What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well few days before.i came to know that JFT FBW was later on upgraded to(after the intro of 4th prototype) quadruplex digital fbw like on F-16,EFT,LCA,J-10,f-18

great addition indeed

JF-17 has quadruplex, digital, fly-by-wire flight control system and two hydraulic systems for backup.

Some sources state that the system has been upgraded to provide fly-by-wire flight control in the roll and yaw axis also, the serial production aircraft having a digital quadruplex (quad-redundant) FBW system in the pitch axis and duplex (dual-redundant) FBW system in the roll and yaw axis

JF-17 has Type 634 quadruplex digital Fly-By-Wire (FBW) for pitch axis and duplex analog FBW in roll axis. The maximum G and maximum Angle-of-Attack (AOA) values are set at limited values for different levels of flight. During a deep stall, JF-17’s computer compares values of pitch, Angle-of-Attack, speed and attitude with default values of normal stall. Based on its instincts it decides to recover automatically.

Old stuff from 2004
mushak_001.jpg

mushak_002.jpg

mushak_003.jpg

mushak_004.jpg

mushak_005.jpg

JF-17 Discussion. - Page 7

Hi,

Regarding the upgrade for BLK 2---a lot of what has been going around is what kids want in the aircraft---. In reality the only thing that was seriously lacking was BVR---once that was accomplished---the first 100 aircraft should be the same or within similiar parameters and the first 50 can be upgraded with minimal changes.

This what is part and parcel of a good design, a consistant thinking, a focus on dong the job right---. Everybody invovled with this aircraft is in an upward learning curve---and any major changes would be creating major issues with the maintenance of this aircraft as well as operational capabilities.

The 3rd batch would be the one to watch for---that would give the techs and pilots time to be prepared for the next step.

Hi,

Somebody has to put you kids in place----.

Hi

brother this is common around the world.rumours are part of Pakistan and unfortunately china as well.our development/upgrade programs are not as open as in india/usa/russia.

hence we had to rely on rumours.beside this,this is an open forum and rumours are part of discussion as well.

Hi

brother this is common around the world.rumours are part of Pakistan and unfortunately china as well.our development/upgrade programs are not as open as in india/usa/russia.

hence we had to rely on rumours.beside this,this is an open forum and rumours are part of discussion as well.

Cant say about anyone else but myself, i only shared what i heard. Seems like there is an increasing issue on this. So its time take a back seat.

Regards

Hi

There is a reason why this website isnt defence.gov.pk.
Because this isnt MOD website..its a public internet forum.
You can call them 'rumours' or call them 'speculations'?
With good knowledge if people come here and speculate,whats wrong with that?
Even speculation takes lots of search and research.
Discouraging learned people from coming to this forum is not a good idea.
If you cant contribute,dont deter those who contribute.

Hi

There is a reason why this website isnt defence.gov.pk.
Because this isnt MOD website..its a public internet forum.
You can call them 'rumours' or call them 'speculations'?
With good knowledge if people come here and speculate,whats wrong with that?
Even speculation takes lots of search and research.
Discouraging learned people from coming to this forum is not a good idea.
If you cant contribute,dont deter those who contribute.

You are most welcome.

Yaraaa how many probable blocks does the JF-17 has the 'design capacity' to be expanded over to ? Which is to say how far can we 'upgrade' it before we hit the ceiling because of some inherent design limitations ?

Yaraaa how many probable blocks does the JF-17 has the 'design capacity' to be expanded over to ? Which is to say how far can we 'upgrade' it before we hit the ceiling because of some inherent design limitations ?

JF-17 3 might be the last

Cant say about anyone else but myself, i only shared what i heard. Seems like there is an increasing issue on this. So its time take a back seat.

Regards

Agree with you.
Members spend their personal time and resources to dig out information and news,and post on this forum,then get blamed for lying.
I dont see trophys and gold medals handed out to me or somebody else who tries to post informative material on here..
If yoy cant appreciate at least dont discourage...

TTs are also humans too, some of us hear from firsthand sources, and share what seems appropriate. Please pardon us if something we heard doesnt become reality.

Gosh! :D

Fair enough, I only showed that it's not only newbees or kiddis that causes these confusions, but that the lack of reliable and official sources is the biggest problem, besides overexpectations. But it's kind of funny that you felt the need to reply. :)

Fair enough, I only showed that it's not only newbees or kiddis that causes these confusions, but that the lack of reliable and official sources is the biggest problem, besides overexpectations. But it's kind of funny that you felt the need to reply. :)

Yes,same can be said about MMRCA.
How many times dates announced in the news and well known news outlets,and still nothing concrete.
Point being 'you cant shoot the messenger'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom