What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

Well...that is something that should not have been overlooked..
However..
singapore is not a desert environment.. nor does it get unbearably hot out there..
Neither is South Korea..
It does have tropical weather to an extent..
But it is surprising that the Dassault did not consider that the Rafale would not be deployed in varying weather overseas..
Is the Rafale M prone to this??

Still
Arguably..
A thunder is not 1/6th of a Rafale..
A well flown thunder..is still a fight for a Rafale..
Somehow this constant painting of the JF-17 as a F-5 class fighter is unusual..

The EVO VIII costs half of a Porsche 911..
yet it can still give a run for its money..
If the revealing videos of the Zhuhai Airshow prove anything..is that we have collectively underestimated the JF-17.

Hi,

I agree somewhat with your analysis----but the problem here is of a different kind---.

The loser here in this case has to die---.

Dear All, Merry Christmas! Let's not argue about these things. Moreover, remember the topic at hand, the "JF-17 at Zuhai", not "JF-17 versus Rafale". Let's not derail this thread. Take care.

some zhuhai airshow pics(PAF K8 and JF17 went home at YinChan airport in NngXia Province)

15977418.jpg

15977419.jpg

15977422.jpg

15977425.jpg

15977427.jpg

15977428.jpg

15977430.jpg

some zhuhai airshow pics(PAF JF17 went home at YinChan airport in NngXia Province)

15977431.jpg

15977432.jpg

15977433.jpg

15977434.jpg

15977435.jpg

15977436.jpg

15977437.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I agree somewhat with your analysis----but the problem here is of a different kind---.

The loser here in this case has to die---.

I believe that is expected in combat..
But since the thread is being derailed into a rafale vs JF performance analysis... the end result is still winning or losing..
whether it involves a sullen face for the loser or gruesome death..
its still a loss..or a win.

and here we are trying to compare a Formula one racer with a Rally car..
Each designed for a different level of performance.

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with the rafael----the only problem is with the french themselves---.

They are absolutely arrogant----arrogant people have very poor salesman skills---and that shows all the time in their negotiations.

They donot understand the concept of " foot in the door " mentality.

Pakistan being their top user of the mirage aircraft in numbers, should have been the first priority---the french---if they had any brains to sell would have worked harder.

The problem with french aviation industry is that the rafel being manufactured down to one aircraft a month----the french are losing their trained engineers and techs at a faster rate to other fields---in a few years time----most of the highly trained staff will disappera---and that would be a terrible loss for the french birds of war---hein hein hein.

loosing Pakistan really meant a lot for French. I think they lost UAE deal as well.

I agree to the technical part but i think Sarkozy is largely to be blamed for the sales part.
He has habit of dealing with corrupt people and corrupt ways.
It is hard for him to sell any thing in normal way.

This can be a classic learning example for the rest of the world.

STOP DEALING WITH CORRUPT RULERS.

... You're still angry against us for the submarines affairs and the Karachi attack with the Balladur's fraud.., that's right? :-/ The case is about to be closed ><

... You're still angry against us for the submarines affairs and the Karachi attack with the Balladur's fraud.., that's right? :-/ The case is about to be closed ><

No ,dude we are not angry for that.but we have hard feelings for what France did to us on jf-17 deal ,for the reason they always run for money without caring about relationship with old customers,that is one of the reason they are facing cancellation of deals lately

Last edited:
does anyone know if Iran is interested to buy JF-17? They have old fleet and can be a good potential customer.

^^^ a lot of military stuff including fighters sale is restricted to iran -- thats why iran is focussing on cobra and f5 replicas

that PAF female staff at Zuhai, are they all pilots?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom