What's new

Japanese woman transforms into French doll with 30 surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Losers participate in dating shows or any other reality TV.You are only showing your insecurity by providing anecdotes from dating shows.

Personally i find nearly every women attractive.Probably a sign of desperation on my part.:undecided:
Losers, or people who just want publicity. :laugh:
Nah you're not desperate, I bet you're a stud. :bunny:

Im sure you did lmao

what was your excuse? That you were late for a date with video games? :lol:

I am a 6'1 190 lbs guy, and now i rarely play the video game.

Only some geek from Nippon will marry some anime character, and don't forget they are one of your closest allies. ;)

8vpx1i.jpg

Only Losers participate in dating shows or any other reality TV.You are only showing your insecurity by providing anecdotes from dating shows.

Personally i find nearly every women attractive.Probably a sign of desperation on my part.:undecided:

That guy is rich, and you call him a loser? :coffee:

I am a 6'1 190 lbs guy, and now i rarely play the video game.

Only some geek from Nippon will marry some anime character, and don't forget they are one of your closest allies. ;)

8vpx1i.jpg

I just realize "Nippon" was synonymous for Japanese :lol:
Dude stfu and stop getting so insecure, you really wanna see what happens here? Chinese chicks are equally as bad. Especially the foreign exchange students. Mmm mmm mm ;)

That guy is rich, and you call him a loser? :coffee:

LOL man,

The amount of money you have does not add anything to your personality after a certain cut off point. A rich D!ck loser is a loser irrespective of his billions.

Money only matters if you are dirt poor.In that case you will not even be able to provide basic comfort to your beloved. After that it is a matter of diminishing return.

I just realize "Nippon" was synonymous for Japanese :lol:
Dude stfu and stop getting so insecure, you really wanna see what happens here? Chinese chicks are equally as bad. Especially the foreign exchange students. Mmm mmm mm ;)

It is none of your business whether the Chinese chicks are good or bad, but make sure don't let the Latinos and Blacks to steal your women. :coffee:

thats great. china needs more women like that

Well, most of these dating show girls are dirty, but despite that, most of them would still choose a Chinese guy over a white guy.

A normal Chinese girl won't consider to marry or even to date a white guy.

It is none of your business whether the Chinese chicks are good or bad, but make sure don't let the Latinos and Blacks to steal your women. :coffee:

Stop being insecure tiny noodle :lol:
I've seen loads of black guys with white chicks, hell I've even seen some Mexicans and Indians with them. I'm not crying like an insecure little Chinese boy, am I?

Not all of Asia woman want to became like the Caucasian ones, every woman have their inner beauty and some people doesn't realize it before too late

264381_2239046181602_3337100_n.jpg

Stop being insecure tiny noodle :lol:
I've seen loads of black guys with white chicks, hell I've even seen some Mexicans and Indians with them. I'm not crying like an insecure little Chinese boy, am I?

I've seen two types of white guy, the first type will go berserk when he saw a black guy is dating a white chick.

While the second type simply loves to watch the **** show with black guy banging white chick.

Dunno which type you belong to. :coffee:

hmmmm...a bit too much colonial mentality! I just saw a picture of her "new" look. C'mon, its really no big thing to have blue eyes. Definitely some deep seated inferiority complex in this woman.

Be proud of your oriental heritage and beauty !

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...o-french-doll-30-surgeries.html#ixzz2SVAK7E4N

Some weird woman is not typical for us. It is only something like a fad. I have seen many pictures of French girls who want to look like Japanese.

For Vietnam, I can guarantee that even a naked blue-eyed, blonde girl can walk safely on Hanoi streets and no man care to rape her. Very few East Asian men want to flirt and marry Western women. It is that Western men want to chase after our girls.

No so long ago, a white, good looking Australian girl living in Hanoi complained on our media that after living here for several years, she could not find a Hanoian man want to court her, although she had tried hard. We are not Indian, who are obsessed with white skinned ladies.

After all, East Asian are the smartest race on earth, so do not be stupidly arrogant here. I want my children and my grant children look completely East Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom