What's new

JL2 sub-lanuching ICBM succeeded in tests on December,26th,2010

These are the pics of the JL-1A as you can notice the pointy head because it can only contain one warhead per missile.

They used it as a reference picture. All Chinese media use reference pictures.

The JMA and JMB are all variants of the JL-2 test fired from satellite launch centers.

BTW, can you provide some more information on the Type 094 Type 2? Is it built? Is the Type 3 the same as the Type 096?

They used it as a reference picture. All Chinese media use reference pictures.

The JMA and JMB are all variants of the JL-2 test fired from satellite launch centers.

BTW, can you provide some more information on the Type 094 Type 2? Is it built? Is the Type 3 the same as the Type 096?

I am sure we will see the Type 096 surfacing in the next couple years just as how the Type 095 becoming a reality.

According to the CDers, there are about 3 type 094 being built, and they certainly don't look like the two subs showing in the Google map.

Okay, so they are in construction?

Is the Type 3 the Type 096?

informal?:rofl:Did any formal official site say j-20 exists?

This will let the US authority shut their mouth about threatening China with nuclear weapons after losing air superiority in the near future.

us. losing its airsuperiority means losing its aerial virginity :rofl: ... :D :D :pakistan: :china: :pakistan:

WoW!! The weight of this ICBM is immensely low than the Russian counterparts....23tons as opposed to 40tons...is this right
Source is shady. There are so few pictures of JL-2 on the net that I doubt the technical datas would even get published.

Source is shady. There are so few pictures of JL-2 on the net that I doubt the technical datas would even get published.

Its certainly possible. The JL 2 is the only two stage ICBM, decreasing weight considerably.

Its certainly possible. The JL 2 is the only two stage ICBM, decreasing weight considerably.

hehehe... ask from engineers here & they will tell you that multi-staging was introduced at the very first place to reduce the dead weight...in generally make less bulky ICBM

Back
Top Bottom