What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

she is a beautiful woman , media specially our neo liberals have been portraying her as some kind of writer :) (indeed she lately tried to lay her hand on writing about Pakistani society though based on her limited knowledge), but the fact is that she is keeping surname "Khan" with her name just an attempt to be noticed. Specially when IK is now in active politics.

She made rash decisions on personal front viz a viz her relations but i feel she still longs for IM

I don't know I remember the kind of cheap shots that were aimed at her when she used to be in Pakistan and those were highly uncalled for. I wouldn't have blamed her if she got disillusioned and would have not cared a bit about the people but what I admire about her is that she has stood up for the people of this country time and again. Obviously I can't claim to know someone's intentions but as long as she keeps highlighting core issues concerning Pakistan and it does bring even the slightest bit of good to us in any way then I feel we must acknowledge that instead of mudslinging. As far as her personal life goes it stays personal and I am sure she must have made decisions that would earn her a fair amount of critique from the masses but that is the case with all human beings. We just have an advantage that we aren't chased by Paparazzi all the time and nobody is offering a hair splitting analysis on our decisions :)

Last edited:
People really forgetting under thier sheer prejudice and liking, IKs two sons are under her brought up……Need not to say anymore!!

People really forgetting under thier sheer prejudice and liking, IKs two sons are under her brought up……Need not to say anymore?
Yes and they are proud Muslims and even she makes sure they visit mosques on regular bases and she has made sure that they become Muslims what ever her own doings are but she has made sure Imran two sons are brought up as Muslims so now you can shut your mouth

I don't know I remember the kind of cheap shots that were aimed at her when she used to be in Pakistan and those were highly uncalled for. I wouldn't have blamed her if she got disillusioned and would have not cared a bit about the people but what I admire about her is that she has stood up for the people of this country time and again. Obviously I can't claim to know someone's intentions but as long as she keeps highlighting core issues concerning Pakistan and it does bring even the slightest bit of good to us in any way then I feel we must acknowledge that instead of mudslinging. As far as her personal life goes it stays personal and I am sure she must have made decisions that would earn her a fair amount of critique from the masses but that is the case with all human beings. We just have an advantaged that we aren't chased by Paparazzi all the time and nobody is offering a hair splitting analysis on our decisions :)

AGREED :tup:

Yes and they are proud Muslims and even she makes sure they visit mosques on regular bases and she has made sure that they become Muslims what ever her own doings are but she has made sure Imran two sons are brought up as Muslims so now you can shut your mouth

Oh Great, She thaught them what she didn't believe in herself:rofl:

Yes she taught them and they proudly claim to be Muslims and offer Salah too and I have seen these kind of cases many times please you can shut your mouth

The marriage between IK and Jemima Goldsmith was a marriage of convenience; he married her because her father's money could be useful in his political endeavours and she married because her father's business could get a foothold in Pakistan. Remember, it was an arranged marriage, just the way marriages are conducted in Pakistan and British nobility. The only thing that stood out about Jemima at that time was her father's enormous wealth, otherwise, there were tens of thousands better women available for IK.

This is a totally stupid thing to say. Her social status might have an effect on Imran Khan just like I would expect when you get to know how others think of someone. I really would not believe money would be a factor in Imran Khan's eyes but of course it would be one of the most talked about things when people would gossip.

Despite a broken marraige, she has always supported him and they have not said anything like we usually see in most marriages that break down.

otherwise, there were tens of thousands better women available for IK.

Is the most stupid comment I could have ever come across.

What she believes is between her and God, and let the time decide what she taught them, just stop being a prick.

What she believes is between her and God, and let the time decide what she taught them, just stop being a prick.
PML N supporters are the biggest dumbos they can't bring up corruption charges on him so they try to attack his family background and now even loose on that

People really forgetting under thier sheer prejudice and liking, IKs two sons are under her brought up……Need not to say anymore!!

Tameem, The bold part, Using your logic, should we also fault, Ms.Kalsoom Nawaz sharif for her daughter .Marayam, upbringing ??

Wo kaya kehtay hain sharif khandan ki larkiya bhag kar shadi nahi karti, Jamaima didn't ran away with IK to marry him ;)

I don't know I remember the kind of cheap shots that were aimed at her when she used to be in Pakistan and those were highly uncalled for. I wouldn't have blamed her if she got disillusioned and would have not cared a bit about the people but what I admire about her is that she has stood up for the people of this country time and again. Obviously I can't claim to know someone's intentions but as long as she keeps highlighting core issues concerning Pakistan and it does bring even the slightest bit of good to us in any way then I feel we must acknowledge that instead of mudslinging. As far as her personal life goes it stays personal and I am sure she must have made decisions that would earn her a fair amount of critique from the masses but that is the case with all human beings. We just have an advantage that we aren't chased by Paparazzi all the time and nobody is offering a hair splitting analysis on our decisions :)

Aunty back then I wasn't old enough to remember any of that ! :(

Aaap buzorgoon ka experience hamareiii liyee invaluable haiii ! :agree:

Back
Top Bottom