What's new

Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque, perform rituals

So much commotion about nothing.

The Al Aqsa mosque and the Temple Mount have been under Israel's control since 1967. If it wishes, Israel could demolish the mosque immediately after its victory in the 1967 War, but instead declared that it will preserve it and protect the rights of Muslims to warship and pray on the Temple Mount.

However, the Temple Mount is not an ex-territory and everyone has the right to visit this historic site which is also very important for the Jewish people. Here has been the most sacred place for the Jews for more than 2,000 years.

Live and let live and stop your enticement and war mongering under false slogans such as "Al Aqsa in danger". There is nothing more remote from the truth as more than 40 years of Israeli control on the Temple Mount clearly prove.

Cool - Than go and screw Neturei Karta Jews first.

I heard Taj Mahal is also build on a Temple - When you are going to demolish it?

We are not that much evil, We also support rights of Kashmiris & Sikhs.

There are many mosques built on old temples and they have't been demolished and most likely never will be.In any case, as for Taj Mahal , I despise that structure more than anything else . Shah Jahan cut the hands of the very people who built it. It's as much a Monument of love as the Burj Dubai or the Donald Trump Tower in the US . Actually I'm sure a lot of love making goes on in the Trump Tower and that's a real monument of love. However , having said that , I recognize the fact that the Taj Mahal is a very good source of foreign exchange and income. We should use it as a money generating machine and can use the money for economic development or for building more temples. If a time comes when tourists lose interest in the Taj Mahal , we should demolish it and build a 100 story skyscraper over it or build a 10 lane freeway that passes through its location.

I proved to you how modern day Jews don't have the right to the holy land. Yes God promised them but not to any imposter claiming to be a Jew but the true, legitimate descendants of Abraham and since you choose to believe in theories rather than facts that prove that almost all the Israelites that occupy that land today are not the descendants of Abraham

This is as idiotic as saying only blood line arabs have claim over Mecca and Medina and not all Muslims.

I think you will agree any one who follows Islam can visit Mecca and Medina..similarly anyone who is a Jew/folows Judaism has rights over the Temple Mount.

This is as idiotic as saying only blood line arabs have claim over Mecca and Medina and not all Muslims.

I think you will agree any one who follows Islam can visit Mecca and Medina..similarly anyone who is a Jew/folows Judaism has rights over the Temple Mount.

If you actually had made the attempt to read one of my posts you wouldn't find it idiotic or else you just can't digest it because i answered that one.

Back
Top Bottom