What's new

Lady Cadets of Pakistan:VICE

Hmm . Can you explain why bud
You know why,what if they became prisoners or kidnapped?
You can live with that thought,i know i cant?

What if you fight side by side with a female soldier,what do you think about?
Her wellbeing or focus on the situation at hand?
A distaction thats all what it would be.

You know why,what if they became prisoners or kidnapped?
You can live with that thought,i know i cant?

Okay, I understand your concerns. But when those women of ours attend to War Academy, during 4 years of training, trust me they don't receive any special treatment or kinda stuff. There's no gender difference at any training. Only thing that differs them from us is that they sleep at a different compound, which they have to be by law. Other than that it's all same. This affects them at future.

At home; they are our mothers, sisters, wives, fiancee, daughters. But at barracks, they are either Officers or NCOs. Nothing less nothing more. IF they are sexually assaulted by enemy combatants in case they were taken as POW, It's not because they were women being held captive in combat or the assaulting men were soldiers, it'll be because that man was not qualifying the needs of a soldier, however they recruited him. But "that thought" you mentioned my friend, is the last thing that those men and women of ours think in combat that we all accepted the possible circumstances when we entered to academy at the first place.

What if you fight side by side with a female soldier,what do you think about?
Her wellbeing or focus on the situation at hand?
A distaction thats all what it would be.

Again my friend, At barracks or base; I am not a man nor a woman, I am just an officer. The same goes for females. :)

It would be normal for some members to think I was insane, I am not. I was rational there. Because that's the reality.

Army Paratroopers:
Doing one jump does not make you a Paratrooper. By nature Paratroopers are combatants. As you've rightly said these women won't be serving in a combatant role.

@DESERT FIGHTER you against allowing our women to kick *** and take names? Historically Muslim women have been among the bravest warriors though. :agree:
Almost no army in the world allows females in combatant roles.

Doing one jump does not make you a Paratrooper. By nature Paratroopers are combatants. As you've rightly said these women won't be serving in a combatant role.

Almost no army in the world allows females in combatant roles.

Turkey and Israel could be an exception I believe. And Norway recently took that to a far upper level :D

Naturally as men who care for the well being of our women we will be concerned should they be taken as POW but if the army fails in a war the same concerns come to the forefront anyway.

Naturally as men who care for the well being of our women we will be concerned should they be taken as POW but if the army fails in a war the same concerns come to the forefront anyway.

Mate please read my reply to T123456 just at the top of the page. Aggression to POWs is the last thing to talk about in case of a conflict. We all accepted the fate that may occur when decided to make it to academy. Even the discussion of it isn't needed I believe

Go girls!!!

@Zarvan sir what do you think? :lol:

@Zarvan 's typical response:
Sir i don't understand Sir. Sir i am telling you this is against Islam Sir. Mister i know this one woman who couldn't even pick a rock mister. Sir trust me Sir. Sir the kafirs are weak sir. This is kafir ideology to have women as equal sir. Sir please don't laugh at me Sir. Mister im very serious. You are a kafir Sir you wouldn't understand Islam Sir.

@Zarvan 's typical response:
Sir i don't understand Sir. Sir i am telling you this is against Islam Sir. Mister i know this one woman who couldn't even pick a rock mister. Sir trust me Sir. Sir the kafirs are weak sir. This is kafir ideology to have women as equal sir. Sir please don't laugh at me Sir. Mister im very serious. You are a kafir Sir you wouldn't understand Islam Sir.

Mr you are a kafir .. mister i bumb you.

Mate please read my reply to T123456 just at the top of the page. Aggression to POWs is the last thing to talk about in case of a conflict. We all accepted the fate that may occur when decided to make it to academy. Even the discussion of it isn't needed I believe

With female soldiers n ... enemies we cant afford it.. sorry bro.. the world is a cruel place and not as rosy as it seems..

BUT bro:

They are Infantry at the Southeastern Turkey

16815.jpg

aafoto_0216_07032013133100948_r_gen_20130307000000_ankvolk23_d.jpg

They are Gendarmerie at the highest points of mountains

asker.20121208100201.jpg

They are AH1W Super Cobra pilots fighting terrorists

fft99_mf568681.Jpeg

They are F16 Pilots

8b993f5ebernasen.jpg

-sayimiz-az-oldugu-icin-cok-degerliyiz--810699.Jpeg

They are Blackhawk Pilots

38759.jpg

15666.jpg

He can't do a single s.hit to our Lady warriors :)

I doubt they are infantarians... Pilots,combat eng,med corps,Gendarmerie we have women in those roles aswell.. not not infantary ... thts a big no no.

Back
Top Bottom