What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17 Thunder has a Range of 3,482 KM with a fuel Capacity of 2,300 KG ?
Is it True ?

Canada is considering JF-17s......(right side column)

na1201_fighterjets940.jpg

JF-17s is already famous now....;)

euro fighter's number of hard points is given wrong. it has 13 hard points.

JF-17 Thunder has a Range of 3,482 KM with a fuel Capacity of 2,300 KG ?
Is it True ?

This is "ferry range"

According to wikipedia

Ferry range means the maximum range the aircraft can fly. This usually means maximum fuel load, optionally with extra fuel tanks and minimum equipment. It refers to transport of aircraft for use on remote location.

So it is a possibility that this range was given considering the external fuel tanks.

Sure, but even with external tanks it seems a bit excesive for light fighter. Still the range is similar to Gripen C.

There has been much news going on about SriLanka buying 6 JF-17 but i have one doubt in mind,will SriLanka buy those crafts from Pakistan or China?

There has been much news going on about SriLanka buying 6 JF-17 but i have one doubt in mind,will SriLanka buy those crafts from Pakistan or China?

Whoever produces the aircraft, the PROFIT will be shared 50% exactly, same as the contribution into this program. Pakistan will have 3 independent JF-17 production lines for export purposes and my guess is that Pakistan would have higher share in production.

Whats the combat radius on internal fuel only with 2XSRAAM and 4XAMRAAM

This is "ferry range"

According to wikipedia

Ferry range means the maximum range the aircraft can fly. This usually means maximum fuel load, optionally with extra fuel tanks and minimum equipment. It refers to transport of aircraft for use on remote location.

So it is a possibility that this range was given considering the external fuel tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom