What's new

Jewish News: Iran and Pakistan together are a massive problem

JIHADIS???
Jihad is part of our faith.Our faith is incomplete without jihad.

Read the whole thing what i said.

Here it is:

I'm not denying that there are jihadis in Pakistan.

Do you even know what the word Jihad means in Islam? Perhaps not because i can see where you're going to end up...

‘jihad’ that one will encounter in the Quran in fact means ‘to strive’ or to ‘exert effort’. Prophet Muhammad told his people that the ‘greater jihad’, ‘is the jihad against your passionate souls’. Basically meaning that life in general itself is ‘jihad’ and it is a struggle to live accordingly to the will of God.

You brought them here and you could easily say no.USSR was not going to occupy you.
They came at the invitation of afgans and you brought jihadis from every part of world and made the a-stan as terror training ground.
they are fighting their war,they are not terrorists.

earlier it was just iran now they have clubbed pakistan with it............. :angel:

Well Iranians are no problem at all compared to the other ones. At least Iran has a sensible political lining that can be discussed and is stable enough.

Those Zionists :rofl:

Go Iran, now Pakistan should give those Zionist the FINGER and give Iran nukes lol

fine.
then why india moved towards nuclear weapons?Pakistan never wanted to go for nuclear weapons.India fought 3 wars with us and then tested its nuclear weapons then Pakistan had to go for nuclear weapons to create equilibrium.

As your Red friends who tested their weapons before us, simmered a border war and continue till this day to move forward with attempting to usurp our territory. Nuclear weapons were for them. You were not even in the picture.

JIHADIS???
Jihad is part of our faith.Our faith is incomplete without jihad.

Well they are a problem to non-Muslims and non-Muslim countries. So you decide.

Exactly right. :tup:

Iran and Pakistan are two of the most powerful Islamic countries in the world, and are independent from Western control.

Are you sure? Iran I can understand but Pakistan under Zardari? I doubt your analysis man.

That's why Israel hates them both.

You're really trying to play up both sides, aren't you? :D

Those who will do wrong to Muslims we will do jihad against them but jihad isn't related to army only,it has a wider perspective and u can't understand this.

You're really trying to play up both sides, aren't you? :D

Both Iran and Pakistan are close friends of China, of course I'm going to support them here. :wave:

As an Indian, you need to make that decision between Israel and Iran, who you both "claim" to be your friends. When in fact, as I'm sure you'll admit... when push comes to shove, India will always be on Israel's side.

It's a nice double-game that India is playing, but these things never turn out well in the end.

this is what u think,one night's remand..................thats why after 15000 rapes,6000 unknown graves,hundred and 5 thousands funerals they are fighting u and kashmiris will keep on fighting till their freedom inshaALLAH.

WHAT WE SAY

Indian! You can kill us but can't break us.'

ok.....we will do our job ..like it or not:P

I have no idea how somone has managed to turn a perfectely fine Jew vs. Muslim thread into a India vs Pak one:lol:
It must be a quality of :pdf::smitten: then.....;)

Explain what? im laughing at Israel lol and i said Pakistan should give Iran nukes
Pakistan should give Iran nukes lol.(do mention this)

Whatever What I know when Pakistan tested its nukes on 28 may 1998,after 1 week I ranian foreign minister came to Pakistan.I think he came for this purpose.lol

ok.....we will do our job ..like it or not:P
and we our doing our job.

do your job of killing them.its your job to rape,to make unknown graves.

whatever,what we believe

'SHAHEED(MARTYR) NEVER DIES':pakistan:

Both Iran and Pakistan are close friends of China, of course I'm going to support them here. :wave:

As an Indian, you need to make that decision between Israel and Iran, who you both "claim" to be your friends. When in fact, as I'm sure you'll admit... when push comes to shove, India will always be on Israel's side.

It's a nice double-game that India is playing, but these things never turn out well in the end.
China played a similiar game when it maintained cordial relations with both USSR and USA.......and in my opinion it went pretty well, didn't it?:azn:

Back
Top Bottom