a society, not rootless poor guy who changed his country and religion 40 times desperately trying to fed in. No one would take a psycho seriously buddy. Try Hindus this time.

At least we have a society, not rootless poor guy who changed his country and religion 40 times desperately trying to fed in. No one would take a psycho seriously buddy. Try Hindus this time.

Civilised people would expect a Jordanian to come here and condemn this act of their parliament and this soldier. Civilisation does seem alien to you, doesn't it, blackeagle? Ask anyone, they'll tell you.

Civilised people would expect a Jordanian to come here and condemn this act of their parliament and this soldier. Civilisation does seem alien to you, doesn't it, blackeagle? Ask anyone, they'll tell you.

Many Palestinians are being held in Isrhell with no charges. go lecture your people about civilisation<

Because I'm smart enough to think ON MY OWN and not just wait for the media to feed me information and knowledge... all it takes is simple research... I'm sure you can find more sources... and what I really meant is the list that the media hides from the people...

No dear, you're not thinking "ON YOUR OWN". You're relying on pro-terror outlets for your news information.

Relying on others for information is not bad, we all do. But try to find out both sides of the story before reaching any conclusion. Have you tried some pro Israel sources?

Many Palestinians are being held in Isrhell with no charges. go lecture your people about civilisation<

Just check his first posts in this forum, he used to insult Jews with worst names based on their religion and ethnicity and was pro Arab, then he turned to be anti Jews & Iran and pro Arab, then turned to be Anti Arab & Jews and pro Iran, and now he is Anti Iran & Arab and pro Israel. Again, plz guys, check his old posts through received likes. All his insults were based on ethnicity and religion and yet give lessons about being civilized, how pathetic!

well to be honest ..this is why they have been killing us muslims because we have stayed quite .. in islam there is a saying i.e an eye for an eye , ..but what we do with americans and israelis is that we stay quite as if we are waiting for something more bigger to happen.. no body knows this guys might have lost his children by israeli forces

woo woo woo.. look at the indian .. u indians have been worse in the case of kashmir. wat u have been doing is raping young girls in kashmir and killing them.. so u dont have to tel me wht i shud do stupid induuuuu..
i think for me instead of killing a jewish baby i shoud have written an indian baby:)...now if u dont know any thing abt muslims or what has been happening to us so plzz mind ur own freaking business

And make the whole world blind...what say? :undecided:

Just check his first posts in this forum, he used to insult Jews with worst names based on their religion and ethnicity and was pro Arab, then he turned to be anti Jews & Iran and pro Arab, then turned to be Anti Arab & Jews and pro Iran, and now he is Anti Iran & Arab and pro Israel. Again, plz guys, check his old posts through received likes. All his insults were based on ethnicity and religion and yet give lessons about being civilized, how pathetic!

I see you've run out of any constructive argument on the topic. Too desperate, aren't you black-eagle?

Jews are evil, with the occupation if jerusalem and palestine they are dirt to all muslims

They deserved the holocaust and they deserve another in the future

They really are evil snakes

Jews are evil, with the occupation if jerusalem and palestine they are dirt to all muslims

They deserved the holocaust and they deserve another in the future

They really are evil snakes

Hmm, I see that you're in/from a country which helped create the Jewish state.

thanx for the advice .. but i guess i replied one of ur yindu already .. look at urself in the mirror first and think waht have u been doing in kashmir is even worse .. killing young girls after raping them seems to be part of very intelligent act isnt it .. now can u deny this fact that u indians havent raped or killed young children in kashmir i can post thousand pics and proofs over here .. what can u doo .. i think freaks are indians as they always want to act smart over the interenet

maybe in sentiments i wrote a worng line and i accept it .. but look at indians who are teaching me what is right and wrong and they themselves have been murdering and raping innocent children in kashmir

Hey Dimwit.... bar the spelling... (PDF kindly provides a simple spell check)

What we have been doing is: Building Infrastructure, schools, hospitals, Providing Employment, Electricity to Cool Kashmiris in Summer and Keep them warm in winter, an international market for their produce. Giving the people of Kashmir safety and providing free courts and an effective police force...The list goes on.

Maybe you are already blind from the "eye for an eye" thing. Or just maybe "selective reading" .Though I rather not give you the benefit of the doubt.

And make the whole world blind...what say? :undecided:

i dont follow ur stupid gandhi .. he said it and do u think i m gonna beleive it .. he was the shyt of this earth

Hey Dimwit.... bar the spelling... (PDF kindly provides a simple spell check)

What we have been doing is: Building Infrastructure, schools, hospitals, Providing Employment, Electricity to Cool Kashmiris in Summer and Keep them warm in winter, an international market for their produce. Giving the people of Kashmir safety and providing free courts and an effective police force...The list goes on.

Maybe you are already blind from the "eye for an eye" thing. Or just maybe "selective reading" .Though I rather not give you the benefit of the doubt.

hey dipshhhit....
i think u r only building hospitals so that u can accomodate more and more kashmiris over there .. dont fool us by these foolish achievments that u havent achieved yet

Back
Top Bottom