What's new

Jordan may be next "Arab spring" country in the American list.

Saeedq

New Recruit

Reaction score
My country (Jordan) has long enjoyed the reputation of a key American ally in the region. But let's not delude ourselves. This no argument to stay absolutely calm and exclude American scenario of "Arab spring" realized in here!
Look how it was with Turkey, also the closest American regional ally. Americans didn't bother a bit to start its forceful democratization.
Now, here in Jordan there have been military exercises involving 19 countries which ended 20 June and for some vague reason more than 1000 American well armed military servicemen have been left here! Add here missile Patriot complexes and number of F-16 jets. What's the idea, I wonder?
Obama has declared that suspicious boost of American presence here is necessary to defend Jordan. Does he mean defense from Syria? Bunch of lies, it is!
And how about "protesting communities" for Jordan (and Saudi Arabia btw) formed in Twitter? Are they due to tensions in Syria as well? Far as I remember similar communities were formed before "Arab spring" and the events in Turkey we are witnessing now!

My country (Jordan) has long enjoyed the reputation of a key American ally in the region. But let's not delude ourselves. This no argument to stay absolutely calm and exclude American scenario of "Arab spring" realized in here!
Look how it was with Turkey, also the closest American regional ally. Americans didn't bother a bit to start its forceful democratization.
Now, here in Jordan there have been military exercises involving 19 countries which ended 20 June and for some vague reason more than 1000 American well armed military servicemen have been left here! Add here missile Patriot complexes and number of F-16 jets. What's the idea, I wonder?
Obama has declared that suspicious boost of American presence here is necessary to defend Jordan. Does he mean defense from Syria? Bunch of lies, it is!
And how about "protesting communities" for Jordan (and Saudi Arabia btw) formed in Twitter? Are they due to tensions in Syria as well? Far as I remember similar communities were formed before "Arab spring" and the events in Turkey we are witnessing now!

i do not think you are Jordanian, Jordanian does not talk like that, All Jordanian in PDF favor America,Israel, western countries and like whatever they do. Anyway welcome to PDF, introduce yourself in member section

@BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa Comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan is a stable country, it's difficult to throw a stable country into chaos. Then there's the will of the people, look at us, we've had all the makings of a civil war for what seems like an eternity now and we just stay on. I pity my people sometimes but I also admire their fortitude.
So don't despair, The Hashmi-ite Kingdom of Jordan will be fine.

images

good for jordanians.. :cheers:

Which of the other "Springed" countries have you seen succeed?
Algeria has fallen to Islamists.
Libya has descended into Tribal War.
Egypt just saw a Coup last night.

Nobody will harm our fellow brotherly Arab and Muslim neighbors and the respectful Hashemite family. Jordan will be safe as long as it has the support of all the GCC and Sunni Arab and Muslim world.

As a Hashemite myself I would suffer a light depression if they were removed and instead a organization like MB would come and ruin the Muslim nation of Jordan.

This news is nonsense.

Jordan is a stable country, it's difficult to throw a stable country into chaos. Then there's the will of the people, look at us, we've had all the makings of a civil war for what seems like an eternity now and we just stay on. I pity my people sometimes but I also admire their fortitude.
So don't despair, The Hashmi-ite Kingdom of Jordan will be fine.

Yes, Jordan is a very stable country

Jordan pt2 Thousands Call for Overthrow of Dictator King Abdullah 11-13-12 Chant "Freedom Forever" - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8-IB9Z04o

Which of the other "Springed" countries have you seen succeed?
Algeria has fallen to Islamists.
Libya has descended into Tribal War.
Egypt just saw a Coup last night.

It will succeed in long run... may be the transition should be less bloody... kings should start a slow transfer of power process.

Back
Top Bottom