What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER. They are there to keep repetitive parrots off threads

LOL. anyways I disagree with your point saying that just because you could implement AES, you would also be able to develop a new encryption standard easily. Both require a completely different set of skill. Any software company can implement an algo, good companies will do it with lesser O(n) and bad ones with higher. But developing a new standard is difficult as you have be mathematically sure that your algo won't be cracked by brute force.

Also, I don't believe AES can be used for military purposes. I believe you know the controversies surrounding AES and DES and the reason AES was developed in the first place. So this situation will actually be tricky and calling it a major challenge is no insult to PAF coders.

When I left in 2011,home grown secure audio was in deployment... home grown AES-128 and 256 encryption on data was in testing.
So please, I am all for realism.. but tone down your condescending sarcasm for a while.

It means when Jf-17 talks with JF-17, audio and data will be encrypted and when JF-17 talks with F-16, it will use Erieye, right?

LOL. anyways I disagree with your point saying that just because you could implement AES, you would also be able to develop a new encryption standard easily. Both require a completely different set of skill. Any software company can implement an algo, good companies will do it with lesser O(n) and bad ones with higher. But developing a new standard is difficult as you have be mathematically sure that your algo won't be cracked by brute force.

Also, I don't believe AES can be used for military purposes. I believe you know the controversies surrounding AES and DES and the reason AES was developed in the first place. So this situation will actually be tricky and calling it a major challenge is no insult to PAF coders.

How much do you know AES and how it used by to encrypt data in large production networks (VPN's) ? even NSA use proprietary AES.

There are people in pakistan who were sent to west and china to do PHD's in cryptography field. So your assumption is wrong that Pakistan don't possess right skill set

That depends on the coders and their efforts, and unless you personally know them or have worked with them or have seen their work under test.. You cannot judge.

How much do you know AES and how it used by to encrypt data in large production networks (VPN's) ? even NSA use proprietary AES.

who told u NSA uses AES? You check their systems? NSA was the agency behind AES. Doesn't mean that they use it themselves. One of the problems with AES predecessor DES, was that it was developed such that NSA could crack it easily. That was one of the major reasons why AES was developed in the first place, to placate public. So their is always a possibility that NSA can crack AES too.

And where did I say that AES can't be used in VPN? I merely said that it is not suitable for military purposes for the reasons mentioned above. You are getting ******** for no reason

That depends on the coders and their efforts, and unless you personally know them or have worked with them or have seen their work under test.. You cannot judge.

I am not judging. I am saying that a coder can't develop a new standard. Unless he is a genius mathematician as well. PAF will need to look beyond coders to develop a new standard.

I am not judging. I am saying that a coder can't develop a new standard. Unless he is a genius mathematician as well. PAF will need to look beyond coders to develop a new standard.

For that it will have to rely on more than just code encryption.

can any one shed light on this:

1075791_507940479285056_1533562894_n.jpg

can any one shed light on this:

Spot light : What other than this ,that whoever have made it up, have messed this thing up.

Too many tha De Ts and too much spicy for my liking.

Defense production minister about JF-17 export. More details about German U boats (Mistakenly reported as Nuke Sub)
http://www.express.pk/story/156894/

Can you (someone...???) translate please? This is what I am getting from online translations

Defense productionRawalpindi: Pakistan j. f. 17 Thunder aircraft decided to export.Defense Minister Rana tanveer said production from Germany to win the US nuclear submarine and financial difficulties to remain an obstacle. According to the Defense Minister in a TV special production with the needs of their air force said Pakistan will start export of aircraft. Initially will be the export of scrap book planes. He disclosed that a nuclear submarine from Germany faced in achieving international intervention.Minister of defence production to expand shipyard at the port, he said. Indian Navy moving quickly by asking them, but our economic conditions, we do not allow such defense capabilities, we are a peaceful people, do not want to meet the needs of Defense jghea the benefit of hindsight, the policy of self-reliance.

Can you (someone...???) translate please? This is what I am getting from online translations

Finances and International pressure prevented Pakistan from obtaining U-boats from Germany

Pakistan will soon export Jf-17 along with fulfilling PAF requirements. Initially they will export different parts pf JF-17

And rest is usual political gibberish, not worthy of translaton

Finances and International pressure prevented Pakistan from obtaining U-boats from Germany

Pakistan will soon export Jf-17 along with fulfilling PAF requirements. Initially they will export different parts pf JF-17

And rest is usual political gibberish, not worthy of translaton

Thanks.

Exporting "parts of the JF-17"? ... ... So we really have customer somewhere. So PAC will be sending components either to China or a 3rd country for assembly. ... ... Could be the talks with Argentina are progressing well.

Argentina eyes Thunder co-production

According to a news item in the latest issue of Combat Aircraft,

"Officials from Argentina's Fabrica Argentina de Aviones have revealed that the aerospace company is in discussions with China with a view to potential co-production of the FC-1/JF-17 Thunder fighter. Production of the aircraft in Argentina would likely be complemented by collaboration on the SD-10 and CM-400 AKG missile projects. However, following multiple discussions with Chinese officials, the Argentinian company has highlighted a number of potential pitfalls regarding technology transfer".

Thanks.

Exporting "parts of the JF-17"? ... ... So we really have customer somewhere. So PAC will be sending components either to China or a 3rd country for assembly. ... ... Could be the talks with Argentina are progressing well.

Basically it means that PAF(KAMRA) will not prime the deal.
Someone else will prime the deal, however PAF(KAMRA) will produce it's share of the parts and make profit (if it can) on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom