What's new

Jordan may be next "Arab spring" country in the American list.

but you are happy with change, even if you paid heavy price, am I right? Most iraqis and libyans are happier after change, I believe.

Those Libyans being happy in 2011 does not mean they still are happy, like the Iraqis cheering in 2003 when the Americans pulled of Saddams statue, they never knew what was coming to them.. the decade long insurgency, destruction, corruption and terrorism, most were happy thinking sanctions would go, life would be better.

The change has positive and negative effects, it will eventually be better cause sanctions are removed and an unisolated country, only there will be many problems in the north, maybe war.

Can't wait! :omghaha:

Democracy is coming..run and hide

Soon my friend your wish will come true.

Iran-protests-26-june-2009.jpg

:blink::blink: @BLACKEAGLE I would like to hear more from your fellow what do you say?

:tup:

If it does come...would you open the borders for me ? :azn:

Or am I still unloved & unwanted in Jordan, akhi ? :cray:

You are always welcome in KSA and Hejaz in particular. Or Yemen.;)

But you are not allowed to wear all that sissy clothing that you speak of but at most a Hejazi turban or Yemeni clothing or Arab clothing in general;)

@BLACKEAGLE

It is time for you to show character and put all those phantast in place. Nobody will touch Jordan!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are always welcome in KSA and Hejaz in particular. Or Yemen.;)

But you are not allowed to wear all that sissy clothing that you speak of but at most a Hejazi turban or Yemeni clothing or Arab clothing in general;)

My Grandma brought me back one of your traditional Arab Headdresses (the Kiffeyh...I think its called) when she came to KSA for Umrah a few years back; too bad the Imam at the local mosque, near my home, took it - He apparently thinks that the Arab Headdress bought from a kiosk (shop) right next to Al-Baik in some mall in Riyadh is his ticket to heaven ! :omghaha:

You Arabs are evil...so evil - You've even corrupted our clerics ! :lol:

Jordan and other GCC countries are usually very pliant states of the West. They dont challenge or disagree with whatever Western agenda is in the region. So I dont know if there will be Arab Spring in Jordan.

If people of Jordan are happy with their government, let them be. Why be an agent of chaos and create hardships in people's lives in the name of fake revolutions.

My Grandma brought me back one of your traditional Arab Headdresses (the Kiffeyh...I think its called) when she came to KSA for Umrah a few years back; too bad the Imam at the local mosque, near my home, took it - He apparently thinks that the Arab Headdress bought from a kiosk (shop) right next to Al-Baik in some mall in Riyadh is his ticket to heaven ! :omghaha:

:omghaha:

There are a lot of Arab traditional clothing depending on the region, sect etc. The keffiyeh is worn in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq and all of Levant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh

In Yemen and Oman turbans are preferred. Traditionally it was also the case in Hejaz hence the Hejazi turban. But there are a lot of varieties and obviously not all people wear this.

Most wear Western clothes obviously. It is more a traditional clothing.

Here you can see some Hejazi (Makkawi) clothing. I am sure that you have not seen it before!

‫

This is a typical Yemeni clothing but there are a lot of varieties depending on the region.

Nikon Yemeni kid by ßlind Point, on Flickr

This is actually a real Yemeni but he is a very tiny dwarf. You cannot see him.

jordan has reason to to revolt . saudi arabia does not . the obvious reeason is life in jordan is miserable and people need to immigrate to live normal lives they deserve . in saudi its not the situation after spending 7 years living around the world I can tell you that people of the GCC are quite privileged in their life styles . we have our set of problems yes but nothing that cannot be solved . issues in jordan however is prefferably subdued for the sake of dividing the country between 2 distinct groups of people . one military and governmental and the other financial and industrial . its a tale of 2 cities really

Lol I wish we could have Al-Baik in Riyadh. Al-Baik checkin is not allowed to open in the Capital City of KSA can you believe it. I take the advantage every time I go for Umrah or a visit to the west side. :hitwall:

Lol I wish we could have Al-Baik in Riyadh. Al-Baik checkin is not allowed to open in the Capital City of KSA can you believe it. I take the advantage every time I go for Umrah or a visit to the west side. :hitwall:

You need to move back to your beautiful Al-Bahah province, 7abibi.;)

I dunno which City she was in because we've got relatives in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, someplace called Dammam & one other place so it could've been either one of them that she bought it for me ! :unsure:

Jordan mai Uprising???????????
Impossible, Jordan Emir is a big time US puppet and have good relations with Al saud....

al baik is not not allowed to open . the owner is originally Palestinian and he is quite adamant control freak (they do exist ) the farther the branches go the less they feel they are in control.

they could open in the GCC . eygpt . Jordan anywhere but choose not to . Arabs (especially those of the northern parts ) are quite proud and stubborn .

Back
Top Bottom