What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only Indians but all rational people(including Pakistani) need source for the information..

true, but the info is coming from seniors and ppl who are in PAF so i guess that should be enough
and besides time will tell...

but inner arms also carry 1100L of fuel, it must weight over 500kg.

We are discussing the other pylon, the 1100 Ltr tank comes on the inner most pylon, it may be able to carry a more heavier payload.

We talking about the middle of the wing pylon.

But i heard some where this data link capability is in form of by sending data to Ground control and the re transmitting data to Respective aircraft, or did i heard wrong?

It can send data to ground stations as well as to other aircraft in the air.

If its able to send data to ground station and receive, then what is stopping it to do the same with aircraft in the air. :azn:

not only Indians but all rational people(including Pakistani) need source for the information..

true, but the info is coming from seniors and ppl who are in PAF so i guess that should be enough
and besides time will tell...

Its hoped this discussion is finished.

If someone has problem with not believing anything having no source, its their choice.

If someone believes without a source on the words of members who have respect and long history of telling accurate things about the program, its their choice.

So, choose your choice and be satisfied.

Its hoped this discussion is finished.

If someone has problem with not believing anything having no source, its their choice.

If someone believes without a source on the words of members who have respect and long history of telling accurate things about the program, its their choice.

So, choose your choice and be satisfied.

I would leave it rather than believe it..the timeline seems to be too quick.

I would leave it rather than believe it..the timeline seems to be too quick.

JF17 was a paperplane. J10 was a bad lavi clone. J20 would be only possible after 2018. I know that you do not believe as an Indian in some timelines cause you have shown that projects like LCA can take a few decades and then be labelled as 5th gen or test cases. It does not mean that other nations can show progress faster then expected. Surely you dislike the idea that Pakistani showed nukes in a unbelievable fast time. That Babur was only a copy of stolen crashed Tomahawk... I can go on. But let us return to what our mods say. It is your choice to believe it or not. But returning with oneliners without data or logic keeps me frustrated cause it is truly waste of my time. So I thought to react cause you are an individual with 1300 posts and 1500 thanks. I fail to understand that.

LS-6 bomb under the pylon! LOOK CAREFULLY!!!!!
the bomb comes in 500kg, 250kg, 100kg and 50kg versions...

JF-17+Thunder+can+carry+LS-6+Precision+Guided+Glide+Bomb+pakistan+air+force+china+JDAM_.jpg

500KG VERSION

LS-6-GBU-Sat-Inertial-250-kg-APA-2CS.jpg

250KG version

LS-6-GBU-Sat-Inertial-250-kg-Zhenguan-Studio-1S.jpg

100KG version

CASC-LS-6-100-kg-Sino-SDB-1S.jpg

50KG version

LS-6-GBU-50kg-APA-1S.jpg

NOTE - THE 100 KG AND 50KG VERSIONS ARE COMPARABLE TO US GBU-39 SMALL DIAMETER BOMB!
THESE TWO VERSIONS WILL SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE AS AMERICAN COUNTERPART AND WILL BE CARRIED INSIDE J-20'S INTERNAL WEAPON BAY AND ON OTHER AIRCRAFTS INCLUDING JF-17 THUNDERS

j-10 is carrying SD-10 training rounds (if u look at carefully)
and does anyone have any info regarding the smaller versions (100kg, 50kg class) of LS-6??

You don't know what you're dealing with here. Pakistan and China military collaborations are secretive to some extent and nobody knows what is happening in some cases until it has happened. The sources that we have on these forums are quite reliable - and have a history of being such. No, you're not going to see this news on BBC, or CNN, or Reuters. If that's what you're looking for, then I am afraid you shouldn't bother discussing JF-17 or J-10 programs on this forum, because we have internal sources who provide information and they are correct vast majority of the time.

and besides time will tell...[/QUOTE]

time will tell - next 12-24months esp for JFT. the momentum, motivation and enthusiasm is exceptional at PAC-Kamra. they are finding out on daily basis what this 'baby' can do now & in the future.

If you talk about Indian fighters then you surely need a neutral source but not same for other side

Yes I can understand, Whether you know it or not, Pakistani millitary doesn't publicize anything. Its not like DRDO who needs an announcement for everything. Its more like China here, all you get are censored leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom