What's new

Japan’s population slide set to accelerate

I'd volunteer to go make a few babies and a bukkake or two!!!

on a serious note, if they do something fast (immigrant reforms or similar) i'd be quite tempted in reality to go live there. ive always had a thing for Tokyo pictures.

Japan's average age is rising. So yeah, sooner or later they are gonna have to open up their borders for immigration. Although, first generation immigrants might suffer racism because it is such a homogeneous nation. A sudden demographic change will cause some amount of social upheaval. Which will be detrimental for those immigrating.

Yeh, Japan has one of the highest life expectancy in the world: 83 years.

Maiko1.jpg

some street fashions in Japan. I bet you will see soon in Shanghai or Saigon, too. :lol:

japanese-female-fashion-harajuku-1.jpg

Japanese_Street_Fashion_2_by_hakanphotography.jpg

street_fashion_4_by_asiaseen-d4y5rla.jpg

3842907035_7ca9d14671.jpg

Wasn't the japanese company have some sort of "Sex Break" room for employee to have sex during work hours?

I have heard they have this kind of measure beside roadside hotel implemented back in 2006

I'd volunteer to go make a few babies and a bukkake or two!!!

on a serious note, if they do something fast (immigrant reforms or similar) i'd be quite tempted in reality to go live there. ive always had a thing for Tokyo pictures.

I don't know how you perceive being European, but Japan is not an easy place to live in. For me as an Indian, I had a bit of tough time adjusting there for a project we went to Japan for. Though people were polite and extremely well mannered, they were extremely distant and cold. It was as if they had no emotions.

Japanese are subtle in their behavior and expressiveness is considered negative. And we folks are only second to Italians in expressing ourselves.

^interesting you say that. the japanese friends here are quite friendly, i had a roommate from hokkaido for a few years. she was a complete riot.

perhaps it is different in a professional environment IN Japan.

Ironic how their cultural opinions of women's roles in society get them this. Best be looking in the 21st century, Japan.

It seems that overdoses of AV girls are counter-productive to breeding。

Don't worry about Japan in terms of productions as they're making a lot of robots to do all kind of works except producing babies. Who knows, they night crone them too someday.

I suppose we could do with some crones of our own.

Well, it seems Japan is in the decline.

Besides why would one want to immigrate to Japan?
Japanese language isn't spoken by a lot of people.

I wonder what the Japanese think of Muslims. I guess the Japanese don't think much. I don't think the Japanese are well acquainted with Muslims.

What do Japanese people think of Hijabs, abayas, burqas, dupattas, Shalwar Kameez suits, Thobes, and Chapans?

I heard the Japanese are not very open-minded, maybe they would not like people coming from different cultures into their country.

The aging population / low fertility rate (below replacement rate) is not limited to Japan; it is happening for most industrialized countries. Only difference is Japan only accepts a low number of immigrants annually unlike other western countries where immigration is high in comparison.

I don't really see this as a problem though, the world is getting too populated anyways. Expect this to happen to other developing countries as well in the coming decades (already happening in some cases). Even if Japan does not accept a large influx of immigrants it can adapt and accommodate its economy to changing demographics. Of course there's the notoriously large social security burden, not to mention high taxes but that's another story...

I suppose we could do with some crones of our own.

Probably a typo, I think the scientific word is "clones" :D
Yeah I know it was a joke, just saying XD

Japan, like other First World countries, is headed for a demographic bomb of an ageing population, with the concomitant high costs of social and health services. Somebody has to pay for these costs, and the obvious choice is an army of young migrants to run the economy and fill the tax coffers.

So far, so good, but there's a catch. The migrants will change the ethnic and cultural mix of the country. Over time, as the migrants gain democratic clout and want to reduce their tax burden, they may do away with the social benefits which were the raison d'être for the migration policy in the first place.

Of all the developed counteries Japan has never been a popular destination for people of the subcontinent

Only 22k Indians and 10k Pakistanis ?

Why ?

Do we think their culture is too alien or their language too hard

Back
Top Bottom