What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10071611353cee75e67c203f1e.jpg

1007161136945f712af17cbd45.jpg

1007161136fa1d2a66ca7e0577.jpg

Great pictures hopefully there are more to come.

The pictures of the Thunders look very good. I always like to see a fighter with something mounted on its wings.

With three drop tanks, its best not to have anything else on on such long hops across the pond. ;)

I am sure the aircraft put on display will have some inert ordnance.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

blain2...JF-17 Thunder Gallery

Yes I saw them. Its done.

With three drop tanks, its best not to have anything else on on such long hops across the pond. ;)

I am sure the aircraft put on display will have some inert ordnance.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Yes I saw them. Its done.

Yes hopefully some of its weapons will also be on display.

their argument is that MKI is invincible because it has Israeli Radar, Avionics, Jammers and most importantly piloted by Martian Indian Pilots capable of sustaining 20G's

firstly-- we never said that mki is invincible ...... we only say that it has an upper hand .... and

secondly mki's will never go deep inside pak airspace until dead missions have been performed ....

thirdly mki does not carry an Israeli radar it has an Russian one....

fourthly it is piloted by the best of Indian aviators ..... and not by martian ppl

Thanks blain2, approve 4 more lol, want it to be inducted in gallery asap.

Though i agree with most parts of your posts, but still JFT project is not that bad for PAkistan as you are considering it.. If you hype enemy airpower at ur brain more than normal, then it will surely make you scared which is shown in ur posts (no offense)..

Everything is not for war, everything is not for fighting, lots of project are there for experience and preparation for future.. What do you think why india is wasting its money at LCA while they have access to more potent and better air crafts from all over the world.. Reason is, they want to gain expertise at home made air craft manufacturing.. Look they have initiated development almost every field of Air fighter development including Engine development, Avionics, radar and other state of the art techs just because of single project of LCA..

Same goes with Pakistan, before JFT we weren't even able to think about manufacturing of any fighter locally.. 90's saga is still there as horrible dream. Just because of JFT we are now familiar with lots of things and our engineers are getting experience at lots of advance techs with the passage of each and every day..

Now involvement of turks will bring a new era of learning for our engineers, we can co-operate with turk engineers in manufacturing of advanced state of the art avionics tech, advanced air - air and air - ground missile tech.. I think you better know Turk's capabilities in these fields and will consider their experience and wast knowledge regarding advanced techs..

Just be patient, and see, there is bright future of this fighter. even if at the end this fighter won't be able to score kills against su-30 etc still this project worth a lot for our newly born aviation industry and our in-experienced engineers..

if we'll be successful to create a good market for JFT in developing nations, we will be able to earn alot of money and we can use that money for whatever we'll want.. at least future will be better than today.. we can use that money to either purchase better fighters for front line attack against su-30's and other chanllenges imposed by enemy or we can use that money to start development of new better fighter with help of china and turkey in future.

Funding is main problem for pakistan right now, we need money and we all know we can't earn that much by selling wheat and rice to other nations..

Bro....Inshallah the JF 17 will be the best fighter within the next coming years ...Alhamdolillah we have the best brains in the world ....Inshallah they will bring miracles out of it. The pplz in the forum might not have the idea that how much the west/US is scared from this fighter......Now they seriously believe that they might not be able to control/harass pak as they used to do before .
:sniper::cheers::pakistan::pdf:

what mirage contract ??????
care to elaborate

Hi,

That is the source of all our problems---the F 16 and the M2K---. The difference in performance between the F 16 and the m2k---for the so called difference---give 10 points to F 16 and 9 1/2 points to M2K omn a scale of 1---10---where 10 is the best.

Instead of going for the second batch of F 16---paf should have gone for the m2k---it would have performed the coupe de grace on the IAF---and also diversified its portfolio.

Paf was a mirage user---so it was expected of paf to pursue the F 1 and m2k's---they would have done the job that was needed against the russians in afg---secondly---if pak had gone for the M2k's---inida would have opted out of it and stayed with the russians and british---.

There was no F 16 for the inidians in the 80's---now if the paf had gone with the m2k---to to this day---we would have been 80% compatible with IAF all through the 90's and 2000---. Our relationship with india had been totally different----our air force would be acting totally different---we would have been a different country completely as to how we projected ourselves---.

We are barely at 10 % compatibility against the IAF as of today---with what we have---.

With the m2k---we would have been a bvr air force by the late 90's---our projection of force would have been totally different.

Today---in the year 2010---we are technically not where we were supposed to be by the late 90's----.

F 16 was not the natural choice for the paf---the m2k was---.

You know what---when you have the most beautiful woman on your arm---there are many who want her----there are many others who are jealous of you and want to hurt you to get to her----that is what the F 16 was for pakistan-----simply put---a deadly POISION.

How do you define air supriority? Is JF17 the only platform PAF is pursuing? What is the role of F16 blk 52s/MLUs? Where does the FC-20 comes into mix? What is an optimum high low mix for PAF? What is the optimum cost benefit air defence structure for a resource constrainted country like Pakistan facing a much bigger enemy with greater resources. What is your recommendation on how PAF should replace 350 odd obsolete aircrafts. Lets say for the sake of discussion if JF 17 is a wrong decision, what alternate route PAF should have taken? Defence is as much about deterence as it is about fighting a war and Pakistan military in general and PAF in particular has done commendable job, with very limited resources, in deterring a much bigger enemy over many decades. Only a fool can think that Pakistan military can dominate the battle field in a conventional war with India so Pakistan's strategy has been to make it very expensive for India to try any misadeventure. This strategy has been tested and has worked and JF17 fits in very well with this strategy. Yes PAF has made mistakes but not to the extent you state and much less than the neighbour's airforce.

Once again your posts have no information, no substance, just pretence and opinions. You have little or no knowledge or understanding about topics you try to talk about with authority. I have read your posts for many months, you have a condenscending attitude towards other members on this forum. You put down posters like Nabil-05 who, I must say, has access to good information. I don't mind people making wrong statements or having wrong opinions as long as they know that they can be wrong but you pretend to be an expert and expect others to respect you but in reality you are a fake.

Sir,

There is no disrespect meant for Nabil-05 in my post---. Nabil is a wonderful young man who brings in a lots of much needed good news to this forum---.

If you want to call my attitude condescending---I apoligize for that---I remember when I started a job in the retail sales business some 25 years ago---I also thought the attitude of my trainers was condescending as well---being a full blooded pakistani at that time---I had my moments of displeasure where my pakistani pressure cooker blew up a few times on the trainers---. So I can understand your concerns and comments very well.

Paf can replace their 350 air craft or not----I care less at this time----my priority is where is my air dominance fighter----that is what I want---.

You keep writing in the context---- what paf thinks right paf gets it---and I keep repeating that paf is not living in ether----its arch enemy is IAF---what has paf done in the last 22 years to do something to be compatible against them.

As for the Hi Lo mix----we are only anticipating a lo lo mix---we are wishing that day will come one day when we will have a hi lo mix----but you know it is not as simple as that.

You also don't discuss about the time loss---that doesn't mean anything to you. Do you think that time lost is simply wiped under the rug---blow the dirt off the pant bottoms and just walk away.

Defence procurement is not handled that way----defence procurements are extremely extremely time sensitive. What 50 plane will do one day may not be done with 150 if they are procured after 10 years of when they were needed.

Wars have been lost by minutes and hours---and here we are 20 + years behind the clock and that doesnot effect anyone on the board---.

Maybe most of you were not conscious of what was happening 22 years ago---I don't blame you for that.:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom