What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nawabshah plant will also have helicopter assembly facility..

funds are the problem otherwise as the PAC chairman said upon demand we can ramp up the production upto 25jft/year

nawabshah plant will also have helicopter assembly facility..

For which helicopter?

We already have assembly facilities for Lama, Alouette and Puma at Army Aviation Workshops that cater very well to the needs of PAA. Mi-17's come from Russia in assembled form or tail boom and engine removed. Same with the American Cobras or Bell 412s.

And we don't produce any heli. Then which heli we gonna assemble?

Or maybe it could be Mi-17 airframe overhaul facilities that are over stretched and helis have to go abroad for overhaul.

Will Nawabshah house the manufacturing line for the export JF-17s or for domestic ones?

Because, at current rate, PAF canno get 150 JF-17s by 2015, and we seriously need them fast, due to recent crashes with Mirage and F-7.

no chance for setting up assemble line in nawabshah....
well overall it will be expansive and an assembly line will also need 2-3 years to set up if all funds r released....
soo overall PAC and PAF also can't scatter accembly plants as they need much protection and security.....

more cakes (jf-17) are being cooked at the oven (Thunder city).. ;)

They are speeding things up for sure, i heard they are increasing assembly line @ Kamra and also hiring for Nawabshah manufacturing plant.

They indeed are ramping up production in Kamra but its Nawabshah that is the enigma among the people associated with the security industry. I am associated with the security business, they are handing out massive tenders and setting up some very serious deadline. I don't know what is cooking up there, but i sure want a part of the dough

They indeed are ramping up production in Kamra but its Nawabshah that is the enigma among the people associated with the security industry. I am associated with the security business, they are handing out massive tenders and setting up some very serious deadline. I don't know what is cooking up there, but i sure want a part of the dough

You along with our dear leader..and his cohorts.
otherwise Nawabshah was not the first choice for this setup.

with at least 7-8 (j-10, JFT, J-11, 15, 16, 20, 31, JH-7A,,,, :O) known fighter projects under their belt, Chinese have their hands full. They want to transfer as much JFT assembly to Pakistan as possible reducing their workload. Nawabshah plant is primarily an extension of PAC's Thunder City.

According to a very long interview of the former PAC official (pupu 2007 year).

The former PAC official said :

JF-17 PT-04 Max speed :2.0 mach,basic range(internal fuel):2000km+,max load: 3.9 ton. combat range (with 3 fuel tank ): 1300km+

(old PT-01/PT-03 without DSI version : Max speed:1.6 mach, basic range(internal fuel): 1800km, max load:3.6 ton).

This is a huge leap of JF-17 PT-04 indeed.

You means to say that PAK , is building old model plane? the production of JF17 started in 2010 , and PT4 flied in 2007,

What logic you are giving?

Saying though we made batter model but production is based on on old model?

That means China and Pakistan clearly says that PT-04 model failed as they can't product upgraded version but can product PT-01 level version of plane?

You means to say that PAK , is building old model plane? the production of JF17 started in 2010 , and PT4 flied in 2007,

That means China and Pakistan clearly says that PT-04 model failed as they can't product upgraded version but can product PT-01 level version of plane?

PT04 is better than the PT01/PT03 beyond all doubt,but PT04 is just JF-17 blk1.
JF-17 blk2 is now being developed and better than the PT04 JF-17 blk1 version.

the land of nawabshah plant given by sindh government sindh government paid money for this land

thanks for your posts
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

A simple Question : Is JF-17 Block 2 coming this year or not?

Why r u brainstorming here with ur little leftover brain..do some brainstorming over your kaveri engine..which is not even starting...

Why r u brainstorming here with ur little leftover brain..do some brainstorming over your kaveri engine..which is not even starting...

PT04 first flew in 2006 n in 2007 handed over to Pak, then production started in 2007-2008 and in 2009 first squad was razed and second one in 2010 n now third unofficially in 2012 (officially its not announced yet).

And this guy says that PT04 flew in 2007, production started in 2010:rofl:

That shows what a great knowledge he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom