What's new

Jewish Mullah :Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

One dumb *** wipe. I have heard him before, He is one hardcore JEWISH Extreamist.

Narrow-minded, self righteous bigots such as Fazlulah of Swat and Narender Modi of Gujrat are not limited to the subcontinent. One will find the same a plenty among Judaism and Christianity as well; recently evidenced by BNP winning two seats in the European parliament from UK.

I am therefore not surprised by this News.

well dont they already do all that during war?? dont think my memory is that bad

Last edited:
well.what could have inspired him to proclaim such things? :pop:

What did?........................... I would like to know!
I say he was inspired by the fate of Cannanites & midiantites, hence the references to killing the dwellings, men, women, children & the cattle.
How are the "links" you posted related?

their religion orders them to do so, the Talmud tells them to kill women and children.

where does talmud tells to kill arab women and children? :what:

I posted Fr.Zakaria ,A Arabic Orthodox Christian Priest ,Who uses Radio to evangalize arab speaking population.He is still alive though.

apart from this jewish rabbi,fr.zakaria also is a problem maker?

what? .. did someone say it is encouraged to kill women and children in their holy scriptures?

where does talmud tells to kill arab women and children? :what:

I posted Fr.Zakaria ,A Arabic Orthodox Christian Priest ,Who uses Radio to evangalize arab speaking population.He is still alive though.

apart from this jewish rabbi,fr.zakaria also is a problem maker?

If you havent read the "holy scriptures" etc perhaps you should not come to your friends defense so readily.
I failed to see the connection about the link you provided. Most of us dont even know about the coptic priest , anyway nice subtle try on ur part. This aint our fist rodeo!

In any case I ve come across christians from Egypt. These folks are "crazy". They cant stand muslims but dont like Israel either. I remember this one guy ( a christian from egypt)telling me that it was true that Arabs never initiated the 1967 attack on "israel" as his dad was an army officer back then and everyone ( the arab military brass0 was actually having a party when they were actually attacked by IDF. The Arabs has actually always maintained that the did not initate the attack on israel, but then who was listening. I recommed "Body of secrets" by James Bamford, as very well know investigative journalist.

Quotes from Talmud:

Sanhedrin 57a . "When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep."

Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30 "The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."

Here Muslims are killing innocent Muslim men/women and children with their suicide attacks, Muslims should not expect anything better from others.

Back
Top Bottom