What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is still one question. Does present Jf-17's have datalink like link 16 type of data link? if not then Block 2 will have it?

will just have to wait and see if all the above is true. J-11B story seems far-fetched but lets see what happens in the next 12-24 months.......

Sir
You may have to look at it in the perspective of changing priorities and alignments of the major nations in the region. Russia is smarting from rejection of the Mig 35 and needs to sell arms. China may not be too far away from bringing WS10 on line so the window of opportunity is small. It may simply be a case of "do it or lose it"!! PN will gain immensely from having an aircraft of the range and poise of J11 especially in the naval theatre. The cost may be excessive but the cover and range provided would be ideal. The twin engines will provide their own security over the sea. I cant see PN getting their hands on anything with the relevant range and payload. The costs may be offset by the setting up of a Chinese naval base in Baluchistan.
Araz

j 10b for Pakistan or j f17 which will come first ? and when ?

JF-17's will come first and J-10b in December this or Feburay Next. Our Pilots are currently being trained on J-10b

there is still one question. Does present Jf-17's have datalink like link 16 type of data link? if not then Block 2 will have it?

Yeah, currently it has data link capability and in future blocks, it will be improved more.

what is the weight of single bomb ? 500KG or something ?

This one seems to be the 500KG version.

JF-17s outer inner pylon can take up a 500Kg single bomb or two 250KG bombs.

So with multiple ejector rack capability, it can have 3 fuel tanks, 04 250KG bombs and 2 SRAAMs, or whatever other configuration you want it to have.

I still think we need 2 more pylons on the bird!
Araz

JF-17's will come first and J-10b in December this or Feburay Next. Our Pilots are currently being trained on J-10b

that seems to be too quick ?

you mean jf17 II will come first( so before December 2011) and j10 will follow after two three months ?

provide me some source.

This one seems to be the 500KG version.

JF-17s outer inner pylon can take up a 500Kg single bomb or two 250KG bombs.

So with multiple ejector rack capability, it can have 3 fuel tanks, 04 250KG bombs and 2 SRAAMs, or whatever other configuration you want it to have.

GBU 12 on the Multi ejector rack.. that amounts to 1000lb

fc1weaponsconfigyf0.jpg

that seems to be too quick ?

you mean jf17 II will come first( so before December 2011) and j10 will follow after two three months ?

provide me some source.

iNDIANS always need source . . . .

please

Believe it or leave it....

GBU 12 on the Multi ejector rack.. that amounts to 1000kg

fc1weaponsconfigyf0.jpg

GBU-12 is based on a Mark-82 500Lb bomb(227KG), and with guidance kit, it comes equal to somewhere around 280KG mark.

Thus 280KG X 2 = 560KG and not 1000KG.

It can very easily carry 560KG payload at the inner outer pylon. 1000KG payload can be carried on the center pylon for now.

GBU-12 is based on a Mark-82 500Lb bomb(227KG), and with guidance kit, it comes equal to somewhere around 280KG mark.

It can very easily carry 560KG payload at the inner outer pylon. 1000KG payload can be carried on the center pylon for now.

but inner arms also carry 1100L of fuel, it must weight over 500kg.

Yeah, currently it has data link capability and in future blocks, it will be improved more.

But i heard some where this data link capability is in form of by sending data to Ground control and the re transmitting data to Respective aircraft, or did i heard wrong?

LS-6 bomb under the pylon! LOOK CAREFULLY!!!!!
the bomb comes in 500kg, 250kg, 100kg and 50kg versions...

JF-17+Thunder+can+carry+LS-6+Precision+Guided+Glide+Bomb+pakistan+air+force+china+JDAM_.jpg

500KG VERSION

LS-6-GBU-Sat-Inertial-250-kg-APA-2CS.jpg

250KG version

LS-6-GBU-Sat-Inertial-250-kg-Zhenguan-Studio-1S.jpg

100KG version

CASC-LS-6-100-kg-Sino-SDB-1S.jpg

50KG version

LS-6-GBU-50kg-APA-1S.jpg

NOTE - THE 100 KG AND 50KG VERSIONS ARE COMPARABLE TO US GBU-39 SMALL DIAMETER BOMB!
THESE TWO VERSIONS WILL SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE AS AMERICAN COUNTERPART AND WILL BE CARRIED INSIDE J-20'S INTERNAL WEAPON BAY AND ON OTHER AIRCRAFTS INCLUDING JF-17 THUNDERS

Sorry my bad, i usually deal in pounds therefore i missed the KG part. anyway two 500 lb marks 82's on each wing with guidance kit are more than enough imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom