What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawaz Sharif has already mention about Paf expectation, "it can drop bombs".

to whom u are quoting ...........
nawaz shareef doesn't even know the abc of jets ....
he is just a corrupt politician who care for his saddle and money , nothing else ....
so better quote some trusted or eligible person.... who is bit authentic

So u are saying my final verdict was wrong? huh..

I made a detailed analysis which shows LCA is bad.. very bad... ding dong..

neither u , nor i am kid ...... u know what u indirectly wanted to prove ....
but i told u a truth that LCA may using worlds best equipment but what matters is performance ....
let IAF adopt then u have right to say it a super jet with super equipment. uptill now lca is child , let it mature 1st

Nawaz Sharif has already mention about Paf expectation, "it can drop bombs".

Indeed. Nawaz Sharif is the proper authority to quote on these matters, after all he holds a PHD in Aeronautical Engineering.
@SpArK. That was a very humorous post, it made me laugh. Going through this thread is like watching an Indian and a Pakistani argue.
Indian: You dant knoww, LCA bestttttt technologayyy. It gotttt Indiyan, Israliiii, Ruskiii and Amreikiiii technologayyy. We all mixxx besttt technologayyy uppp, resalttt isss sachin tendulkarrr of aviatiun.
Pakistani: Youu pagalll. JF17 besttestttt technologayyy, Chiniii coming up with new thangsssss and weee snddd ourrr smartyyy enginuerrrrr to helpuuu themm.

Last edited by a moderator:
to whom u are quoting ...........
nawaz shareef doesn't even know the abc of jets ....
he is just a corrupt politician who care for his saddle and money , nothing else ....
so better quote some trusted or eligible person.... who is bit authentic

Then U tell me what is the Paf requirement as U said it meet's Paf requirement, then we can carry the discussion from there.

Learned the lesson.. Dubaraa Math compare karengaa.. chalo Chlormint khaate hai.. ..

bye.

bache cool mint khane ka ander ki germi bughane ka .......................

Then U tell me what is the Paf requirement as U said it meet's Paf requirement, then we can carry the discussion from there.

a light weight , all weather , advance BVR fighter with at low cost ..................... very simple
happy now

neither u , nor i am kid ...... u know what u indirectly wanted to prove ....
but i told u a truth that LCA may using worlds best equipment but what matters is performance ....
let IAF adopt then u have right to say it a super jet with super equipment. uptill now lca is child , let it mature 1st

direct - indirect.
truth-lie
kid- mature
best-bad
someday-everyday
ding-dong
bye-bye

bache cool mint khane ka ander ki germi bughane ka .......................

Thanks for the advice.. i always listens when someone advices me on medicines they used.

LOL

Dude, I simply liked your post as it can prove teaser to anyone. But yes, this is what we have seen from our friends sitting on other side.

Aside from the troll posters, the only point that I would like to raise here and everybody accepts it, is that while certainly JFT is not amongst the best products on offer. But it offers us the desired capabilities at the fraction of the costs.
Despite known foriegn components in LCA (Help from Dissault, GE and many others) Indians take pride in calling it an indiginous product, which is kind of a double standard (Eventhough no body in Pakistan claims JFT to be an indiginous product). Secondly comparison is unfair untill LCA enters service (which still seems at distence). So it would make sense for claims when LCA takes to skies and I guess this is what Indians should be more concerned with.

Its a wasted comparison.. everybody knows JF-17 is miles ahead than LCA..

Lets compare specs.

Engine:

LCA- some crappy stuff from GE, which is not a good company and that GE414 which powers F-18s and next gen grippens are known to be faulty.

JF-17 - now RD-93 , the only notable product that Russia makes, (even though the same engine is made in India, its still made in India , hence could be faulty).

Later the latest chinese engine WS -10 with the best of technology, the decade can offer will power J.F-17s

Also in specs the LCA has more power and thrust, but its of no use .. acceleration, milaege etc are in JF's favor. We all know russian engines are less maintenance than GE

Airframe

LCA- rumoured to have composites but its not an advantage. It also has delta design of j-10s, EFT,Gripens, rafales which is old technology.

JF-17 - full composite ( data u have in net is wrong as PAF keeps lots of stuff secret)

Radar

LCA- some Isreali stuff ( we all know that Isreali technology fails ,even rockets were successful against their Iron dome)

JF-17- Chinese - ek dum first class, proven , ahead of a generation stuff.

Avionics

LCA- Isreali, Indian, french and what not ( everybody knows too many cooks spoils the broth) hence a BIG fail.

JF-17s- Chinese.. single vendor, world class, lots of african nations and few middle east AF's die for it in their jets.

HMD

LCA- some Isreali ELBIT dash which is inferior to chinese as its Isreali.

JF-17 - Chinese HMD which can be compared to EFT or Raptor in coming batches and will be present in J-20, J-31, J-32 etc.

Targeting pod

LCA- lightning targeting pod from Rafael which is inferior to most systems available.

JF-17 - Chinese- KG300G hailed as the next generation in technology.

Weapons <--- my favorite part.

LCA- some Russian, some french, some Isreali, some Indian ( come on what is that a United nations weapons package)?? we all know too many cooks spoil the broth ... hence failure...

Even mighty Meteor a2a is supposed to arm LCA... we know its not operational and will be obsolete in front of chinese tech.

JF-17 --Chinese- PL 1,2,3,4,5..(best in the class), even has Pirahna ( not the fish_) and the best missile ever AIM.. do i need to say more.

So we can see the clear winner is JF-17 . :tup:

Kahiye dhee nu te sunaiye noo nu :D
Bang on target dude i guess the best post so far on owr paer plane teja and the supa duppa power plane JH-17:yahoo:

No doubt pakistani fighters outclass europeans and americans :D

Dont forget there super dupar fighter pilots who can even teach aliens to manover there aircraft at a lightning speed:woot:

:enjoy:

Kahiye dhee nu te sunaiye noo nu :D
Bang on target dude i guess the best post so far on owr paer plane teja and the supa duppa power plane JH-17:yahoo:

But i guess he missed out the main negative point.

JF-17.....2/3 Squadrons flying, burning fuel on daily basis...bad bad news for Pakistani exchequer.!!

LCA....One flight every few months...saving fuel, spare parts....good news for Indian economy. !!

Aside from the troll posters, the only point that I would like to raise here and everybody accepts it, is that while certainly JFT is not amongst the best products on offer. But it offers us the desired capabilities at the fraction of the costs.
Despite known foriegn components in LCA (Help from Dissault, GE and many others) Indians take pride in calling it an indiginous product, which is kind of a double standard (Eventhough no body in Pakistan claims JFT to be an indiginous product). Secondly comparison is unfair untill LCA enters service (which still seems at distence). So it would make sense for claims when LCA takes to skies and I guess this is what Indians should be more concerned with.

Gripen uses american engine and american avionics too,still is called as SAAB gripen
Radar or engine dont decide nationality :D and even jf-17 uses chinese and russian equipments,still u claim it as pakistani :).

when f-16 entered in service,it was immature fighter but later on it was developed simultaneously.

And

IAF wanted different platform earlier but now they want multirole fighter like they earlier wanted mirage 2000 for MMRCA but later on went for rafale.

Problem--You are blind enough to accept the facts and live in delusions.LCA is more potent fighter than jf-17 and u can even compare it on papers but again the problem is in induction which is related to IAF requirements.

You can keep soothing yourself by saying that it completes our requirement as u initially went for french avionics for it but later on u went for chinese :lol:

Livefist: "JF-17 Not As Advanced As LCA, But It Can Drop Bombs": Nawaz Sharif

P1020204-759658.JPG

Really you believe him? A crappy politician? Not a defense/aero/engineering expert?
Next time i will come up with reference of LALOO............:bunny:

But i guess he missed out the main negative point.

JF-17.....2/3 Squadrons flying, burning fuel on daily basis...bad bad news for Pakistani exchequer.!!

LCA....One flight every few months...saving fuel, spare parts....good news for Indian economy. !!
Yaar i told that earlier to that on one hand 150 Jf17 will be the backbone of PAF as you don't have any other jet except F16 which is better then Jf17.......

And on another hand 120+ Tejas will be just another fighter in our Airforce as we also have Su30Mki,Rafale,Mig29 or Miraage which are either better or on par with Tejas Mk2..

So at the end it doesn't matter how many Jf17 or Tejas are flying....the thing that matters is that we have enough 4th Gen jets in IAF that can defend our Air space....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom