What's new

Join AMC-34th MBBS (from males/females) and 12th BDS Course (from male only)

Aww, don't get upset.
Papu yaar tung Na kar yaar.
I was "lurking around" around a while back, found your username funny. Not that mine on yahoo isn't but I don't put that on my profile.
Well it was meant to do exactly the same (which it did to you). Who gives out his/her actual id on a public forum?

By the way, I am a nobody. Unlike the many members on this forum I have no interesting tales to share, nothing in my life stands out.
Well isn't that something to be proud of!?
And don't call me kakay,
Aww, I hit the bull's eye here probably :)
you don't know me. And you clearly missed the sarcasm in my statements too as well.
i know all that i need to know about Nadja, who said i know you?

As for being good at word play, thanks for compliment.
Pleasure is mine!

Aww, I hit the bull's eye here probably :)
Smell the achievement, it feels guud na?

What was this? You trying to compete with me in childishness?
Again as i said, you know me nuffin!kakay

You sure are. makes a good soldier (no sarcasm here) :agree:
:rolleyes: You missed it gain.
You will need some time to catch up. Bets of luck.

It really doesn't make a difference. Half the praise and hitting of thanks button here is too disingenuous for my taste anyways :)
Well by now we all familiar with 'Her Majesty's' taste!

Ques. Do you ever get tired of retorting?
i try not to:)

Papu yaar tung Na kar yaar.

Kyun nahi karon. Papu ko hamesha say yeh haq hasil hai, aur rahay ga!

Well it was meant to do exactly the same (which it did to you). Who gives out his/her actual id on a public forum?
hey, don't be so pompous. You'll be amazed how many people do, even on this forum. kissi ki feelings hurt ho jaein gi, stop being so insensitive to the public :disagree:

Well isn't that something to be proud of!?

If you insist!

Aww, I hit the bull's eye here probably
Be original, otherwise the game gets boring! :)

i know all that i need to know about Nadja, who said i know you?

No one actually. Who said you knew me :what:

Smell the achievement, it feels guud na?

Well I always smell nice, so i feel good. I am least bothered about smelling the achievement :P

Again as i said, you know me nuffin!kakay

Whatever!!!!

:rolleyes: You missed it gain.
You will need some time to catch up. Bets of luck.

Yup, I am myopic. Kya karoon, ab haal bohat burra hai.

Well by now we all familiar with 'Her Majesty's' taste!

Oh, so you also find me arrogant. you are quite bad at psycho-analysis :tsk:

i try not to:)
You are fully farig :agree:

Let me enjoy my late night noddles..who knows when they'll become unreachable.

Let me enjoy my late night noddles..who knows when they'll become unreachable.

"Noddles" --- what's that? :pop:

As for who knows when you finally find work, well Allah mian can tell you that!

Is that wave a hi or a bye for the kakay? :confused:
Please make use of your psychoanalysis capabilities to find out the answer!
Your rashness and attitude and jingoism scream that.

What if i say Miss Nadja is a actually a dude who is miserably pretending to be otherwise!

There are quite a few BSers who have formed part iof this forum to malign the military, and i have been trying fighting it out. Well i am not been paid for it but that's what i like to around here! Enough of BS, and lately i am glad that i have been successful!

What if i say Miss Nadja is a actually a dude who is miserably pretending to be otherwise!
There are quite a few BSers who have formed part iof this forum to malign the military, and i have been trying fighting it out. Well i am not been paid for it but that's what i like to around here! Enough of BS, and lately i am glad that i have been successful!

Hunh! :argh:

Stop stereotyping, a woman is as capable of having an intelligent discussion as a man is. Why do you men find it so hard to accept that!

Stop stereotyping, a woman is as capable of having an intelligent discussion as a man is. Why do you men find it so hard to accept that!

Kakay:wave:

Attachments

• afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-design.jpg
    afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-design.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 48
Please make use of your psychoanalysis capabilities to find out the answer!

Well she might be Dr Ayesha Siddiqa:P

Well she might be Dr Ayesha Siddiqa:P

Not a bad guess dude, not bad at all!

Pretends to be a grandma (which Siddiqa is), and also wanna join the Army (for the obvious reasons-but i wonder who is going to give her age waiver?:undecided:):lol:

Not a bad guess dude, not bad at all!

Pretends to be a grandma (which Siddiqa is), and also wanna join the Army (for the obvious reasons-but i wonder who is going to give her age waiver?:undecided:):lol:

If you want to compare me, go ahead but at least not with her. She is an awful writer and I would never want to be in her category! :disagree:

i missed this...

Did i stepped on the 'man versus women' tail here?
Or was it 'Suppression of women freedom in Pakistan/Muslim Ummah' tail?

i missed this...

Did i stepped on the 'man versus women' tail here?
Or was it 'Suppression of women freedom in Pakistan/Muslim Ummah' tail?

No you wagged your "I am so sure you are a dude" tail here. And that's a very unoriginal tail-tale.

No you wagged your "I am so sure you are a dude" tail here. And that's a very unoriginal tail-tale.
:rofl:
Thnx for the opportunity, i just had a fight with someone.

Back
Top Bottom