What's new

Japanese celebrate Hitler's birthday and ask for extermination of all Chinese and Koreans

Well said! Why do the Chinese get worked up due to the shenanigans of a few Japanese extremists? It's not as if they are about to nuke Beijing, are they
rubbish.we are angry not because of some Japanese extremists.
because those extremist didn‘t get any punishment.
in germany it is forbid to holding nazi flag and celebrate hilter . in Japan not.

and we dont hate some japanese extremist. we hate the whole japanese people.

rubbish.we are angry not because of some Japanese extremists.
because those extremist didn‘t get any punishment.
in germany it is forbid to holding nazi flag and celebrate hilter . in Japan not.

can you give me an information?

Article 61 of Russia's Constitution promises that "the Russian Federation shall guarantee its citizens defense and patronage beyond its boundaries." In other words, Russia shall protect any Russian citizen who is mistreated while outside Russia. Article 61 is reminiscent of the Soviet Union's Article 58, which forbade "counter-revolutionary action" within and outside the Soviet Union.

does the prc constitution have anything similar?

hitler_03.gif

can you give me an information?

Article 61 of Russia's Constitution promises that "the Russian Federation shall guarantee its citizens defense and patronage beyond its boundaries." In other words, Russia shall protect any Russian citizen who is mistreated while outside Russia. Article 61 is reminiscent of the Soviet Union's Article 58, which forbade "counter-revolutionary action" within and outside the Soviet Union.

Depends on if they still have Chinese citizenship or not.
We don't recognize Chinese people. We only recognize Chinese citizenship. And we don't recognize doppelcitizenship.

Wow!! Some of you guys seem really really pissed off by the Japanese!!

Togadia and Hafiz Saeed should learn something from you fellows!! :P They're like novices compared to you!! :cheesy:

Depends on if they still have Chinese citizenship or not.
We don't recognize Chinese people. We only recognize Chinese citizenship. And we don't recognize doppelcitizenship.

yes i did refer to the concerned citizens of the prc. what if a legitimate prc citizen abroad is under attack? is there any chinese law that says the prc would protect any chinese citizen who is mistreated while outside china just like russia?

i repeat: Article 61 of Russia's Constitution promises that "the Russian Federation shall guarantee its citizens defense and patronage beyond its boundaries." In other words, Russia shall protect any Russian citizen who is mistreated while outside Russia. Article 61 is reminiscent of the Soviet Union's Article 58, which forbade "counter-revolutionary action" within and outside the Soviet Union.

Wow!! Some of you guys seem really really pissed off by the Japanese!!

Togadia and Hafiz Saeed should learn something from you fellows!! :P They're like novices compared to you!! :cheesy:

Japanese performed human experimentation, mass rape, genocide, torture, made Chinese forced labour, etc.. if a country did that to India, I'm sure you guys would hate that country too.

The Koreans are the implacable
10 rightwing Japs take part in a Nazi parade and the entire nation gets labelled accordingly. Get a life

The fact that Japan tolerates this kind of human trash speaks volumes about what Japan as a whole is。

Try the same in Germany and see what happens to the bunch。

Same as Yasukuni issue, my advice is don't peeping into their toilet keyhole, you would not smell anything.
few guys with swastika are nothing ...

You Chinese guys wastde too many of newspaper for nothing

Japanese Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso's Nazi remarks cause furor - CNN.com

Japan's deputy prime minister stirred controversy this week by appearing to suggest that the government could learn from the way that Nazi Germany changed its constitution.

"Germany's Weimar Constitution was changed into the Nazi Constitution before anyone knew," he said in comments widely reported by the Japanese media. "It was changed before anyone else noticed. Why don't we learn from that method?"

If japan re-arm their military. We have good reason to increase military budget. And good reason to make war with japan
China can increase budget if they want. US already set an example to follow.

149 lawmakers visit Yasukuni | The Japan Times
149 lawmakers visit Yasukuni
Two Abe Cabinet members among LDP ranks to take in shrine on eve of Obama's arrival
by Tomohiro Osaki and Reiji Yoshida
Apr 22, 2014

A total of 147 lawmakers, as well as two Cabinet ministers, visited the war-linked Yasukuni Shrine on Tuesday morning, in a move that could be perceived as provocative by China, South Korea — and even the United States.

Internal affairs minister Yoshitaka Shindo visited the shrine ahead of the group Tuesday, the second day of its annual three-day spring religious festival, in what he called a “private” capacity, following another private visit April 12.

Shindo’s first visit was seen as an attempt to avoid controversy ahead of the planned visit by U.S. President Barack Obama, who was scheduled to arrive in Tokyo on Wednesday.

But the second visit — just a day before Obama’s arrival — could be perceived by the U.S. as a provocative gesture after Washington put strong pressure on Abe not to visit the shrine, which honors Class-A World War II war criminals as well as nearly 2.5 million Japanese war dead.

Asked about possible angry reactions from China and South Korea, Shindo told reporters that he believes the personal nature of his visit would deflect any criticism from the Asian neighbors.

He also denied Obama’s trip in any way affected his decision to visit the shrine.

“I have always made my decisions to come here on my own,” he said.

Later the same day, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters that the government has maintained a policy noninterference in Cabinet ministers’ decisions to go to Yasukuni, as long as they go there in a private capacity.

“We believe it is only a matter of course to pray for people who fought and sacrificed their precious lives for the sake of one’s country,” Suga told a news conference.

“We understand (Shindo) visited in a private capacity. This is a matter related to freedom of religion,” he said.

Later on the day, Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato separately visited the shrine.

The group of nearly 150 lawmakers regularly visits the shrine for religious festivals held every fall and spring.

Among the lawmakers who visited the shrine, those from the ruling Liberal Democratic Party topped the list with 118, followed by Nippon Ishin no Kai (Japan Restoration Party) at 22.

Abe himself avoided visiting the shrine this time, instead offering a “masakaki,” or decorative tree used in Shinto rituals, for the spring festival.

While Tokyo will be the first stop on Obama’s weeklong Asia itinerary, Hidehisa Otsuji, an LDP Lower House lawmaker who heads the group in favor of visits to Yasukuni, declined comment on any connection between his shrine visit and Obama’s trip.

Noting his own father is enshrined at Yasukuni, Otsuji said: “I have continued visiting the shrine together with members of this group for decades now. All I can say is that I carried through on this tradition as usual. Nothing else.”

Otsuji, stressing his understanding that the shrine’s war dead are those “who sacrificed their lives in their utter devotion to the nation they love,” added: “I believe the prime minister decided to (dedicate the masakaki) after he contemplated what would be in the best interests of Japan. I have no issue with that.”

Abe paid a visit to the shrine last December in what he also described as a private capacity, drawing unusually explicit criticism from Washington, which expressed “disappointment” over the visit.

Keiji Furuya, another Cabinet minister who chairs the National Public Safety Commission, also made a visit Sunday.

The winner of WW2 - American ...
They never consider them as superior race, having long history ...

They just are immigrants to new land, for short time, created great achievements ....
Biggest economy, strongest military, highest development science, technology ...high income

So try to follow them, that's the good guideline ...

lol, even our American friends here will disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom