What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in the current age the mind believes whagt the eye sees! & currently NO ONE and NO EXCERCISE have we seen any signs of a JF-17 carrying any SD-10s have we? if you have please share with us!

stories start with my uncle,someone i know,my friend's brother's friend knows! are NOT FACTUAL information but just rumors & mean nothing!

So if you didn't see pics of F-16 with AIM120 you would have believed that PAF didn't had Aim 120? Stupid stuff.

Again how can you say JFT isn't integrated with SD-10? Any technical reason you can tell us?

we missed a golden opportunity in 2004-2007 to order MIRAGE 2000s or JAS GRIPPEN! now we are stuck like i said earlier a white elephant!

Yeah Mirages. The same France which doesn't even give complete TOT for Augusta or same Sweden which did this to Pakistan.

After selling Saab awac, Swedish parliament banned any further weapon purchase to Pakistan. I think due to this reason, Saab is not helping PAF , Only assistance in maintenance, training for Awac handling will be given.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...n-awacs-aew-cs-aircrafts-179.html#post2887738

i think its useless to reply to someone who thinks SD-10 isnt intergated. such a person should simply go to the thread where same answers have been given again and agian for past ttwo years.

its also useless to comment the validity of thunder as the answer have been given time and agin in this thread. Gripen, mirages were either similar in aerodynamic performance or not available. rafale,typhoon were too expensive and all had a fear of sanctions. since unlike India we arent a billion population country/ nor a trillion dollar econmy.

LoL! IF THERE WAS NO SD-10A INTEGRATED THEN WHAT THE HELL is SD-10B GOING TO DO IN 2ND BLOCK.... :D

So if you didn't see pics of F-16 with AIM120 you would have believed that PAF didn't had Aim 120? Stupid stuff.

Again how can you say JFT isn't integrated with SD-10? Any technical reason you can tell us?

yes pakistanis sometimes really behave with lot of stupidity.before PAF released pix of F-16 c many pakistanis used to spread the rumors that pakistani F-16s are not capable of using AIM 120 and are not equipped with CFTs.
now they want to see a pic of JFT.i dont know wat is wrong with us.it is a good policy that PAF seldom publices its equipment.ROSE mirages are capable of firing BVR but there is no pic of mirage carrying any BVR missile.now most of pakistanis will also question its capablity as well

Leaving all the other nonfactual things you said I just want to ask how exactly do you think BVR's aren't integrated by now?

To answer that in a short sentence, we haven't seen pictures!

Many people didn't believe we had AMRAAMs and CFT untill we saw pictures.

I guess Sir Pshamim may answer this query of BVR. Sir Pshamim please shed some light if you please.

yes pakistanis sometimes really behave with lot of stupidity.before PAF released pix of F-16 c many pakistanis used to spread the rumors that pakistani F-16s are not capable of using AIM 120 and are not equipped with CFTs.
now they want to see a pic of JFT.i dont know wat is wrong with us.it is a good policy that PAF seldom publices its equipment.ROSE mirages are capable of firing BVR but there is no pic of mirage carrying any BVR missile.now most of pakistanis will also question its capablity as well

i have one mirage with mica lolz

We need a picture....

Here you go:

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

Its astonished to ask for picture as a proof of technology in jf 17, our engineers are competent, our paf planners are knowledgeable and i hope we in right direction
Only we dont have proper govt. to provide best economic support so we can afford best availabe technology, research n development

We must not think of ROLLS RYCE if we ask litre/km

To answer that in a short sentence, we haven't seen pictures!

Many people didn't believe we had AMRAAMs and CFT untill we saw pictures.

I need a better reason for believing JFT isn't integrated with SD-10. I didn't see the picture isn't the enough reason. Or in fact it is no reason. Next people might ask JFT being equipped with Mar-1 ARM picture to believe PAF has Mar-1 and integrated with JFT. And this will go on with other missiles and weapons too.

There are quite a few pics around -- and have been around for some time, of JF-17 PT-06 in China carrying SD-10's. Now given that Pakistan is the only country that operates the JF-17 AND PT-06 is known to be used for weapons integration and trials in china -- which country do the nay sayers think PT-06 is carrying / testing the SD-10's for? Outer Mongolia??

There have been several pictures of SD-10s. Additionally, SD-10s have been shown at every exhibition showing JF-17. Even several pages in this thread show pictures of JF-17 with SD-10.

Unfortunately, I am surprised to see some still questioning old news. By the way, here is a Chinese video of SD-10 test on a jf-17

JF-17 Thunder (SD-10/PL-12 BVR test + Kamra avionics factory) - YouTube

Also, this page at *********** shows some pictures of JF-17 and SD-10.
http://www.****************/pictures/jf-17-thunderpak/p45591-jf-17-with-sd-10-bvr.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom