What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
saare sapne poore nahe hote. so wakeup

if pakistan is really determined they can make it but HOW GOOD CAN THEY MAKE IT THATS THE POINT .... india has been designing and building aircraft from some time but it still not able to make a respectable fighter aircraft into production ...at least untill now ...hope it changes soon

if pakistan is really determined they can make it but HOW GOOD CAN THEY MAKE IT THATS THE POINT .... india has been designing and building aircraft from some time but it still not able to make a respectable fighter aircraft into production ...at least untill now ...hope it changes soon

Absolutelty right india has failed in every project that it has started.
Pakistan on the other hand sought help from china and has absorbed knowledge base from various school of thoughts, from saab to dassault to lockheed martin.

Pakistan hasnt decided to start a project such as jets from scratch as we understand that its a long a hard path, so it has taken one step at the time.

LCA Tejas another failed project that will go ahead to save face, so much for it that its not even wanted by iaf though its being forced upon them. however thunder is flying and progressing slowly but nicely. It serves our defence needs, paf doesnt currently need a heavy strike aircraft as we have missiles for that.

Now is the time for total airdefence, our numbers and quality has slipped over the years due to sanctions and thunder is just perfect for all those reasons. It will progress on to be a very decent platform but as of now for air defence / intercept is a big plus with bvr for paf.

Really dont behave like a child on a forum thats made for adults, if you want to pass you opinion about something prove it, just by saying that IAF does not have quality pilots your only satisfying yourself, the truth is way off brother :cheers:

In reply to a kid behaving like an adult :)
I'm hopeful that the following stats will come handy

IAF in 1965 Lost (4 Mysters, 4 Vampires, 16 Hunters, 3 Canberra, 6 GNAT, 1 Auster)

Total 34

PAF in 1965 Lost (13 Sabres & 1 Starfighter)

Total 14

IAF in 1971 Lost (8 Migs, 19 Sukhoi-7, 23 Hunters, 5 Canberras, 3 GNAT, 5 Mystere IVa, 1 Vampire, 4 HF-24 & 1 Alize)

Total 69

PAF in 1971 Lost (14 F-86 Sabres, 5 B-57, 3 Starfighters & 4 F-6)

Total 26

Source: : Bharat-Rakshak.com - The Consortium of Indian Military and Defence Websites :

I will not quote other neutral sources which narrate an even more haunting story.Having said that i will not ignore the fact that at present IAF is far ahead when it comes to technology, but even if i want to i cant forget the past.

Cheers :)

Absolutelty right india has failed in every project that it has started.

Dont want to burst your bubble but It clearly shows your lack of knowledge about India's defence programmes and its successes...

Pakistan on the other hand sought help from china and has absorbed knowledge base from various school of thoughts, from saab to dassault to lockheed martin.

Great..but care to explain what other option do you have...Do you have that kind of money that India invested in her so called failed projects??? I hope you are not saying that Pakistan don't have the caliber to make a fighter pilot on her own??? I dont think so becuase if india can do it pakistan can do it as well...However they need to figure out from where the heck money will come...Current situation don't look promising...

Pakistan hasnt decided to start a project such as jets from scratch as we understand that its a long a hard path, so it has taken one step at the time.
The step that is looking right to you now may prove wrong in the future if for some reason china turns her back on you...Anyways that may or may not happen but self-sufficiency is the only way for a secure and reliable future...Geo-politcs changes..Have changed in the past will change in future...

LCA Tejas another failed project that will go ahead to save face, so much for it that its not even wanted by iaf though its being forced upon them. however thunder is flying and progressing slowly but nicely. It serves our defence needs, paf doesnt currently need a heavy strike aircraft as we have missiles for that.

LCA tejas is a failed project...great....again clearly shows your knowledge...I would have appreciated if you would have said its a delayed project but if it makes you feel happy...so be it...However lets say for the sake of argument that it is a failed project...but do you know how much time india has invested in it??? What does that mean ..it means we are a step closer to having our own indegenous fighter planes...now complement it with current geo-politics where we have the luxuary of getting latest technology from US, Russia, Israel and EU ...where do you see india going????

P.S : I have ignored your comment of IAF being forced to take LCA as i honestly dont want to consider you a troll...

Now is the time for total airdefence, our numbers and quality has slipped over the years due to sanctions and thunder is just perfect for all those reasons. It will progress on to be a very decent platform but as of now for air defence / intercept is a big plus with bvr for paf.

Good for you...and best of luck to achieve that....Now lets get back to topic please...

In reply to a kid behaving like an adult

IAF in 1965 Lost (4 Mysters, 4 Vampires, 16 Hunters, 3 Canberra, 6 GNAT, 1 Auster)

Total 34

Total 14

IAF in 1971 Lost (8 Migs, 19 Sukhoi-7, 23 Hunters, 5 Canberras, 3 GNAT, 5 Mystere IVa, 1 Vampire, 4 HF-24 & 1 Alize)

Total 69

Total 26

Source: : Bharat-Rakshak.com - The Consortium of Indian Military and Defence Websites :

I will not quote other neutral sources which narrate an even more haunting story.Having said that i will not ignore the fact that at present IAF is far ahead when it comes to technology, but even if i want to i cant forget the past.

Cheers

Wow man PAF really beat the **** out of IAF..poor IAF..hopefully we would have learned from past...Anyways good for you...If this comment makes you happy then can we please go back to topic??? I dont have much knowledge about fighter planes and would really like to learn from this thread about Jf17X..so its a humble request not to derail thread any more...

I dont have much knowledge about fighter planes and would really like to learn from this thread about Jf17X..so its a humble request not to derail thread any more...

if they are talking about making their current JF17 a 5th gen jet then they are just dreaming. :hang2:

Yes, they could work with China to develop a 5th gen jet if they want it to be a part of PAF b4 2020. :rolleyes:

Total 34

Total 14

Total 69

Total 26

thanks for this information... :wave:

So who won these wars (1965 and 1971)??? :azn:

thanks for this information... :wave:

So who won these wars (1965 and 1971)??? :azn:

He posted result of battles between IAF and PAF in these wars from BR.. Wining WAR is more of political thing than military. 1965 objective was to survive India attack and we did.

1971-> a political debacle at home made Pakistan lost a war.

He posted result of battles between IAF and PAF in these wars from BR.. Wining WAR is more of political thing than military. 1965 objective was to survive India attack and we did.

1971-> a political debacle at home made Pakistan lost a war.

You would surely agree that winning a war is more important than losing 99% battles during that war...:coffee:

friends people here talk about building a 5th gen airplane just as if its a matter of few days.
howmany countries in the world can build a 5th gen aircraft ?just look at the us with their money and knowledge how much time it took to get the raptor to the sky,even the russian superior design its still working hard to get a 5th gen plane flying.

people talk about stealthy features what kind of stealth does the new chinese aircraft gong to get ,the pakfa,lmfi both will have plasma stealth,the raptor and jsf have radar absorbing technology what kind of staelth feature does china posses?

i the next 10 years there are going to be very few 5th gen planes.both the us and russia started work in the early 90 s and we will see only these aircrafts in the next 10-15 years, if china starts working from today i will still take 20 years mininum to get the plane flying.

thanx

Agree... China will not have 5th generation planes soon.

and some Pakistanis (1 for sure) has listed them in the list of FJs PAF will have in 2015

Ignore them buddy...There are many who just post out of sheer emotion and national jingoism...Let them live in their bubble...Do correct them if they seems genuinely interested but my advice ignore the trolls...

Total 34

Total 14

Total 69

Total 26

Here read this, i will post IAF losses after this also to satisfy your ego -

http://webstats.ordersofbattle.darkscape.net/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1965war_kills.pdf

This is a verified source, with names and acutal incidents of the losses to the PAF, unlike the dream sequence told by the PAF. If you actually study both wars brother, the IAF had full air control over east pakistan within 2 days of the war and had negated any advantage of the PAF in the west also, again trying to explain all this to you is useless but be careful when you make such claims.

:cheers:

Last edited:
There are many F-15 look alikes especially from front like Mig 31, Yak 141 which can have a frontal aspect rcs reduction upgrade similar to the silent eagle. It would be cheap and everyone will buy it against full aspect stealth 5th gens in large quantities.

J 10s or Jf 17s are more maneuvrable since their design is younger than f 15 shape but they need ecm packages and rwrs that would detect the direction of opposing aesa radars to focus their own beams towards that direction with maximum power to track low observable threats if they open their radars.

Here read this, i will post IAF losses after this also to satisfy your ego -

http://webstats.ordersofbattle.darkscape.net/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1965war_kills.pdf

This is a verified source, with names and acutal incidents of the losses to the PAF, unlike the dream sequence told by the PAF. If you actually study both wars brother, the IAF had full air control over east pakistan within 2 days of the war and had negated any advantage of the PAF in the west also, again trying to explain all this to you is useless but be careful when you make such claims.

:cheers:

Read before You comment.... the source is your very own ...
careful ? :rofl:

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom