What's new

Jordan King Abdullah`s Visit to Ankara and His tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzePlaque

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Ankara, March 5 (Petra)-- Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Tuesday arrived in Ankara on a tow-day official visit to Turkey.

During the visit, which comes upon an invitation from Turkish President Abdullah Gul and his wife Hayrunnisa , the King will hold talks with President Gul, Prime Minister Recep Tayyib Erdogan and Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Cemil Cicek.

Upon arrival at Ankara International Airport, Their Majesties were received by Turkish Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek and his wife, Ankara Governor Aladdin Yuksel, Ankara Mayor Ibrahim Melih Gokcek, Jordan's Ambassador to Turkey Amjad Adayleh and the Turkish Ambassador to Jordan Sedat Onal.

The King is accompanied by Lower House Speaker Saad Hayel Srour, Royal Court Chief Fayez Tarawneh, Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh and Director of the King's Office Imad Fakhoury.

Their Majesties visited the mausoleum of the nation's founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, where the King laid a wreath and signed the visitors' book.

fa499548-3d21-4ba3-8759-cbdb5c5824ba.jpg

A05135124.jpg

[video]http://video.ntvmsnbc.com/kralin-gozyaslari.html[/video]

This is the first time I see his tears.

Also interning to note, he visited TAI and took a look at T-129 Attack helicopter, he is expected to make an official request for it soon.

And I Just would like to note, My God who times have changed like never before.... You do realize who his ancestor is right? May this leads to forever peace and friendship.

He is crying why Arabs do not have a leader like Ata Turk and they are instead doomed with idiotic dictators like Saddam, Ghaddafi, Assad, etc!

^^

Don't worry! We (GCC leadership) got rid crazy schizophrenics. Soon the end of forward last, Assad. For the last (they are a group) will follow in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom