What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i guess he missed out the main negative point.

JF-17.....2/3 Squadrons flying, burning fuel on daily basis...bad bad news for Pakistani exchequer.!!

LCA....One flight every few months...saving fuel, spare parts....good news for Indian economy. !!
last i heared LCA had done more than 2500 flights and has 8 prototypes flying on regular basis cloking almost 240 hours per annum but as they one pakistani = 10 evil yaindoos ...cheers mate
:cheers:

Gripen uses american engine and american avionics too,still is called as SAAB gripen
Radar or engine dont decide nationality :D and even jf-17 uses chinese and russian equipments,still u claim it as pakistani :).

when f-16 entered in service,it was immature fighter but later on it was developed simultaneously.

And

IAF wanted different platform earlier but now they want multirole fighter like they earlier wanted mirage 2000 for MMRCA but later on went for rafale.

Problem--You are blind enough to accept the facts and live in delusions.LCA is more potent fighter than jf-17 and u can even compare it on papers but again the problem is in induction which is related to IAF requirements.

You can keep soothing yourself by saying that it completes our requirement as u initially went for french avionics for it but later on u went for chinese :lol:

All you utter above is true for Gripen, F-16 and similarly for JF-17. Whats the problem then for you?
Everyone here is just saying that how good is the plane if its on paper then its just a "paper plane" a.k.a LCA. Got it??
And if you think that JF-17 has limitation to go advance then you really are stupid. Here we are just comparing JF-17 BLK-1. BLK-2, BLK-3 will be totally different birds. What do you say, should we compare blk-3 with your "paper plane"?

Gripen uses american engine and american avionics too,still is called as SAAB gripen
Radar or engine dont decide nationality :D and even jf-17 uses chinese and russian equipments,still u claim it as pakistani :).

when f-16 entered in service,it was immature fighter but later on it was developed simultaneously.

And

IAF wanted different platform earlier but now they want multirole fighter like they earlier wanted mirage 2000 for MMRCA but later on went for rafale.

Problem--You are blind enough to accept the facts and live in delusions.LCA is more potent fighter than jf-17 and u can even compare it on papers but again the problem is in induction which is related to IAF requirements.

You can keep soothing yourself by saying that it completes our requirement as u initially went for french avionics for it but later on u went for chinese :lol:

well as nawaz shariff famousli said along with his bro shabazz ......MAI NAHEE MANTA MAI NAHEE MANTA ...Got it pal:azn:

:taz::taz:...............:rofl:

All you utter above is true for Gripen, F-16 and similarly for JF-17. Whats the problem then for you?
Everyone here is just saying that how good is the plane if its on paper then its just a "paper plane" a.k.a LCA. Got it??
And if you think that JF-17 has limitation to go advance then you really are stupid. Here we are just comparing JF-17 BLK-1. BLK-2, BLK-3 will be totally different birds. What do you say, should we compare blk-3 with your "paper plane"?

Again same problem :lol:

I told you that problem here is IAF requirements.Now they want multirole fighter.
Tejas block 2 will have AESA radar.IAF wants to induct it as complete fighter not just as replacement for mig 21.

Most importantly,LCA provides the infrastructure for further development which was never available.
and IAF doesnt not depend on LCA but your airforce do :wave: as lack of money and resources which you are not ready to accept.Even you dont have more resources to buy f-16's so jf-17 is poorman fighter :D

Yaar i told that earlier to that on one hand 150 Jf17 will be the backbone of PAF as you don't have any other jet except F16 which is better then Jf17.......

And on another hand 120+ Tejas will be just another fighter in our Airforce as we also have Su30Mki,Rafale,Mig29 or Miraage which are either better or on par with Tejas Mk2..

So at the end it doesn't matter how many Jf17 or Tejas are flying....the thing that matters is that we have enough 4th Gen jets in IAF that can defend our Air space....

Agreed, and who knows by the time Rafale is inducted by IAF, what else PAF may have in it's combat strength.
All said and done, some dude decided on another stick measuring contest, hence the topic being discussed is one platform which is exercising it's duties while the other which enjoys say show room audience.

Agreed, and who knows by the time Rafale is inducted by IAF, what else PAF may have in it's combat strength.
All said and done, some dude decided on another stick measuring contest, hence the topic being discussed is one platform which is exercising it's duties while the other which enjoys say show room audience.

You should forget comparing to rafale.Present indian second line of fighters with few su-30's is enough to tackle your Airforce.
Yes,its problem with chinese but not with PAF.

69 mig 29's and 50 mirage 2000 with jaguars and migs and few su-30's are more than enough :D

last i heared LCA had done more than 2500 flights and has 8 prototypes flying on regular basis cloking almost 240 hours per annum but as they one pakistani = 10 evil yaindoos ...cheers mate

Going by those figures, the JF-17 had completed over 10,000 flights by 2011.
And you want to watch the last line....some one got wrapped in a pink saree the other day for the same banter. :)

And you want to watch the last line....some one got wrapped in a pink saree the other day for the same banter. :)

good for u mate

:rofl:

You should forget comparing to rafale.Present indian second line of fighters with few su-30's is enough to tackle your Airforce.
Yes,its problem with chinese but not with PAF.

69 mig 29's and 50 mirage 2000 with jaguars and migs and few su-30's are more than enough :D

Once the Rafale gets inducted, then we can discuss it....as for the rest, we keenly awaited that movie back in 2002. ;)

Once the Rafale gets inducted, then we can discuss it....as for the rest, we keenly awaited that movie back in 2002. ;)

Nopes you should wait for full movie of 2-3 hrs :D even i was not satisfied with advertisement like kargil :D

Forget rafale till 2014 :)

Again same problem :lol:

I told you that problem here is IAF requirements.Now they want multirole fighter.
Tejas block 2 will have AESA radar.IAF wants to induct it as complete fighter not just as replacement for mig 21.

Actually , they wanted a multi role fighter right after the design of the aircraft began with consultations from Dassault :azn: unless of course you think the IAF requirements or the aircraft's design can be changed overnight ... Get the Block 1 first , we will see see about AESA later ... Yeah , a complete fighter which gets IOC-2 and FOC too first , that is what every airforce wants actually :D

Forget rafale till 2014 :)

Have you signed the deal yet ?

Why is it that your AF doesn't agree with you ? :lol: ... I remember it quite well , the PAF was BVR-less back in '02 ...

Any records of that? only one pilot have marked crossed 1000 hrs figure on f-16.

Any any given time 2 fighters of IAF was always in air.

Again, we will have to wait and see how Rafale is progressing to the standard set by us for induction. We need AESA on Rafi and are paying for it. Will they able to supply us on time, else IAF again reject it and wait for the complete package. The same goes for LCA, they do not need another A2G, Mig-27 or Jags. They need a multi role light weight fighter. They can't induct something first and add capabilities as they have multiple choices.

Any records of that? only one pilot have marked crossed 1000 hrs figure on f-16.

Any any given time 2 fighters of IAF was always in air.

He mean to say JFT completed 10k hours in total.

Let me answer ALL of your questions:
1) A TOP Non-India School of Business and a NON-Indian med school
2) Just because I know India's dirty little secrets.....I am not from the US. I've heard that. Come debate me on national tv an I would LOVE to air out your Indian corporations dirty laundry. What started from a normal business need to outsource...has converted into Indian mafia BRIBING all corporate leaders with money and properties. Let me ASSURE you. I've been offered multiple times that I would be given property if I signed off on certain off shoring deals in my previous life.
You go beyond this and you'll get your OWN Indian brethren exposed on a live thread, including your large corporations that don't talk anything straight and cook numbers so look big. The Indian community has turned the IT business into the largest organized crime / fraud at all levels. Your IQ is no more than the IQ of the Americans or the Chinese or the Israelis or the Pakistanis..... So be careful what you wish for.

3) And you didn't earn SHEET to be where you are. You exposed, bribed and used all legal and ILLEGAL tactics to screw the American economy. The cheap labor should NOT be confused with 'America didn't have the talent'.
We've been running the world since the last decade. Including your economy through the H1 visa system that you guys have turned into the largest illegal human trafficking network. ASK ME and I SHALL give you examples and possibly a lot more :)

4) Let me be clear. I actually have Indian friends that are great people. BUT it is the attitude on this site and in other business areas that I have an issue with. There are PLENTY of posts where I've written good stuff about India and some time, I've bashed your neighbor. So make sure you understand that my posts are not 'anti Indians' or anything. They are SIMPLY against people who come here and act arrogant or people who use illegal business practices to take American jobs either offshore or put their people in a seat that belongs to a US citizen through illegal channels and by illegally blocking American resumes and forwarding just the Indians. I have many first hand experience about it so trust me..I can write my experience from the US all the way to India. I know what I am talking about.

Unbunch those panties, Nancy.:lol:

# A top 'Non-India School of Business'? Whichever one it was, I'm guessing English lit. wasn't up for term credits. :enjoy:

Medical school too? You must've a couple of years on me then. You should work harder on not sounding like a moron.

# Nice try shifting goalposts from ''India sources everything from abroad " to anecdotal references of corruption by Indian corporations and visa abuse. Feel free to answer my queries on how outsourcing translates into donated jobs or the technical assistance you alleged was received by Indian defence and space organizations while being sanctioned by the US Entity list. Back it up with the relevant literature like I can source for my assertions on Indian assistance(refer at the bottom of the post). Forget debating in public, you aren't worth a minute of my time in real life.

# Unlike your Pakistani brethren, I couldn't care any lesser on who you're friends with or your self perception over what you know. Keep at topic and learn to back those tall claims up. Not everyone in here is a clueless Pakistani.

For your consideration;

"The opportunity to fly Nasa instruments on Chandrayaan-1 undoubtedly will lead to important scientific discoveries,'' Nasa Administrator Michael Griffin said. "This exciting collaboration represents an important next step in what we hope to be a long and mutually beneficial relationship with India in future civil space exploration.''

Isro's centre in Ahmedabad helped track Hurricane Sandy - Times Of India

Chandrayaan a wake-up call for America, says Obama - Times Of India

As the thread is about the comparison of development of LCA VS FC1

I will repost some of what said, i would like to know what are the break through technologies that were brought to pakistan by FC1

LCA has brought some key elements that will be greatly beneficial:

CFC composites, prepregs and wet lam, all materials developed though testing-modification cycles indigenously. Strength parameters exceed anything out there in the off the shelf market. CFC used extensively throughout bay panels, spars, skins, air brakes. Even the tailfin, rudder, elevons, are made from CFC- titanium combos. Fatigue life of the composite airframe outguns metal structures by miles. Crack propagation in the airframe due to rivet holes is eliminated.
Monolithic Tailfin is another achievement, matched by none other.

Indigenous development of landing gear, now it might seem like a simple thing to do, but every russian aircraft I have had the opportunity to work on has presented one big problem, huge disparity in the total life cycle of the airframe and the landing gear. Even in some cases the life of main landing gear and nose landing gear is different. Huge problem is posed in terms of overhauling and maintaining spares. LCA tejas landing gear is matched to the airframe, (apparently thats one of the big weight additions, requested to be changed for naval version )

I dont have a good understanding of avionics so someone else might be able to shed better light on this topic, but all imported components of the avionics and are specified by us and tailor made to IAF's test team requirements, similar to what I imagine was done on FC1 by Catic for PAF.

All hydraulics components for control system are optimized and designed in accordance and quite a few components are sourced from private parties as it doesn't really make sense to set up an entire machine shop for valves, actuators, etc.

Radar systems are a huge blessing in disguise, I am sure pakistani members will take a dig at the radar, but joint development with Elta has reaped huge benefits (green pine anyone?), and ARDE will get a huge head start compared to others. LRDE is already working on an AESA radar. Research in this field supplanted by LCA will have huge potentials.

RWR, SPS, and MAW systems all will be indigenous on the production models.

Irrespective of the delays, the achievements and capabilities LCA project has brought to NAL, LRDE, ADA, and ADE are astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom