What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
|'
197689_10151044555759919_1752133999_n.jpg

Capture.JPG

It is the same magazine , some one posted before.
However discussing with my friend , he said the range stated for Block-1 is greater than or equal to 105 for 5m^2 it can be any 110 or 130 120 and in this magazine the whole description talks about Block 1 u can see the that there is mention of AESA ... 130 for klj7 is written with bracket(jf17 and something) please someone translate!

I am sorry I cannot quote every post, it will make the work only longer.
But general reply:

1) All JF-17s are ready to serve, 38 are in service and pilot conversion is taking time for the third squadron. It is expected to raise be late September to mid October.
2) The diamond nosed aircraft is just a prototype which has been kept aside (as for now, other prototype is being worked on).
3) SD-10 is active and the JF-17s serving ADA at No. 16 and 26 Squadron have SD-10.
4) There is no problem with production line. The last batch of JF-17s was completed over around 15 months ago and have been under tests and trials, nothing to do with production.

Anything else?

Are there any pics of the diamond nosed JF-17?

Are there any pics of the diamond nosed JF-17?

they are talking about this image:
5947752214_06d21c38aa_b.jpg

hope this helps.

for me, it is not clear.
it seem like the nose part is covered under some fabric cover and nothing can be confirmed about the rumored "DIAMOND shape nose/radar dome for future JFT.

nonetheless, this is the pic they are talking about!!

this is discussed here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...irole-fighter-thread-4-a-169.html#post1951412
some pic are PS while the one i posted above is real (not clear as i mentioned)
regards!

Integration of MAR-I ARM is a good progress in the JF-17 development project.....:)

Recently Mar-1 ARM has been made operational with 16 and 26 Sqn. Means SEAD missions now becomes part of MR units regular syllabus;)

Najam bhai..Kuch hamaray jaisay jahiloon kaa bhee khayaal ker liya karain..Thats too technical lingo for me..
What SEAD? MAR? MR ?
What are we on about?

EDIT: Oh ok...I just saw arsalanaslam's post..
Thanks for the explanation...

i have yet to see jft loaded e mar1 as i reckon the pics posted above are actually of brazilian airforce

i have yet to see jft loaded e mar1 as i reckon the pics posted above are actually of brazilian airforce

But online wherever MAR-1 is mentioned....Mirage rose and JF-17 is mentioned....

i was going to say it but then just leave it all of pictures from BAF not paf :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom