What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed by some of the response of fellow Pakistani. Probably they been fed with too much India, Russia and western news. Jf-17 is definitely as good as what yr air marshal claim to be 80 to 86 percent as good as f-16 blk52. If f-16 can evenly match mig-29, there is no doubt jf-17 can equally match it. I am surprised some of you all think jf-17 can be inferior to mig-29. I doubt PAF will accept something inferior to F-16A to replace it's fleet. Remember PAF pilot claim jf-17 handling is so good that they don't want to go back to their F-16. As for avoinics, PAF air marshal claim kjl-7 is as good as RC-400. Then how can it be inferior to early mig-29a Zhuk radar? Russian offer the latest su-35BM with Aesa radar and China don't even bother to look at it's offer. how can you all doubt the quality of china avionics as inferior to Russia? Remember you all pay only $15 million for one a piece. To able to get such capabilities, you shall count yrself lucky. China already produce the world fastest computer in the world and j-10b aesa has already flown on the testbed. If PAF can offer more money, definitely better things you will get.

I am also disappoint by some fellow member who accuse china sabotage PAF plan to install western parts on jf-17. It's very ungrateful to make this kind of comment. Without china, PAF don't even has a new platform to install the so call western parts. And the plane will never kept under $15million.

Beast,
China helps Pakistan because it is in its best interest. Keeping India preoccupied on its western border is strategically advantageous to China, so I can understand that China helps us more than anyone, but it isnt as one sided as you make it seem. And the idea of the jf-17 being inferior to the f-16 and mig-29 isnt really that far fetched. The f-16's main advantage over the mig-29 has always been its avionics package, while the mig-29 was always more maneuverable. The jf-17 being more agile than the f-16 doesn't prove anything as far as its comparability to the mig-29. As more funding is put into the mig-29, for example the mig-35, you suddenly have a far more potent aircraft that is already ahead of the curve of the jf-17.

I am disappointed by some of the response of fellow Pakistani. Probably they been fed with too much India, Russia and western news. Jf-17 is definitely as good as what yr air marshal claim to be 80 to 86 percent as good as f-16 blk52. If f-16 can evenly match mig-29, there is no doubt jf-17 can equally match it. I am surprised some of you all think jf-17 can be inferior to mig-29. I doubt PAF will accept something inferior to F-16A to replace it's fleet. Remember PAF pilot claim jf-17 handling is so good that they don't want to go back to their F-16. As for avoinics, PAF air marshal claim kjl-7 is as good as RC-400. Then how can it be inferior to early mig-29a Zhuk radar? Russian offer the latest su-35BM with Aesa radar and China don't even bother to look at it's offer. how can you all doubt the quality of china avionics as inferior to Russia? Remember you all pay only $15 million for one a piece. To able to get such capabilities, you shall count yrself lucky. China already produce the world fastest computer in the world and j-10b aesa has already flown on the testbed. If PAF can offer more money, definitely better things you will get.

I am also disappoint by some fellow member who accuse china sabotage PAF plan to install western parts on jf-17. It's very ungrateful to make this kind of comment. Without china, PAF don't even has a new platform to install the so call western parts. And the plane will never kept under $15million.

Heay brother chill out don't take it so harsh ... and yes being a Pakistani we all know what China literally means to us and where they are heading in technology ... and let me tell you brother we know what we are getting from China ... but we have our own way to describe things ;) ... we always like to surprise others after let them having a sense of security :D ...

Beast,
China helps Pakistan because it is in its best interest. Keeping India preoccupied on its western border is strategically advantageous to China, so I can understand that China helps us more than anyone, but it isnt as one sided as you make it seem. And the idea of the jf-17 being inferior to the f-16 and mig-29 isnt really that far fetched. The f-16's main advantage over the mig-29 has always been its avionics package, while the mig-29 was always more maneuverable. The jf-17 being more agile than the f-16 doesn't prove anything as far as its comparability to the mig-29. As more funding is put into the mig-29, for example the mig-35, you suddenly have a far more potent aircraft that is already ahead of the curve of the jf-17.
lol. Even without Pakistan, Chona is too strong and too far ahead of India. Yet somebody treat our kindness and friendship to you all as trash. Sad to see this how pakistan think. It's time China shall reconsider it's position towards Pakistan. I find Bangladesh a better allies and friend towards China.

ok dude relax, mine and your opinion are of no importance to either government. I appreciate all the help China has provided us but I do not feel as if it gives you the right to hold it up as some sort of charity that we would be nonexistent without. You are welcome to your opinion, but please this is an open forum with very diverse opinions; some of us are skeptical about the capabilities of the jf-17 because due to China's secrecy we have no real performance parameters to work with. Naturally, then I would choose a proven platform that is operated and tested by many nations over a project that is in its infancy as a fighter in service. Also, since it is one of the few options we have, I feel like we are over exaggerating its capabilities, simply because we can think of no better way to counter the growing IAF threat.
Once again, my opinion is of no importance to either airforce, so you don't need to get worried; nor am I a senior member here who's opinion needs to be valued, you are welcome to ignore my comments.

pfpilot..we have no real performance parameters to work with

Did you go through all the posts in JF-17 threads and sub-threads, I am doubting you've no idea about aviation engineering group or airspace engineering dept and their countless hours of work?
Than how the hack did JF-17 got born if we didn't have any parameters. Do you know the definition of parameters?

I am speaking from a purely personal point of view. I am no expert, I am sure the PAF knows what its doing. I was just stating my opinion, which is often what many of us less informed members do. I have actually gone through all the jf-17 threads in detail and they are filled with speculation which is highly interesting but not yet backed up by actual jf-17 performance in international exercises or evaluations by anyone outside of Pakistan or CHina...I am sure such a day will come soon, but it is not yet upon us. Please do not question my understanding of english, I do have an understanding of what a parameter is. A little respect goes a long way in furthering discussion.

hey beast china is strong but remeber that civilizations are moslty in sinusoidal waves got it u get strong and then after a few or several years they decline its nature and u have history as a proof secondly i dont think that all pakistani thinks that way in fact most pakistani loves china then Chinese them self i still remember when a whole or some family members were killed because of their resolute to give the a Chinese member safe passage home it about when two Chinese members were kidnapped and one fled while other was injured and broke his arm and that family knowingly give that Chinese refuge that this might be the end for them so really beast what can i say that i am ashamed over u for taking a some comments from a unknown person and so easily thought about reconsidering ur position (although u dont have a right considering its the goverment job even then ) secondly pakistan and chinese are like blood and body infact we are now going to be the one that is going to keep ur economy the way it is even in war time zones ( remember gawader and oil pipe line which would help transfer oil at many times more rate then possible only by sea route as well as a gate way to the middle east ) so this very notion that we are nothing to u is a lie and plz next time dont be so arrogant we know that we are small and u are big but that doesnt mean that we are insignificant

hey beast china is strong but remeber that civilizations are moslty in sinusoidal waves got it u get strong and then after a few or several years they decline its nature and u have history as a proof secondly i dont think that all pakistani thinks that way in fact most pakistani loves china then Chinese them self i still remember when a whole or some family members were killed because of their resolute to give the a Chinese member safe passage home it about when two Chinese members were kidnapped and one fled while other was injured and broke his arm and that family knowingly give that Chinese refuge that this might be the end for them so really beast what can i say that i am ashamed over u for taking a some comments from a unknown person and so easily thought about reconsidering ur position (although u dont have a right considering its the goverment job even then ) secondly pakistan and chinese are like blood and body infact we are now going to be the one that is going to keep ur economy the way it is even in war time zones ( remember gawader and oil pipe line which would help transfer oil at many times more rate then possible only by sea route as well as a gate way to the middle east ) so this very notion that we are nothing to u is a lie and plz next time dont be so arrogant we know that we are small and u are big but that doesnt mean that we are insignificant
Good that you mention great nation fall and rise. With the falling of USA, it's time for China to climb further.
As for the arrogant, please give yr fellow mate a lecture on arrogant. Claiming china assist to Pakistan is not even enough to cover their so call buffer to India just want to make me laugh.
My view on general pakistani in this forum is not just based on one or two former. I been observing it for few years. Some Stupid thread like jf-17 is better than j-10 in other similar forum more or less tell us something abt blind patriotism mask away the facts. Sad to know other treat China assist to you all is based on barter trade and nothing on friendship.

As for fighter jet, you want super top notch yet you want to pay peanuts? J-10B deal is mostly stalled as result in PAF unwilling to pay 40million a piece.

i belive that this is one of the factors and this is certainly nothing to be ashamed of as for the arrogance no buddy they are not arrogant they are stupid if they think that this is the only reason china is helping pakistan

lol. Even without Pakistan, Chona is too strong and too far ahead of India. Yet somebody treat our kindness and friendship to you all as trash. Sad to see this how pakistan think. It's time China shall reconsider it's position towards Pakistan. I find Bangladesh a better allies and friend towards China.
Please don't published foolish opinions beasts :sick::sick::sick:
Ignorant arrogance
Correctly display the national flag

Return to Australia !!

1st of all a aircraft that is operational in 2008 cant be compared to 1979's aircraft 'u guys say that'
and mig29 operational history sucks!!! check wiki even Luftwaffe forces decommissioned it due to lack of performance
and paf has tested m2k and gripen , su 27 but rejected ... i knw su27 far better but when it comes to paf its abt quality and quantity
its 86% as good as f16 blk52+ as experts says we guys on forum are nothing reading a article does not show/proves that jf17 isn't good.
klj7 is excellent for '4thgen fighter' that is fact if it's not that all chinese stuff suck for you and 2mrw u'll be china is not a superpower because its stuff sucks....

some people say jf17 is better than j10--some people say jf17 is lesser than mig --

all i know is china is testing j10b and paf is testing jf17 , thus decreasing development and induction times of both fighters

jf17 has a great potential of sales and china can profit a lot from it

paf will have complete confidence in jf17s non-stop availabilty and functionality

a lot of hitech defence technology of the 90s are commercially available now-- so china is catching up quickly

some new members are ruining discussion............ its reality that China is our most trusted friend uptill now and will be in future...
coming back to JF-17 ,
i am surprised to see many people really undermining jf-17 while it worth much more than her price.
jf-17 is light weight , multirole combat jet that meets most of uor present day demands and has capability to be upgraded to meet future demands.
its radar has proved praise worthy in recent high mark exercises and many pilots were surprised over her air superiority and combat affectiveness.
paper performance of LCA or mig-29 may be good but jf-17 is really proving much more worth in recent tests of her by PAF.

we need to be optimistic about jf-17...........
jf-17 is classic fighter and has great potential for meeting our future needs.
2nd we have defensive policy and jf-17 is fully capable to defend our airs...............................for offensive strike if ever required we surely are going to use our missiles.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom